Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Relic | SO Dominion of Empty Hex (Binaros/Torrential)

david-edwards-moon-break.jpg

Tartarus One’s Orbit
Hanger of the Mors Mon
877 ABY

Sith.”, the Officer began.​
His red uniform flared behind him, his boots polished to a spit shine. He was a man of middle age with the briefest grey hairs forming - a veteran in the imperial world, he had stayed loyal to the Sith since the Empire formed. Even still he was scarred from his time in the field, and clean shaven to boot.​
The Sepulchral have given us a mission.”, he began, his tone authoritative. A hologram appeared behind him, showing the world in outline, carefully detailing the various aspects scanned from orbit. Massive towers, pyramids of black metal encasing the world - but it was defined by a massive, broken part of its crust. Half of the planet was shattered off the side, leaving it covered in the asteroidal remains of its core.​
This is a dead world that isn’t on the records. Designated Tartarus One, it is the last resting place of one of the Sepulchral’s Sith cults, same as Odavessa. Only difference, this world lost contact with the rest of the network about 355 ABY. Now, they want us to retrieve artifacts from what remains.”​
He moved across the meeting room with a practice stride, pacing back and forth as small blips formed on the planet behind him. He pointed to them in turn, breaking down what each involved.​
Objective I - The Spire
This is the capital of the world.”, he said, motioning to a pyramid network surrounding a massive, olympic sized tower that spanned into low orbit. It was crumbling and damaged by falling asteroids, yet despite that it remained stalwart. A nod to Sith engineering.​
All records of the Sepulchral and their experiments on this planet are stored here, and the connection needs to be restored to the obelisk network to bring it back into the fold. Notably, numerous holocrons, datacrons, and everything in between still remains here.”​
Reconnect the obelisk, and you’re free to take what you want.”​
Objective II - The Forge
He motioned to another massive pyramid near the edge of the world, cracked and missing as it were. The hologram zoomed in on it, displaying a long list of information about its dimensions, entrances, and crumbling sections.​
This is the Manufactorum. The Sith created this to mass produce Sith weapons and armor. Past their forge lines, they hold powerful artifacts not seen in the Galaxy for hundreds of years. You are tasked with returning these blueprint holocrons to us.”​
Your rewards are getting the artifacts for yourself. Blueprints for us, artifacts for you - prototypes or otherwise.”​
Objective III - The Hole
Last, but not least, the Hole.”​
The world spun on its axis until it showed the massive, turbulent broken half of the world entirely. The core was cold, the mantle stilled and broken. All that remained was vast cave networks that tore themselves deep into the earth. A specific one was zoomed in upon, and the Imperial Officer cleared his throat.​
This is the Hole. Yes, that is its technical call sign.”, he said, rolling his eyes.​
Inside are what we believe to be numerous stasis pods in an underground facility. The objective is simple: return them to the ship, and our numbers grow. Both Sepulcral, and Sith are within - but mind that many may not have enjoyed their nap.”​
Your reward is simple - if you can get them out of stasis and calm, they will be put under your care. A good chance for many of you to get someone to back your claims.”​
Any questions?”, he said at last.​

Objective I: The Spire​
Tag: Open​
Von-Kri moved like a limp horse, coughing constantly into his hand as he entered the transport. The Adonis was a comfortable ship, but the mask he was being forced to wear to deal with the hospitable enviroment was not so nice. It strained on his lungs, threatened to choke him out with every breath - and simply wearing it made him feel like he'd run a marathon. Damn these missions, but he needed that information.​
Somewhere on this world was knowledge on the history of Sith Plagues, Diseases, and Alchemy. If the Spire held that information, then he would go there - reconnect the obselisk to the network, and grab as much of the information as possible. He coughed into his mask again, groaning as he let his head hit the back of transport behind his seat.​
Soon the ship would take off, once a few more people got on board.​

Objective ???​
Tag: Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex // Darth Ophidia Darth Ophidia // Open With Request​
The Mors Mons hung in orbit of the cracked world, tasked with reconnecting this planet and scavenging what remained of its wealth. It was a secret the Sepulchral had kept from the Triumvirate for too long, and it stirred a dark fascination in the newly crowned Emperor. Enough that he had sent a message to them, bypassing the shadow strikes they had committed against one another for a temporary cease fire. All of them knew the dangers the Sepulchral posed, knew how close they were to the Worm Emperor and his plans.​
Despite their disagreements, bloody and violent as they were, the three could agree on a simple thing - the Worm could not return. The Sepulchral could not be allowed to hold these secrets from them any longer - but approaching the grand order would offer them nothing. They would confess neutrality, that they held no secrets - and no amount of searching what they provided would give them anything. They did this in the claim that they were secret from all - that they favored none, but it was a nuisance. A veil that hid their true threat.​
So Empyrean had summoned the great lords, in search of this very thing. The secrets to this world, to the back up plans of the Sepulchral, to the dark things they saught to hide from them. Now, in the toxic atmosphere of this world, Empyrean stood - overlooking the dead cityscape. No bodies remained, no terrible evils were obvious - but they were still there, somewhere. A world didn't just crack on its own, they had done something and hidden it.​
Not knowing bothered him greatly, but the Dread Emperor leaned on his staff with as much patience as he could muster - waiting for the others to join him.​

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Objective: The Hole
Equipment: Lightsaber, Dagger, Armor
Tags:
zOIcum2.png

Alisteri was not one to be at the beck and call of the Sepulchral so easily, and were it not for orders from his master, he'd have left the whole mission itself to them to handle. And yet here he was, and as usual they were dispatching various Sith and other assets to solve a problem that only the Sepulchral had. Not surprising he supposed. It was only fitting that Eternal's favorite bunch of creeps weren't going to be getting their wrinkled hands dirty of course.

The masked Knight was quick to reach one of the shuttles heading towards the third objective of their mission to Tartarus One, the Hole. While he had no interest in awakening more servants of the Sepurchral, or Force forbid one of the priests themselves, he knew how Sith were. Hungry for power, ambitious, and eager for any advantage they could get. And the Tsis'Kaar always needed more Sith in their ranks.

Unfortunately due to his master's orders he'd have to play nice and resist the urge to sabotage any of the sleeping Sepulchral priests that he found down there, but with any luck he wouldn't have to deal with them at all. Or so he hoped anyway. Alisteri settled into one of the seats on the shuttle and idly checked over his armor and equipment as the preparations for lift off and deployment were made.

Nupax nurin

N
Equipment:forcesaber / 10 daggers
Tag: Darth Strosius Darth Strosius

alisteri would feel an all to familiar cold darkside aura approaching the ship he was sitting in she hadn't noticed his aura at all she was going to get followers if she was lucky those capable of using the force. She had little to no dillusions about them they where sith and would probably try to backstab her if given the chance or by willing to work with her for knowledge and power both she could give. If they where willing to learn as she stepped onto the ship she looked at alisteri "great minds think alike I guess" she said as she sat down

Lliara Daeva

Pharmaceuticals (Save|Kill)
Polished boots rolled effortlessly across the deck and up the ramp. A cloak rustled lazily in the air that swept by the wearer in their passing. They were a living shadow, enveloped in blank from head to toe, save for the crimson line that cut across an enclosed helmet. The outfit was fashioned as one of the Inquisitors of Old; a scholar of such times would find its likeness breathtaking in the painstaking attention to detail that'd gone in to its making. All save for the Galactic Empire crest, of course, which no longer held sway. Not that particular Empire, anyway.

The rhythmic sound of her boots fell silent as she stood inside the transport. A man, Von-Kri Von-Kri , was coughing up a fit on her arrival. A gloved hand pushed her cloak aside ever so slightly before a micro-injector was detached from her belt. The woman stepped closer, just enough to extend the device out toward the man and it be within the reach of his hand. "This will make it easier to breathe." How much would depend on the man's own bodily functions. Normally she'd custom tailor a drug for her intended target, but if the man was going to cough that frequently... well, it'd just make the experience more enjoyable for both of them (however much or slight the drug had an effect, if he accepted it).

Afterward, Lliara would turn and claim a seat across from Von-Kri. Notable feature of the woman aside from her fashion sense, was the lack of a lightsaber secured at her waist. Perhaps it was behind her back under the cloak.

OPEN
The Spire​

Tag : Darth Strosius Darth Strosius Nupax nurin

Within one of the many Stasis pod's, rested a Sith military Commander, who fed on his pain, guilt and sorrow for nearly 300 years.

NPC Darth Scelian / Age : 340​

"Where am I?" his eyes glazed across the field of mountains with beautiful palaces carved in to them. Banners with dark sun flapped in the wind.

"Who am I?" he looked down in to his hands, dark as night, covered in black gloves. His robes dropping to the side, equally dark. Only glimmer of color reflected from 4 cylindrical shapes attached to his belt.

"No..!" his voiced echoed sharper now, as his eyes turn away from the 4 items on him. No, not again.. he spoke to himself almost in a child like manner. Almost as a prayer, begging for whatever is about to happen, to cease.

"Master!" a female voice traveled from a far, yet still clear as thou said in to his ear.
"Master why did you leave me?" he saw her face now, in distance, her red skin and long lekku falling behind her. She was beautiful.

No! You are weakness! I left you because you are.. No I left you because I was weak. He stepped backwards, as hundreds of hooded shadows started to pour out of the mountain palaces.

"Priests will kill me Master. They will kill us all.. Don't you remember?" young Twi'leks voice was softer and calmer, yet it filed him with dread and unease.

"P-priests.. Yes. Yes I remember! I must murder them all!" robes around him started to levitate, as did the small rocks of the mountain side. His rage was filling his entire body, until his covered eyes glow red like lasers under the fabric.

Dusty brown earth exploded below him, as his foot pushed himself forward. His body mere shadow moving toward the hundreds other shadows, and his apprentice in the middle.
His hands extended forward, and all 4 cylindrical objects move as one, each pair taking position levitating above his wrists. Then they ignited in to a crimson blades, like 4 spears extending from his arms.

I Remember you! I will destroy you all now! I will be strong enough now! Thoughts ignited in his skull, as all the shadows in front of him also produced a red blade.
First one jumped at him, to strike, he rotated one of the four and blocked the strike, the used one from the other hand to spear the enemy through his hooded face.
Again and again the new strikes came, and each was blocked by his levitating swords. Every time they would turn in his direction they would turn down, only to ignite again as soon as his body was safe.

He blocked two blades from two sides at once, then his swords turned off, letting the shadows drop forward from momentum, only to be decapitated by them igniting again.
His eyes glow darker rad, as his lips opened in a grizzly smile.

I know this joy.. The Trakata, my mastery! I recall you, old friend! He now laughed loudly, sending all four sabers in circle around him, cutting his opponents down. Once all 4 where stuck in bodies, he ignited a lighting on his fingertips, then slam the fists in to the ground, scorching dozens of shadows.

"You will all die! You filthy weaklings! It was your greed that made me lost.. " he stopped, as the blades returned to him.. What did I lose?

"Master.." female voice was now weaker, as a whisper. He looked in front, and saw her lying on the ground, surrounded by the shadows he killed.
He ran to her, and kneel down, taking her head in to his lap. Her chest was stabbed, and left side of body burned. Have I done this!?

"Run master. Save yourself. I lived for you, I will gladly die for you.."
her breath was last, as he felt it on his cold face.

"Where am I?"..

The secrets of Tartarus were not only Empyrean's to covet, and so the Dark Lord of the Kainate came as well. No ship could be seen heralding His arrival, only green flames billowing as the Sith Lord appeared from nothingness. His runic armor glistened in the toxic atmosphere, His face uncovered but seemingly unperturbed by the noxious air around Him. A lightsaber hung from His left hip, a scabbard slung just above His backside. Inside was a newly crafted weapon, the scabbard itself inscribed with various runes and symbols that only hinted at its dark nature.

Others of His faction had been dispatched to secure the other holdings in the system, the Dark Lord staying true to the nature of their limited ceasefire. No Kainate vessel or warrior would raise violence against the others, so long as they were not threatened in turn. All were too vested in unlocking the secrets of the Sepulchral, that shadowy cabal of conjurers and soothsayers that stood behind each and every leader of the now broken Triumvirate.

Too long had they remained shadowy and opaque, it was time that they were dragged out into the light.

Carnifex neared but did not approach Empyrean, the wariness of many decades keeping Him from coming within arm's length. Not that Empyrean needed such proximity, but Carnifex took few chances. It was their nature, to be distrustful, even when all had agreed to withhold hostilities. Too many words broken, too many oaths shattered, they were a suspicious lot.

And all knew that such pauses in antagonism were brief and fleeting things.

How long would this one last?

Objective I​
As Lliara entered, Von-Kri made a concerted effort to calm his sickness, the wretched black thing that swirled in every muscle of his body. A terminal condition that decided to express itself in annoying twitches like a cough - not that it made much sense, coughs usually manifested in viral diseases that spread through water droplets. This, however, was simply an unknown and untraceable disease.​
She offered him a small capsule of medication, and while his first instinct was to refuse it - he gently allowed it to fall into his hand. He looked it over, quietly acknowledging it. It was a medication he had used a few times prior, or something vaguely similar judging by its name. It'd suffice for the moment, and so he pressed it to the mask inlet and allowed the aerolized spray fill his lungs.​
While it wouldn't cure it entirely, it would at least make his less audible for the duration of their adventure. Slowly, the first of the transports loading ramps closed, and their ship began to ascend then descend to the world below - cracked and spinning like the corpulent remains of a god. He looked away from the artificial windows, and back to her.​
"Thanks.", he said quietly, keeping the last of his cough hidden behind a shroud of indifference.​
"I'm Von-Kri."​

The Dead God needed not to turn to face the Butcher King, his gaze more than obviously on him through the machinations of the Force. His gaze was that which was eternal, spoken about in scripture to the laymen - and it was rarely ever exaggerated. This was but a small token of his strength, while the rest of his gaze fell on the oddly beautiful, if not disconcerting, horizon.​
"Darth Carnifex.", he said.​
"You've come. That is good."​
His voice held none of the contempt one might expect from the Emperor of a state that had declared war in all but the most overt terms to Carnifex. For Empyrean, war and conflict were simply second nature to the Sith. He could entrust this conflict to settle who was stronger, but just as equally he could be merciful - forget these fights as soon as they were done. One can not hate something for its nature - and the Sith's nature was to fight.​
"I've looked around some - but found little. Of what I have found, it would seem this was a partially isolated world. Fell silent five hundred years ago. The dark energies of this place are... intoxicating, but the why eludes me."​

Lliara Daeva

Part of Lliara had wondered if the man would accept it. Sith were notoriously paranoid. Often with good reason. Hazards of the culture. She was pleased to find the man accepted and used the treatment, however. It was perfectly safe, after all. Far better ways to kill a person if that'd been her intent.

A short while passed before the man acknowledged his traveling companion. Lliara, meanwhile, hadn't turned her helmet away. Oh, it was quite a nice sight to be had out there, but nothing to write about in her journals. "Lliara," she replied simply in turn.

"Have you been here before? It certainly has seen better days. Just over five hundred years broken, is it?"
My, times flies when you're engaged in scientific pursuits. "What brings you to this husk? Something for a Master, or for yourself?" He looked young. Enough to engage in open conversation, or educated in the Dark ways to lie or hold his peace? Lliara hoped for the former; it'd be far more enlightening.

Von-Kri Von-Kri
The Spire​

"Myself.", he answered quickly.​
"To be honest with you, I'm not sure anyone has been here in five hundred years. From the sounds of it, the Sepulchral kept this one a secret.", he said, glancing towards the holo display showing their flight path to the largest spire on the world - surrounded by great, brittle and worn pyramids. He considered for a moment if it was worth telling her what he intended to find - but decided it wouldn't hurt much.​
"Information on diseases, pathogens, and alchemic bio-organisms. It's a surprisingly ill researched denomination. Most Sith seem to default to use of 'Blackwing', for weaponized reasons, but few advanced have been made in the field in thousands of years."​

Lliara Daeva

Synth laughter rumbled from the Inquisitorially-dressed woman. "Blackwing. Yes." Elation or amusement was difficult to convey through a vocalizer -- which was half of the point, really. "Devious creation. Effective. Too independent though for its virulence. A poor base. I'm pleased to hear someone has such an interest in the field. There are far too few that do. So much potential." Young the man may be, he had her curiosity now.

"I think we have something in common, Von-Kri Von-Kri . My interest in those things are very particular. I don't foresee us being unable to share." Just any old disease, pathogen, or organism would not do for Lliara's own research. There wasn't even a guarantee some poor soul's research in The Spire was worth all the trouble coming here. Leaving empty handed happened more often than not, but that never kept her from searching.

"What do you hope to accomplish with such information?"

Last edited:

He watched her closely, his sith training reminding him that a sweet word and a nice smile rarely ever meant someone had his own best interests at heart - but unlike the Sith that led the Order, he was not jaded from years of betrayal and conflict. He would surrender his information easily, to a point, where in it did not open him up too... openly.​
"I wouldn't be against sharing my studies with a fellow virologist.", he said plainly, though slightly slower than normal - as though still wary of her.​
"As for what I intend to do - that is uh... Private. Simply I want to expand the Sith's understanding of viral diseases - be they rakghoul, blackwing, or technovirus. Perhaps create new strains myself - but that is far too away for consideration now."​
The ship rocked slightly as it entered the atmosphere, a small announcement declaring they were closing. Only a few minutes now.​

df6ik5a-e52c827e-048e-4d0a-884d-8e94628cdec8.png
Objective II : The Forge
Tags: OPEN

A new mission, a new objective. Continuing to further her service to both the new empire and herself, Clova found herself heading towards Tartarus One. Her objective? Securing blueprints of Sith weapons and armour for the Sepulchral, and any artefacts she in tact for herself. As her ship headed towards the massive pyramid that housed the Manufactorum within, she continued to gaze and analyse the holo-projection of what information and knowledge she had been given of the industrial facility she would be raiding.

The pyramid was mostly cracked, a big gaping hole in its side which made it a natural entry point. This facility was once used to mass produce Sith weapons and armour hundreds of years ago, and the Sith knight wondered to herself if the Manufactorum’s defences would still be operational despite its abandoned state.

She honestly wouldn’t be surprised if they were still active in some form or way. The usual Clova would disregard any form of caution and head right in, but recklessness has been something she has been trying her best to cut down on, and the plans she made helped her to do so. She tended to revert to her reckless self and act purely on her instincts if there were no plans made.

df6ik5a-e52c827e-048e-4d0a-884d-8e94628cdec8.png

Lliara Daeva

Young, but not oblivious. Von-Kri didn't sound blithely unaware that Lliara might be a danger of multiple kinds, especially with an interest in the same subject as himself. Bode well for his ability to survive among Sith, really. Or the galaxy at large.

"Yes, of course." Lliara interlocked the fingers of her hands together in her lap. "The Sith would welcome such knowledge." Now, being the man was young -- and despite not being foolish in her presence -- she hoped that had been a magnanimous sort of profession of communal loyalty. The sort of thing you said in case someone was listening for a whisper of rebellion or selfish pursuits. As bothersome as it was to recover secreted away knowledge, there were some things The Sith should simply not know. Certain members of the Sith. Certain communities even. But the Body General? Pathogens were things best kept squirreled away until they were needed.

"Should you find yourself performing experiments and require a colleague in the field of study, I hope you will keep me in mind." The last thing they needed was another Blackwing Plague. Lliara loved conducting experiments, but there was a not-so-fine line between experimentation and self-annihilation.

The helmet pivoted slightly toward the projection of their descent. "Not long now. I hope the facility hasn't degraded too far after all this time."

Von-Kri Von-Kri

He nodded in response to her, accepting that should he need someone to speak to about such dark dealings he might have a peer. It was a... reassuring thought - most Sith his age and experience were more vested in lightning, lightsaber combat, or overpowering strength. He'd seen it more than a few times in the constant telekinetic fights between his peers - a contest he often lost, given his focus on other matters.​
Scholarly study was promoted in the schools, but often fell to the wayside in their martial culture.​
"Thank you, Lliara.", he said, quietly, stifling another cough beneath his face mask.​
Another announcement came through the speaker, informing them they were less than half a minute from landing. The shaking, adjustments, and sensation of free fall all told Von they were hear - and told his stomach to pretend to be a gymnist. It twirled from the sensation, and he kept down the urge to vomit in his mask. He wouldn't live that down.​
Standing, he swayed slightly before catching himself - the door opening to display an orange and dead world. It reeked of the Dark Side, so thoroughly he imagined even a non force user could smell it out through a mask. It was so deep it was almost hard to breath, but his training kicked in and he settled himself as he and a dozen others exited the Adonis transport.​
Before them stood a massive, atmosphere breaching tower known as 'The Spire' made of an oily black metal, and more sigils in ancient Sith than he could even translate. They were far older than the simplistic ur-Kittat he learned at the academy. It forced a frown on his face.​
"Seems it's survived surprisingly well..."​

Lliara Daeva

Perhaps another time, under different circumstances, the two might speak further of such matters. Especially those unexpressed. Lliara knew a technique or two in extracting the thoughts of others, but they were quite invasive and left the subject... unreceptive to further, cordial discussion. Naturally, she didn't try it on Von-Kri Von-Kri . They'd had such a pleasant conversation already, without good cause to ruin it Lliara wouldn't make waste. It would be easy enough to ask more probing questions along the way.

The transport would shake and shimmy on approach. One did not merely approach a world bathed in darkness -- or so it often seemed. Still, it wasn't the worst descent Lliara had weathered. She did sway under its influence and even pulled her fingers apart just in case she had to catch herself -- nothing ruined the appearance of disregard more than being flung out of your seat.

As Lliara began to stand the door of the vessel parted and exposed those inside to the corrupted and broken husk they'd touched. The Mirialan sucked in a breath as the Dark Side crept inside. The tips of her fingers twitched ever so slightly at the pull. With effort, Lliara began to recite the litany of of concoctions on her person and where they were. Normally a mental exercise for gauging her well-being, but in times like these it helped anchor her mentally. The Dark Side was quite tempting here.

Once a second or two passed before the cloaked figured pivoted and strode from the transport.

"Then it holds secrets they wished to set loose on the galaxy." Lliara turned her helmet to gaze over at the young man. "This broken land is held together by will alone. Let's see how it tests us."

Her cape fanned out behind her as she moved forward. "Do they teach older dialects of Sith in the Academy?" A gloved hand pointed to the sigils along the Spire. Seemed a dialect of Ancient Sith. Admittedly not Lliara's strongest language. A few sigils looked familiar from her time plundering.

Objective II: The Forge
Outfit
Tags: Darth Ecclesia Darth Ecclesia

The Knight Inquisitor placed a boot forward, getting a solid footing on the side of the pyramid - near the very crack Darth Ecclesia had been eyeing in her holo-projection. His suit, hermetically sealed, did most of the heavy lifting when it came to acclimating to the broken planet's deadly atmosphere and conditions. He'd shuttled in well beforehand for a preliminary scouting, having received orders and instructions well beforehand. Still, there'd been no unpleasant surprises as of yet: whatever dangers awaited, they laid deep within the pyramid.

He paused in his ascension, taking a moment to regard the unhallowed sights. From his vantage point, he could see the literal edge of the world, even as its gravity desperately tried to pull it back together. There was something almost... serene about the sublime scenery, death enveloping the planetary surface like a blanket.

Of course, he knew, this was nothing but an illusion. Even in his suit, he could feel the dark energies that laid dormant beneath the façade, washing over him in waves, particularly potent now that he was on-site.

"Credit for your thoughts, Master," a voice came through his comms system.

"You don't have any credits, X3. I do not pay you," the man gruffed in return, pale eyes rolling so hard beneath the helm they might've screeched in their sockets.

"Oh, I would not be so certain of that, Master. Some members of your task force were quite fond of gambling, and my probability module makes me a deft hand at games of chance cube," the protocol droid sassed in turn.

The man grunted in dismissal. "Hrn. Do remind me to adjust your personality matrix when I'm back from the mission."

"I will do my best, Master. Although my memory core is not what it used to be," the droid remarked as smugly as a robotic entity could.

Temerant continued to ascend towards the entry point, leaving his musings behind. "What does your probability module tell you about the chances that I am about to walk into a death trap?" he queried.

"Absurdly high. But I do not think I need to tell you that much, Master."

"Fair point," the man grumbled. "This whole thing stinks of desperation. They've just enough data to know what we're looking for and where to find it, and yet, they send in random Sith instead of specialized task forces? Hrmph."

"Perhaps the common man is ill-suited for such a delicate operation," X3 suggested. "Who knows what manner of jolly surprises your predecesors left behind?"

"Perhaps," Temerant conceded, though he knew plenty well politics were at play. They always were. And though he would retrieve the blueprints for the greater glory of the Sith Order and the Imperium, it was on behalf of the Tsis'Kaar that he was there, to retrieve any further secrets that might further their own goals.

"Seems like you've got company," the droid pointed out then. "Incoming vessel."

Temerant turned to regard the ship... Then took a seat, knowing full well they would have to spot him visually. Seeking him out in the force would do them no good.

"You're actually going to wait for them?" the droid asked in surprise.

"Orders are to play nice with others, and I would much rather not having to deal with unexpected variables down the line," the Sith grunted. "Besides. I'm curious to see what the Order has to offer. It's not everyday I participate in joint operations," he noted. "Now shut up. I need to focus," he commanded.

The robotic voice fell quiet, even as the man expanded his senses, soaking in his surroundings, listening for the subtle call of the dark side.

Last edited:
Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Equipment: Lightsaber, Dagger, Armor
Tags: Nupax nurin / Omon Kaa / Darth Diem Omon Kaa / Darth Diem
zOIcum2.png

Alisteri sat back in his chosen seat after inspecting his armor and lightsaber, content that they were in working order much like the last time that he had checked them before his arrival to the Mors Mon. The massive ship was worthy of an investigation all its own but he doubted he'd get very far. He was certain that his master already had her eyes on the vessel after all, and she had far more than just her own to rely on.

He was stirred from his musings by a familiar presence and glanced up as Nupax entered the shuttle. A Sith that he had met before, and fought alongside at that. "Great minds indeed."

Seems he would have some competition for the Sith below after all. That would make things more interesting at the very least he supposed. It didn't take long for the shuttles to begin deploying to the planet's surface, streaking out of the hangars of the mighty Mors Mon to race to the Hole first before their fellow Sith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom