Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Return of the Sages | GA Dominion of Dorin Hex

d1njzqu-297af609-e30a-4502-8686-a057e3674b77.jpg

Objective: BYOO
Tag: Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

Z9U36lL.png
Hearing Jonyna’s question he thought for a moment. She was right, he never really did bring up the fact that he had an uncle. “Well, not quite. I always remembered my uncle being a very critical man. Very stern.” As Ko spoke, Pon gently nodded her head. “I also don’t recall him ever getting alone with the rest of my family either.” As for why, the young Kel Dor apprentice never really understood. He was too little to comprehend the family drama that formed between them.

When his Cathar master spoke again Ko turned towards her. “You really think so? I just wouldn’t want to ruin any specific plans you might have for my training. But to answer your question, yeah I should still be able to maintain my lessons as a Jedi as well. I mean, the NJO is reestablishing its old enclave here I believe.” That really would make things much more advantageous for him. Since he would easily be in contact with the Jedi even here in a remote system sandwiched between two blackholes.

nar24vF.png

Dorrin
div-purple.png
Tag: Aris Noble Aris Noble BB-610 BB-610

"The vision was vague,"
Vera told Aris as they moved after Bee towards the source of what she had felt. Visions related to her family were often very clear and incredibly intense, likely because of her bond to everybody. This time, it felt different. "I saw and heard people talking, but their voices were like whispers. Dark whispers, full of anger."

She paused and frowned, "These people have done terrible things."

Soon enough, with Bee leading the group, the group would see a small warehouse that looked like it hadn't been properly maintained in decades. One of its windows had a hole in it, the door was rusted, and the big garage type door was dented and full of graffiti.

On the other side, Vera sensed them. "They're in there, Bee," she confirmed before looking at Aris for a moment. "Do we bring help, or should we try to sneak in first?"

GADividerPurple.png

Vague wasn't good. Aris frowned, glancing towards the door. She felt something off, but that's all he had to go on it. Which.. made it easier, actually. He shook his head.

"We don't know who's in there, or what they're up to. And none of us are trained to be stealthy. We should call it in, but we should also get some evidence, right?"

There was the catch. They couldn't just call it in on a hunch. Aris frowned, staring at the broken window for a moment, then looked to Bee.

"What do you think?"

BB-610 BB-610 | Vera Noble Vera Noble

Gatz Derrevar Gatz Derrevar Jalen Kai'el Jalen Kai'el

The girls were quiet for a moment, absorbing each new piece of information as if it were a gut punch.

"D-deaf?" One asked. "If anyone is deaf, it's Kana!"

"What?! I'm not DEAF! I can hear JUST FINE!”

"Yeah, you're just way too dramatic!"

Cora glanced between Gatz and Jalen. One was trying to help, the other was trying to stir things up for her own amusement.

"Jalen, temper your words. But thank you." She turned to the girls. "He is correct. As far as any of us are aware -" She glanced between Gatz and Jalen. "Ko is not dating anyone. He's quite focused on his studies and Jedi training."

As Gatz's tutor, Cora decided to exercise her rank as a Jedi Knight a little bit. Her voice was cloyingly sweet, uneasily so as she turned to the older blonde.

"Gatz," She chirped with a toothy smile. "I'm glad you're here, because you will be writing a thousand word essay on the culture of Dorin, and the virtues of maintaining good interplanetary relationships.”

Her smiled stretched a hair wider, eyes hard as stone.

"Due tomorrow."

ᴏɴᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴢᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ

bb610.png

nar24vF.png

CONSEQUENCES

GADividerBlue.png

| LOCATION: Dorin |
| TAG: Vera Noble Vera Noble | Aris Noble Aris Noble |

BB-610 stared daggers at the garage entrance, as though the gate itself were a monster posing a threat to his children. The droid turned to the siblings, optic bouncing between them as they mused on their ultimatum - something that, surprisingly, was left up to him.

The astromech pondered on what route to take, racking his droidbrain for calculated odds. BB-610 had done his fair share of espionage, but never without Valery there to guide him. Much like Aris, he deemed the act of sneaking in too risky. There existed a middle ground, however.

Peering up at one of the warehouse's windows, a few feet along the building, BB-610 hummed. He turned to Vera, and with a soft bweep, he asked if she was strong enough with the Force to lift him up so he could record anything happening inside. With enough luck, they'd be able to gather evidence without stirring up trouble.

Turning to Aris now, he chirped, saying that if Vera needed help, he could try giving the droid a boost to help ease BB-610 upwards.

GADividerBlue.png

yY25iSp.png
Ship: The Red Night
Weapons:
Training Saber
Tag: Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania Jalen Kai'el Jalen Kai'el

Gatz couldn't even find it in himself to be annoyed with the blonde brat's (that was, Jalen, not Cora) pointed words in his direction. Not when these Kel'dor girls and the predicament he'd put Cora in was so funny. Was he going to pay? Oh, certainly. In some way, shape, or form, Cora was going to seek retribution for this. But, hey, nothing she could do to him would be worse than all the times he'd literally been on his death bed, so... still worth it.

Cora finally managed to talk some sense into the teenagers. Honestly, Gatz was surprised it took so long for them to understand what Jalen had been trying to tell them the whole time. But, then again... teenagers. He'd been dumber than these three, once. And considering he'd started his adult life by delving into a life of crime... well, these girls were probably a whole lot wiser than him.

Just... a little boy crazy. Or Ko crazy.

Cora's voice turned sickeningly sweet. Gatz didn't like how he liked the way her voice sounded, when it was sickeningly sweet. It almost made him want to suffer whatever fate she had in mind for him. She smiled at him, but Gatz was genre savvy enough to recognize a wicked grin when he saw one. Oh, she already had an idea in mind to get back at him.

And, true to form, it was probably the worst thing she could inflict on him. An essay? As if reading and writing weren't the things he struggled most with in his studies. And she knew that because she was his tutor. Dammit. But this was the grave he'd dug for himself, he supposed.

But he'd talked his way out of worse punishments. Not that he thought Cora would let him talk his way out of this one entirely, but he figured maybe he could bargain for a lesser sentence.

"...if I tell you that you're pretty again, will you drop the word count a little?"

Last edited:

"Sorry," Jalen apologized briskly.

He wasn't very good with tone of voice. Socially speaking he still was kind of awkward, and there were a lot of situations that he didn't exactly understand. Case in point...

"...if I tell you that you're pretty again, will you drop the word count a little?"

"Why did you even do that?" he remarked with a frown. "Do something knowing you'd hate the consequences. Is there something I don't understand?"

It seemed illogical. Petty fun for a moment, then all of a sudden overwhelming regret. Was it really that worth it? All he had really managed to do was irritate Cora for maybe a couple minutes and give some random teenagers a momentary heart attack. Was that fun? Perhaps he was just far too rational of a thinker. Spending a lot of time in medical tents had certainly made him rather bleak.

"Am I stupid?"

Damian Du Couteau, Senator of Empress Teta
Objective: Threading the Needle
Outfit

JiGZUcY.png

Damian laughed, Gods it’s been a while, it was quite evident that he had met someone quite unabashed in their opinions. Years with nobles, businessmen and other people with delicate tongues and even more careful appearances had made Damian weary of controlled language. Though in truth the young Du Couteau heir hadn’t experienced much outside Alliance space, but the Captain spoke in such confidence he couldn’t help but nod along in agreement.

With the shoulder slap, Damian slightly felt himself lean forward but he kept his smile and readjusted himself. It was a sad thing to see, the Senate Chamber filled with nothing but war and continued war spending. Not that Damian disagreed, there was no end of enemies that seemingly cropped up out of nowhere to challenge the Alliance.

“The incongruencies of the Senate are quite, well, burdensome. . . but just like this horizon- Damian gestured towards the black hole, “-the pull of adventure will even drag the most stubborn of Senators.” Weighed down by years of gross incompetence and greed. Damian had figured that after the Maw there would have been a great surge of peace and prosperity, to inspire the Alliance Citizen to explore the starry night once again without worry of the Maw or Sith.

“Maybe one day I’ll write up a bill named ‘The Galaxy’s Atlas’ , to usher in a renaissance of exploration.” Damian chuckled, he did feel inspired, perhaps he'll include a sponsorship for people to find new hyper lanes. With a final glance towards the black hole Damian stood up and quickly straightened his suit and vest. Can’t be too lethargic myself after all, you’d set a poor example Damian.

“Captain Drake, a pleasure to have made your acquaintance.” Damian bowed as he prepared his exit with a goodbye. “-If you ever happen to make it to Empress Teta, ask for me and I’ll be sure to have the Royal Wine Cellars opened upon your arrival.” He added as he stood straight once again and held out his right hand.

Vy2NTqS.png

|| Atlas Drake Atlas Drake ||​

"Why did you even do that?" he remarked with a frown. "Do something knowing you'd hate the consequences. Is there something I don't understand?"

Cora's lips twitched with the threat of laughter before she brought the sensation under control. Oh, Jalen had gotten quite sassy over the past few years.

She smiled, warm and gentle.

"Two thousand words.”

For a moment, she seemed to consider Gatz's offer before adding:

“With proper citations."

Cora couldn't help but wonder what Ko would think of all this, even as she answered Jalen with a wry note.

“Some people just enjoy digging themselves into holes.”

yY25iSp.png
Ship: The Red Night
Weapons:
Training Saber
Tag: Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania Jalen Kai'el Jalen Kai'el

"Yes," Gatz said simply, "life is a lot more fun with a little trouble."

"Two thousand words.”

Of course, he said that only for Cora to then double her assignment. Punishment. Punsignment. Gatz winced at that, and hoped it wasn't very visible through his mask. He'd have to pull an all-nighter again, and probably skip out on stopping somewhere for a bite to eat to get it done. It was a good thing the ship flew itself during hyperspace travel. He might actually be able to slam this paper out.

Besides, what was eight hours of lost sleep compared to the dozens of hours he'd forgone since returning to the Order?

"Besides," Gatz clapped the kid lightly on the shoulder, "it could be way worse. I've been shot, stabbed, beaten more times than I can count, poisoned, starved, and I had my intestines ripped out by an alien tiger on steroids once. I'll take an essay as a punishment any day of the week."

At least writing a paper didn't come with the risk of bleeding out. Unless he got a really heinous papercut.

“Some people just enjoy digging themselves into holes.”
"life is a lot more fun with a little trouble."

Jalen sighed, tilting his head. That didn't really make sense at all, but maybe that wasn't the worst thing ever. It was... harmless. Yeah, harmless. Perhaps it was just a passtime for a different kind of person. The padawan was not that kind of person ultimately, but that was okay. He'd leave that to Gatz.

"I suppose," he shrugged. "You have fun with that, I guess."

He'd stick to music. That was a far more enjoyable hobby, he thought.

nar24vF.png

Dorrin
div-purple.png

Vera looked expectantly at Bee.

Mom and Dad had made it very clear that they'd need to listen to Bee whenever he was babysitting, so that's what she did even now. She was older and more mature, sure, but Bee was the bigger sibling in this dynamic, as far as she was concerned. Luckily, he seemed to have a plan as well, and after looking up at the window, Vera began to grin. This was something she could do, but having Aris assist was definitely nice.

"Yeah, if Aris can lift you up, let's do it!" Vera waited for her brother to raise the little droid off the ground, then raised a hand to telekinetically lift him up towards the window. As his photoreceptor reached the glass, he'd be able to see — two people were inside, talking to each other.

Discussing a way out before being caught.

But as their conversation continued, the sound of a door suddenly opening caught their attention. A third man stepped outside through a smaller side door, and stopped to look at the two kids with their droid, "Who the feth are you two?!"

"Aris!" Vera called out, as she was unable to do much with Bee up in the air.

GADividerPurple.png

Aris raised a brow right up as he glanced between Vera and Bee. He could indeed lift up the droid, but that felt.. Kind of pointless if Vera was going to have to lift him up further with the Force. He understood they were trying to include him more, but he wasn't sad that he couldn't help. He would where he could if it came up, but he didn't need to be doing something.

But he helped anyway. Lifted Bee right up without any trouble given his unnatural strength. He glanced about once Bee was up, just to keep an eye on their surroundings. Only for someone to apparently have seen them. He blinked once as he saw the man. Different ideas, plans, they all came to mind on how best to handle this. Maybe they could talk their way out? They were the three technically trespassing and spying.

Though the sight of Vera holding Bee up left little room to play it off. He was on the man in an instant, a blur of movement as he brought a fist around to slam into the side of the man's head and knock him right out before he caught him and pulled him aside as quietly as he could.

"Get Bee down, we're leaving."

Vera Noble Vera Noble | BB-610 BB-610

ᴏɴᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴢᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ

bb610.png

nar24vF.png

CONSEQUENCES

GADividerBlue.png

BB-610, despite his short stature, was surprisingly heavy - thankfully, Aris had no difficult in heaving him up, something the droid allowed him to do will full confidence. Within seconds, he felt an unseen energy take hold of him, enveloped by the Force as Vera began to lift him skyward. As always, it felt incredibly weird to effectively relinquish all control of his body, but he'd soon dismiss those feelings as he floated nearer to the window.

His internal recorder activated, BB-610 narrowed his photoreceptor, enhancing the view as he zoomed his peripherals onto two men, talking amongst briefcases of unknown contents. They seemed on edge, and as the two bickered over whose fault it was to have landed them on Dorin, the astromech peered over to one of the suitcases.

His optic enhanced further, attempting to see if he could peer inside them. His sensors indicated something shiny - maybe credits? Before he could verify, the sound of a door swinging open earned his attention, a third man shouting at them. BB-610 froze, dumbfounded by an unaccounted man when he was so certain that he'd only detected two.

Aris had made swift work of him, luckily, but the severity of the situation had been irreparably amped. With Vera taking the time to return him to the ground, BB-610 hastily sped towards the two children, poised in front of them like a guard dog.

Unsurprisingly, the man's yells and abrupt silence had earned the attention of his two piers. From the open door, the pair stared in awe, eyes darting over to the Nobles. A blaster was raised, aiming between the children. At random, the man locked his aim onto Aris.

Before he could fire, BB-610 had released a plume of smoke from his chassis, dispensing a thick fog into the air and rotating his body to quickly spread it, having shrouded the area in a blinding mist. Aim knocked askew, the man took a shot in the dark as he pulled the trigger, a scorching red blast of energy landing inches from Aris' feet.

The droid's photoreceptors kept tabs on the two men, currently coughing and yelling.

Composure retained, BB-610 screeched, his binary commanding as he told the Nobles to run.

GADividerBlue.png

“Maybe one day I’ll write up a bill named ‘The Galaxy’s Atlas’ , to usher in a renaissance of exploration.”

Captain Drake laughed at this.

"My own legislation? Now that would be shiny."

Celestial forces began tearing the rogue planetoid apart. Destructive power that dwarfed even a fleet of star destroyers unleashed itself. Gravity cracked the world in half. Atlas took another swig of brandy.

"Sure thing, kid!" he shook Damian's hand, "Don't forget the parade."

Chuckling to himself, Drake turned back to behold the spectacle. Odd sense of humor. Something about that name...Couteau. He looked again but this time found himself alone. Nah, couldn't be. Buzzing from his comlink distracted the captain. Looks like it was time to blast off.

nar24vF.png

Dorrin
div-purple.png

Wow, he was fast.

Vera had trained with Aris plenty of times, so she knew just how quick he was, but it still surprised her at times. One moment, the three had been caught listening in on a conversation, and only a blink of the eye later, and the man was down on his back. Aris looming over him after a precise punch that knocked him out, but likely caused no lasting damage. He and Mom had really been training a lot, huh?

Though, it was largely his own practice too.

Sadly, as clever as Aris had been by catching the man and pulling him aside, there was no way that it had gone unheard. The two other figures stepped in the doorway, blasters drawn, and if it wasn't for Bee obscuring their vision with his smoke, Vera wasn't quite sure what would have happened. She had her own ways to protect and shield against blaster fire, but the panic of the moment had briefly stunned her.

"Go, go, go!" Vera screamed, and along with Bee and Aris, she started to run. The two men inside the building sprinted into the alleyway themselves, and it didn't take long before another bolt zipped past them. Vera blinked, eyes widened, and raised up her hand. Purple runes formed rapidly, right as another bolt came for their backs.

It struck a shield, and the three could keep going.

"You two keep going! I'll cover our backs!"

This was really bad, Vera knew. What if others heard the commotion? What if more people came after them now?

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"I mean, as long as you tell me whenever you're heading back, sure, why not?" Jonyna smiled to her adopted son. "Just don't get any crazy ideas about going off on your own trying to be a hero for Dorin. I've already gotten yelled at once for that by Vulpes, and I'm sure if you do it, they'll yell at me too."

She really did trust her son, even if he was a bit of a stick in the mud at times, a traditionalist at heart. But there was nothing wrong with that, inherently. He believed in the old ways, the ways that Giran once touted. So long as he didn't fall into the same follies as they did, she saw no harm in him seeing things a bit more traditionally.

Even if she would call him out on it from time to time.

Tag: Ko Vuto Ko Vuto

GADividerPurple.png

Aris flinched at the shot. He couldn't get over being shot at, could he? Especially when he wasn't expecting it. They just immediately opened fire. Imperials? Thugs? Whatever it was they were doing, they were more than willing to kill someone to keep it a secret. That alone sent a shiver down his spine, but a shiver that quickly passed a she saw the smoke from Bee.

He wasn't alone here. They all needed to work together.

Vera was the one to act as the shield. It wasn't too surprising. The runes she learned from dad were quite powerful. But he didn't want to just run without her. He had the same thoughts as she did. Someone could be on their way. Friend or foe.

"No leaving each other behind! Bee, make more smoke! Vera, guide me through it!"

The smoke would keep them safe. And he was the fastest and strongest of them. He ignited his saber, letting the entropite edge exist. He wouldn't kill them, even if the were desperately trying to kill kids

"Once they're down, we run. But we have to be fast."

Vera Noble Vera Noble | BB-610 BB-610

ᴏɴᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴢᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ

bb610.png

nar24vF.png

CONSEQUENCES

GADividerBlue.png

BB-610 had lingered behind, his optic narrowed as he served as a barricade between the Imperials and the kids. He would do anything to protect them, and if that meant buying them a few extra seconds by taking the attention off of them, he'd do it without hesitation. The droid primed his electro-shock prod from within his chassis; if he were to get shot, they could just rebuild him, or find another astromech. As long as Vera and Aris were safe.

Before a bolt of red could hit him, however, a rune was materialized, swallowing his peripheral and tanking the shot. BB-610 glanced back, spotting Vera as she stood her ground to protect them. Amidst the slew of fear and panic that had clouded above them, pride welled within his core, and as Aris yelled for them, the astromech was happy to oblige.

The two of them were going to make fantastic Jedi.

His motors whirring, BB-610 sped towards the Nobles, the vents in his tool-bay discs dispensing more and more smoke to engulf the area and further delay their assailants. It creeped throughout the alleyway, fogging up their impromptu battlefield, rising far and above the garage roof. Should law enforcement be on their way, they'd be guided to the white smog.

In an attempt to help guide the way, the droid's flashlight flickered on, a bright beam shining through the smoke, for however difficult it could be to identify.

GADividerBlue.png

d1njzqu-297af609-e30a-4502-8686-a057e3674b77.jpg

Objective: BYOO
Tag: Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

Z9U36lL.png
“Of course Master.” Ko replied, making sure that he would stay in touch while here. Thinking that the blackholes around the system shouldn’t be too much of an issue for data transmissions. But he was no astrophysicist. “And don’t worry, Dorin already has her fair share of heroes already.” He added with a slight chuckle. With the culture here and the Baran Do, he didn’t imagine he would run into many issues here.

With that settled, Pon spoke to Ko. “That’s good to hear, and even though he’s not with us here, I’m sure your uncle would still be pleased to see the young man you’re shaping up to be.” For Ko that definitely sounded reassuring. Hoping that his uncle would actually want to see him again. Given that they were always something of a hardass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom