Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Red Drops - Eye Medicine

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
v4-460px-Administer-Eye-Drops-Step-2-Version-2.jpg.webp
  • Intent:Medicine for the eyes, especially effective for on those with sensitive eyes. And IC income for Zet
  • Image Source: Here
  • Canon Link: n/a
  • Permissions: n/a
  • Primary Source: n/a
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Name: Red Drops
  • Manufacturer: Reav Medical
  • Affiliation: Zet Reav
  • Market Status: Open-Market
  • Modularity: No
  • Production: Mass-Produced
  • Material: Bacta and several minor biological components
TECHNICAL INFORMATION
  • Classification: Medicine
  • Method of Consumption: Eye drops
  • Average Life: Minutes after use
  • Nutritional Value/Allergies/Side Effects/ Purpose: Lubricates the eyes to help it heal ocular damage. Specially effective to heal eyes with infrared vision or natural sensitivity to light. The eyes get better as soon as the drops are poured, but for maximum effect the patient should keep their eyes closed for the next minutes.

One drop on each eye is advised. Then wait to see if more are needed.

Only know side effect is temporary hyper sensitivity to light for the next half hour (approximately).
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Good against dryness, burning, irritation
  • Fast acting relief
  • 30 drops in each vial
  • Temporary side effects
  • Not addictive
STRENGTHS
  • Quick effects: The relief is almost instantaneous, but requires time to fully heal.
  • Preemptive uses: The patient can pour it on their eyes before being hit by wounded. Such as flash-bangs while wearing night-vision or natural eye sensitivity.
  • UniversalEye-Friendly: Works well with most known species.
WEAKNESSES
  • If too late: It won't un-do blindness or already set-in permanent damages.
  • Side effects: The side effect can last for longer in case of excessive use.
  • Preemptive uses: While it offers some protection to the eyes, the healing effects are reduced.
DESCRIPTION
It started with something for his own personal use, but then Zet found a way to make a profit from it. After all this is a reasonably common issue, and his formula is quick and easy to make. He can undercut the competition and one day be rich... One day. So he made a deal with small civilian businessmen of the Elysium Empire to produce it (because his ship is not ideal to produce several vials a day) and share the profits.

(OOC NOTE: I am a member of the Elysium Empire, if needed I can post here a printscreen of me asking the faction leader to use the faction here).

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Zet Reav Zet Reav

This is good, I mean you can use the faction as Manufacturer without permission.
  • Please link the Elysium Empire to the Manufacturer.
  • And please link your character to the Affiliation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom