Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contest [RESULTS] Who Has the Best Butt on Chaos 2023

f8cdf6dd63cdbc4bf7e02d8fb1338b86.png

ed9300c6e2aed909d7f0435ff76fc7e5.png

2023 was a divisie year for butts. I don't know how this started. I don't know how we got here. But we are here, and we must deal with our sins accordingly.

Characters were sorted into tiers based on the number of votes they received, but one butt cheeked out ahead of the pack this year, leading to the title of Grand Bootyslam! If your name is up here and you're not cool with that, shoot me a DM and I'll be glad to take it down. I recieved a record-breaking number of threats this year, so that's fun! Unforrtuantely I do not have the necessary power to blow up Mandalore, as so many of you have asked.

Grand bootyslam: Valery Noble Valery Noble

Disqualified due to encouraging cheating and voting for himself 7 times but still got a lot of spam votes and also couldn't even beat Valery whilst cheating so he now must remove his own butt in penance: Tefka Tefka

Tier 1: Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren BB-610 BB-610 Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania

Tier 2: Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el Romi Jade Romi Jade Lily Decoria Lily Decoria

Tier 3: Aiden Rennek Aiden Rennek Inanna Harth Inanna Harth Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Vizion Trozky Vizion Trozky Amani Serys Amani Serys Noah Corek Noah Corek Celt Saxon Celt Saxon Valiens Nantaris Valiens Nantaris Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

Honorable mentions: Gweneth Zarari Gweneth Zarari Iliana Röhr Iliana Röhr Thelma Goth Thelma Goth Kara Jade Kara Jade Rik Perris Rik Perris Cato Harth Cato Harth Silas Westgard Silas Westgard Syala Syala Kardek Alpha Kardek Alpha Ko Vuto Ko Vuto Alicio Organa Alicio Organa , Srina Talon Srina Talon Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex Elias Edo Elias Edo Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic Alessandra Io Alessandra Io Daiya Daiya Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla Desric Terassi Desric Terassi Garza Garza John Locke John Locke Yula Perl Yula Perl Hanna Ike Hanna Ike Matsu Ike Matsu Ike Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch Ryana mina Ryana mina Kaleleon Kaleleon Darth Caedes Darth Caedes Bella Bella Josh Dragovalor Josh Dragovalor Sarge Potteiger Sarge Potteiger Jand Talo Jand Talo Joza Perl Joza Perl

e6fab9e165355d84841996f39cbc2960.png

3beee2a45c389bb6772b8eea719a9c86.png

As always, the bribes:
  • I will leave the bins unlocked on a night if your question. No questions asked.
  • Extra tea breaks when gardening
  • Yula's writer is obviously the most glam bae, ever. After all, how can one bribe a goddess? XOXO
  • I will never knight you if I don't get my way.
  • I'll make Cora weapon/armor/starship, thoughts?
  • Various threats from a site admin
  • One copy of the galaxies most prestigious spy holo-films, Nolan Nond in From Coruscant with Love.
  • tefka is caked the fuck up ong release his booty you yeast hickey
  • You are very pretty and people say nice things about you
  • Guns, lots of guns
  • jedi lass
  • I think you're so cool it hurts
  • I'll send pictures of my two orange cats being cute.
  • No
  • One dollar
  • You think your funny? I'll have you know that my dad owns Microsoft, so you can kiss your XBox live subscription goodbye if you dare to kill me in-game one more time. If you don't take back what you said right now I'll ban your IP address and hire a team of certified professionals to insure that your internet provider does not give you a new one. Then, I will ban your friends accounts too. They will all hate you, and they will leave you because your a horrible person. You'll be hopeless and miserable, and I will show no mercy. I'm nine years old and your treading on thin ice, fella. release tateka from this hell
  • this could be you:
    1688f8678f424e3e7fc9342109f0953d.png
  • After all I've done for you?
  • I'll let Cora do Shan's makeup and nails.
  • I was happily bribed. I don't need to bribe you. You know the best butt.
  • You won't die in the skirmish.
  • A Jimmy Johns sandwich :)
  • "No, run along and play with your chemistry set"
  • I have a Trashcan full of shiny things out around back. Call me.
  • I won't send cctv of you cooking a husband flavoured pavement pizza to Americas funniest home videos
  • Whatever your dreams are… I will make them all come true…
  • Dark chocolate brownies and welsh cakes imported from Wales. (Definitely not from ThatWelshGuy...............)
  • An all-expenses-paid trip to the resort world of your choice, a shopping spree, and a Favor!
  • A coupon book filled with tickets for smut or nachos, but not both at once
  • I will not hunt you down if you accept my nomination as the best butt. I will not pursue you, I will not hunt you, and I will not wear your skin like a cape this Halloween
  • tefka, your butt is easily top 15. also i will slide u an extra 10k underground creds if you pick josh
  • The sickest air guitar you've ever seen
  • I've got... Two Dollars and some pocket lint
  • I demand hugs.
  • What do you want?
  • I gift you a T-visor
  • Faction and blow up mandalore... pls!
  • we want mandalore
  • I'll let Cora paint all my character's nails :>

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom