Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artist [Requests open] I make flairs

[member="Laith Varad"]

L2Scw2uT_o.png

And the tag, as promised. I hope you like it.

[member="Quoron Viszla"]

eOeLns1H_o.png
lE12PNoy_o.png
0T6ftSXv_o.png
7rER0IWe_o.png

QxdXqgPP_o.png
4O1PbNpf_o.png
H77cV8jz_o.png

[member="Kaine Australis"]

8xM9kaxH_o.png

Hopefully the tags are satisfactory.

---
From now on, whenever you make a request for three or more tags, background images/gifs for every requested tag must be supplied by yourself. Creating backgrounds from scratch is a very tedious process when having to do it for a larger number of tags, and so I ask for cooperation from your part.
I am willing to make edits regarding color to the provided images, as long as it isn't too extreme. I am still no wizard when it comes to Photoshop.

Valgærd

[member="Kaalia Pavanos"]

Hello lovely, your work is absolutely astounding! Is there any chance I could get one that says "Theme"?

EDIT: Never mind, Kaalia. The lovely Asha has made one up for me. Thank you anyway!

[member="Emberly Carrick"]

jgK5ulRS_o.png

I need to go listen to heavy metal or something similar to counterweigh the amount of adorable I had to sift through to find a good background. Hopefully you like it, though.

[member="Kaine Australis"]

JVwBVJWl_o.gif

The combination of a long title and the nature of the gif made it a bit difficult to make something out of it. I hope it works for you.

[member="Kid Starburn"]

I recently added the requirement of providing specific background images to use if a request was for three tags or more. I will be happy to make the tags for you if you do so. I ask for landscape images (Images that are larger horizontally).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom