Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Return Of The Jedi: Silver Jedi Concord Returns Home!

Caedyn Arenais

C
gzP6Bz8.png

The Order Of The Silver Jedi once called Voss Home....

They have returned Home, victorious against the The Sith Empire in the fight for:
Jabiim; Nespis VIII; Chandaar; Ossus, Desevero, and Voss.

Once again we would like to thank our longtime rivals, the wonderful Sith Empire for their sharing of a great thread!

It has been a long, long time since the Silver Jedi stood upon Voss, and it was a fight both sides can be proud of.

We extend our appreciation to the Staff of The Sith Empire who have been wonderful in their collaboration alongside Staff of the SJC,
And we look forward to future threads between our two Factions in the battles to come.

Ellie Mors Ellie Mors | Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis | Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf | Telis Taharin-Zambrano Telis Taharin-Zambrano | Madelyn Lowe Madelyn Lowe

Confound it all, do you have any idea how hard it is to get good real estate in central Voss-Ka? You scoundrels better not ruin my townhouse.

On a more serious note, had a blast engaging Jerek Zenduu Jerek Zenduu and Jaeson Starchaser Jaeson Starchaser in a somewhat unconventional way, read some lovely arcs... and let's not forget having a body-double melt in front of Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim - great fun, she might not (ICly) agree.

Great writing everyone! I have to say this was one of my all time favorite invasions. It was truly a pleasure to write with you guys! Mathieu Brion Mathieu Brion Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim AMCO AMCO

EDIT: So I was inspired by the flairs that Darth Ophidia Darth Ophidia made for the Myrkr Invasion and did some of my own for this one. Feel free to use if you like :)

Victorious (SJC and Allies)

Liberator-Voss-1.jpg

Saviour-Ossus-1.jpg

Hero-Chandaar-1.jpg

Defeated (TSE and Allies)

Defender-Voss.jpg

Survivor-Ossus.jpg

Thwarted-Chandaar.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom