Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Republic Vs Sith Campaign

[member="Darth Erebos"]

Well I got ooc interest for sure. A few Jedi, fewer soldiers but I can grab a fleeter easy I think. Or fill it myself and find another officer.

Using the time while we plan to setup an IC justification as well as figure we can use the time to dev whatever we want for this or if we wanna do a short rp of whoever setting up a base on Chandrila and the other side spying on it so we have a backstory for why the first battle is there.

Once we finalize who'll be on either side we could setup another ooc thread for everyone to joke around and chat in and a PM for the little planning we'll need like who starts (the aggressors) and what we wanna allow as forces.

Alyona Volkovna (Алёна)

Алёна Вохин (Light of the Voxyn)
[member=Darth Erebos]: Is this the same idea you posted on the OS faction? Or was yours a variation of this plan?

Either way, I'm interested, using Ali Hadrix or Alena Reckar as my character and CSAF as my forces. She would have to be accepted as one of the GR ally slots though.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
It does sound like fun. And as Commenor (the planet that Kay used to represent in the Senate) is now so close to Sith space that it's almost inside of it, well it does need a bit of liberation ;) But that could be done later of course. [member="Dallen Thayne"]

[member="Darth Erebos"] Buddy! How fun it would be to run into you again :)

It would be an awkward reunion XD [member="Lady Kay"]

I pretty much copied this idea over to the OS forums, even linked back to this one in it. (Credit's due to those that make it after all) [member="Alyona Volkovna"]

[member="Alyona Volkovna"]

Certainly, I think that puts the group together for the GR. I'll make a PM for our side tonight of those who expressed interest.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Hey if the Sith are ok with that being one of the battle grounds we'll see.

Once the Sith also report having a battlegroup ready we can decide on worlds to scar with our battlegrounds. I think likely candidates point to Devaron, Teyr, Chandrila as the first site.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Darth Erebos"] Awkward for sure, but I look forward to it :)

[member="Dallen Thayne"] Thanks for coming up with this. And whichever order of planets you want to go with is fine by me. Commenor can always be used later on. I'll have to keep an eye on it for the next map updates ;)

[member="Alyona Volkovna"]

I'll add Alena Reckar if that's alright with you?

[member="Lady Kay"]

Thanks and we'll see. The Sith apparently just need to find their allies and nab a final member from their own faction.

In Umbris Potestas Est
Please no.

Literally, all you're going to end up doing is grinding our faction into the muck and giving the Admins/RPJs massive headaches as they try to deal with the inevitable clusterfeths that are going to show up in the resulting fights. For their sake, please, don't do this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom