Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Republic Vs Sith Campaign

[member="Vitor Imperieuse"]

The whole point is to try this and see if it does create less conflict with fewer people and produce a fun roleplay. And everyone here has agreed to go into the story. Unlike invasions where people are forced to participate whether they want to or not for the sake of ensuring their faction wins or doesn't lose territory.

I'd prefer you didn't detract from the thread though. If you have constructive suggestions to help people avoid conflict better during these threads they are more than welcome. But please don't try and insinuate everyone here is going into this for drama.

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Dallen Thayne"]

That everyone will be going into this of their own volition instead of getting shoved into it, and that more can't be brought into it, and that the DM will have control in the event everything goes wrong, somewhat reassures me.

That said, I leave you with four final words. Please prove me wrong.

[member="Vitor Imperieuse"]

Hopefully we do. If not well it never hurts to try, but if it does then maybe we have a new fun way to have interfaction roleplays.

Plus while the member count is low per faction, nothing stops other groups getting together to do the same thing on another world. Nothing stopping that if people like the idea. So with that in mind there is no member limit as long as there's enough people to group up hopefully.

Whelp, we'll do our best to meet your expectation Vitor! If not if you actually see any way to mitigate problems for the future feel free to let me know to work on it.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Dallen Thayne"] I'm looking forward to this :) I love the idea, as I've said before. When people have nothing to lose, it lifts a weight off of their shoulders, gives one a more sense of freedom. And it's not forced like invasions. Yay :) I love having the power to be able to say no to a thread :p But that could be just me....haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom