Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reputation?

Evasion Studios
Whenever someone likes a post that you have made, you will get one reputation point per like. Get 10, your status goes to good. Get 20, and it moves to excellent. Nothing is above excellent. You also cannot lose points.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Krafurk Maris"] And the more reputation you acquire...you steadily start to dream of what you can REALLY have...

qouav9.gif

Jsc

Disney's Princess
It's just one of those Board Features that came with the setup, I'm sure. It serves no purpose other than as a statistic. Kinda like post count. Although, there is a rumor that when your Reputation reaches 1 Million? ...You get a special 4th Rank Title. :D

It's like a Unicorn.

Fabula Cavataio said:
People knee-jerk like Tef's posts whenever he posts anything. He gets silly amounts of rep out of it. Not that I'm complaining; he's our One True Lord and Sovereign, so it fits.
Some really like his posts, some are just praying towards him. :p

Who the kark liked one of my posts? I had the perfect reputation until somebody liked me... >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom