Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artist [Requests open] I make flairs

[member="Kaalia Pavanos"]

Hello, may I get a tag that says "Not a Mando" with this image please?
CccElrTWEAAReXG.jpg

Hi there... would it be possible to get one with Sand Bender on it? And One that Says Electric Judgement with green lightning if possible? I'd really Appreciate it :) [member="Kaalia Pavanos"]

Darth Vyrassu

Immortal Jen'ari Sith Emperor
Can I get 4 tags that read "Sith Apprentice" and then "Darth" and "Jen'ari" and "Dark Lord"with these images

Please and thank you.

Apprentice tag image
image0.jpg

Darth Tag image
image0.jpg

Jen'ari and Dark Lord tag image
image0.png

[member="Celiana"]

8aclgaI.png
KbnsmhA.png

My apologies for taking as long as I have. This week was probably single busiest week of my life, so I didn't have much in the way of free time. I hope the tags are to your liking, though.

As for [member="Darth Vyrassu"], I am going to turn down your request and any you may make in the foreseeable future. Your behavior in recent times has very much rubbed me the wrong way and as such I have no desire to put in time and effort to make rank tags for you. Once you clean up your act I will gladly honor your requests again, but until then I will ask you to refrain from putting in any more requests.

I am also extending this to any rank tags concerning TJE, although individual members of the faction are welcome to put in requests for tags not related to TJE.

Valdus Bral

️ Clan Bral Alor ️| Warlord of Nellogant
I really enjoy your work! I would like to request a custom rank tag that says: Resol'nare in golden letters and ask that the border be golden as well - if possible. I would like to have it set on a background similar to this X but if you have one that you believe works better then by all means! I'm trying for a very regal look that also matches my character's colors of Black & Gold armor.

Regardless of your decision, you've done great work and its really cool to see people put this much of their free time into helping the community out.

[member="Kaalia Pavanos"]

Could I perhaps ask for one of your well made ranktags reading "The Jedi Path" or just "Jedi Path" in Gold, please?

Light in tone and color of course, though I have no specific image to offer. I'm hoping for something that will suggest Jedi, with a little individuality to factor.

Thanks Kaal :)

[member="Valdus Bral"]

zi2XxXJ.png

[member="Veiere Arenais"]

AFFm6Cy.png
Be7KMkZ.png
KDp1D3P.png
RhsbL9e.png

(Accidently made them with regular white letters first, figured I'd add them anyway. Pick your poison.)

[member="Amelia von Sorenn"]

x70YzAe.png
BIIUNp5.png

Managed to find a bit of time inbetween the process of moving (Which was at 1 AM, but what is sleep anyway) to get all of your tags done. Thank you for your requests!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom