Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artist [Requests open] I make flairs

[member="Kid Starburn"]

The first link gives me a 'page not found' error, and the second one is a web page with multiple images so I am not sure which one you want me to use. The third one says it's down right now, but that may just be a temporary thing.

[member="Tevro"]

vwzhT8T9_o.png
vnaSdqUK_o.png

I used two different parts of the image, so you can pick whatever you like best. I hope they are satisfactory!

Callum Calahad

C
[member="Kaalia Pavanos"] Could I possibly trouble you for a tag that says 'Detective', couldn't find an image so go wild! :p

A heads up if you are using any of my tags and use the image I uploaded, your images may break very soon. It has happened twice in the span of 24 hours and to prevent it from happening again I have reuploaded everything to a new hosting site. But sure to update any signatures/etc. if you want to keep using them!

[member="The Whispering Tyrant"]

Kaalia Pavanos said:
Feb 8, 2018: From now on, whenever you make a request for three or more tags, background images/gifs for every requested tag must be supplied by yourself. Creating backgrounds from scratch when having to do it for a larger number of tags is a very tedious process, and so I ask for cooperation from your part.

I am willing to make edits regarding color to the provided images, as long as it isn't too extreme. I am still no wizard when it comes to Photoshop.

I will refer to the post introduction here. Due to how I approach making tags, making them them from scratch can be quite a lengthy process that spans multiple hours for larger requests. I default to abstract backgrounds when given no intructions, which means I have to do a lot of trail-and-error photo manipulation. I am happy to provide you with the tags, but I will ask for images for me to use.

Renaldo Moon

R
[member="Kaalia Pavanos"]

Hello, I was wondering if I could get some rank tags. One being of this that says "Hapan" and another one with this image, and it says "Distorted".

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom