Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reputation question

Ropo Lord of Hoth | Supreme Comandante General
I just noticed that my reputation (likes) dropped from 123 to 88. What happened? Or why did this happen?

Lord Ghoul

L
They were the likes you deserved, but not the ones you needed right now.

Alternatively, older posts from the archives could have been deleted, thus losing you the likes.

Valiens Nantaris said:
[member="Marcus"]
It's a way of making snarky members and self-important staffers feel good about themselves.

BTW, I'm almost up to 5000...again.
[member="Valiens Nantaris"]
Haha, for that... I'll help you by give you one more.

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]
Alright... Maybe we could do something with it? Like a prize from Staff for being gooder. ;)

I suppose it could be a number of things;

Perhaps due to the fact some member accounts were accidentally deleted -- that could've wiped uprep from those specific people, or ones that were requested to be deleted. I suppose they probably clean the archive out eventually, but I could be wrong. Otherwise who knows? Forums aren't perfect and sometimes there's little bugs here and there; it could be numerous reasons that add up. But except for making you sleep better at night they don't do much anyway ;)

I've liked a lot of posts. Might have been because my account was accidentally removed for a few hours and after all my posts and such were returned my likes were not? If not, I dunno.

keep-the-likes.jpg

It is all about the likes... :p

Naw.. means nothing really. I use it in many ways, mostly to show someone I like their work or found something funny etc. Just a small way of being nice to someone in here.

Ibaris Varanin

I
[member="Darth Vitium"]

Try being cute. It might work... or... well, you're old enough to maybe get laughed at. I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom