Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artist [Requests open] I make flairs

[member="STaCLO"]

cz5fp9F.png

As you wish.

[member="Valdus Bral"]

j54xy6F.png
GpWR5Gd.png
skZQANs.png

Redid the Resol'nare tag so it matched the others in terms of colors- I didn't save the PSD file and couldn't 100% replicate the colors.

[member="Eddlo Taphilic Hoc"]

DC0Eddz.png

And your tag as well.

I would've made the tags earlier if time had permitted me, but I'm currently being kept busy by real life. I hope they are satisfactory anyway.

[member="Kaalia Pavanos"] I understand you're a bit busy irl, so not expecting anything soon....but when you have the chance, I'd love a rank tag that says Swordmaster with this picture, focusing on the blade, or whatever you think looks best, please! c:

9fec4c1a69b8e4d0cb3de35747bc4d59cbb5fe9c_hq.jpg

And if it wouldn't be too much trouble, I would also appreciate a rank tag that said Sharpshooter or Marksman with this image, preferably focused on the fore-end with or without the muzzle flash. Which ever looks best, please.

9re9uk83au121.jpg

[member="Asa Shi'ne"]

CytmDmh.png
1h9TxME.png
5IGN8V2.png

Apologies for making you wait- I'm only now settling back in after the few weeks of what I guess you could call life happened. Anyway, take your pick for the second tag. It's your sig, after all.

I was hoping to get a tag made that said "Gem Guard" on it, however I'm having a difficult time finding a good picture of a Kyber crystal on its own and so I've settled on this one. However if you have better picture then by all means use it! I was also imagining the wording being shiny or metallic in a way - something that gives 'light' so to speak.

2u6msnb.jpg

Thank you both for your patience.

@Kana Mikasa

sty5TXz.gif
U07S4rG.png
AUu0fJs.png
k1QRNai.png

I found the image to be used for the Jedi Hunter tag to be difficult to work with. I do have another one from a previous request that may look better:
bwdpFzJ.png

[member="Cay-Yo"]

rxNAXK4.png

And your tag as well, of course.

Mauda

[member="Kaalia Pavanos"]

Could I possibly get a tag for 'Superiex'

Using this Image:
qpJvk1L.png

If it needs to be resized for easier editing, do say :)

[member="Orex Mauda"]

Great work on these rank tags! I'd love to get some if you have the time!

"Grayson Guardian" using this image, and another saying "HK Model" with anything HK related (47, 51, 55, doesn't matter).

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom