Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reclamation (Galactic Alliance T1 Dominion of Kaeshana)

Objective:
(Major) Humanitarian relief. The civilians on Kaeshana live in fear of marauding gangs, starvation, and slavers. Give them help! They are distrustful of outsiders, but if offered benevolently they will thank you.
9 | [member="Aeda Shaytari"] [member="Kaida Taldir"] [member="Elpsis Elaris"]

One could simply blame the Corellian's old eyes for the mistake. Or maybe not. Rhen was a Corellian thorough and thorough, so maybe one could blame that instead. They had a tendency to see things their way and stubbornly hold onto that.

"Are the entirety of the Eldorai population worshiper of your Goddess?" he was curious if they had all been in the beginning, before the tragedy. "Let me clarify, before the conclusion. Or had there been others who had not followed the ways of the Goddess?"

"Or those more scientifically inclined to explain the asteroid instead of it being a world forsaken by your Goddess?" he maintained a most polite but inquisitive tone.

There was another rumble, but this was the New Jedi Order vessel making through the asteroid belt. Shuttles to depart would be prepped for the Jedi Service Corps members to depart for what remained of Kaeshana.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Tango Foxtrot - ExplorCorps Forward Base
Kaeshana

Cards Against Humanity
Post Two

Doctor Kellar got up to visit the loo while Hana swept up her winnings, yet again. Which would have been just fine had Gemsha not turned about to slap Kellar right on bahooty. Oh Gods? Can't you aliens behave? Jebus.

"Hey! Now you..." Kellar blaked as the others laughed. Gemsha smiled and pounded her chest,

"Ha! Silly shameful manling. Fetch your winner some coffee while you're up too!"

"Oh, I'll fetch you something missy..."

Karen jumped up and stammered at the two,

"Kellar! Gemsha! Bad kiddies. Bad!"

Too late. They were already wrestling on the floor. The poor naked doctor and the strange warrior woman from Kaeshana. Naturally the doctor thought it all a'play until the Eldorai woman had him upside-down and backwards. Warriors, do not play. Good grief.

The pilot's continued playing cards while Karen had to go untangle Kellar and Gemsha. Two people who were both so drunk as too give no merit to either species tolerance. Of course, it didn't help that Karen was also a bit tipsy and, likewise, tripped over them during the whole debackle. Leaving now three mostly naked people to wrestle against gravity and each other.

"Okay. Cami. Your next. Show em' or fold em', sweetheart."

Naturally, the card game continued. The other Eldorai woman, Hana, seemed confused at first. Wondering whether she should help her partner warrior or continue to win this strange game against the humans.

"Hey. Hana? Are you deaf, knife ears? It's your turn."

She quickly turned and made her decision. She would enslave this human pilot, Brent. And then have her way with him later.

"Hey Hana! I said..."

Hana quickly stood up and punched Brent in the face. Kapow. The half naked pilot went sprawling across the barracks floor like a dish rag. Hana smiled. Ha. Letting her midnight enslavement begin with gusto.

2|

Allies: Alliance

The flag girl prepared her baton and with a wave the race had begun. I kicked my pod into second gear only microseconds after first. My acceleration was at optimal performance and could not be beat. The wind whistled by as we rode through old ruins and decaying store fronts. Despite my quick start I did not hold the lead for long.

We rounded a bend and I had to go wide. A pit fall of having sacrificed maneuverability for speed. The runner up cut the bend tightly and soared ahead, but he wouldn't make it long. I still had a card or two up my sleeve. We entered a block of abandoned skyscrapers and I had to activate my lights. We weaved our way through old pillars and my pods maneuverability was becoming a problem.

Fortunately it was for the others as well. In the background I heard a distant BOOM as a pod impacted with a pillar and the already weakened support became weaker.

Objective: Defeat Raiders. Rogue Sith and other slavers prey on the Eldorai. Defeat these slavers and scum to help give the oppressed some relief.
Allies: The Galactic Alliance
Kaeshana, The Expansion Region
Planetside

Nataya kicked off of the rock wall behind her as the Rogue Sith's crimson lightsaber plunged into it, nearly getting it stuck until it sliced through the canyon wall back towards her. She could feel that she was slowly losing this duel, she was in fact only a padawan within the New Jedi Order and had been scarcely trained throughout her years, but that couldn't stop her from trying. The woman began to draw on the Force to empower her, as she should've started from the beginning, sensing her doing so, the Rogue Sith began seething in his rage to power his already strong sweeps.

Every move she made he countered, until the idea came to her, fighting dirty. Literally, she fought dirty by kicking some of the dust that had settled on the floor of the canyon into the face of the Sith. This blinded him but angered him at the same time, he kept swinging his saber so viciously that she couldn't even get close to him. His vision would clear soon, so she took the opportunity to hide herself in one of the crevices of the canyon, hopefully to analyze her opponent and strike.

Objective: Defeat Raiders. Rogue Sith and other slavers prey on the Eldorai. Defeat these slavers and scum to help give the oppressed some relief.
Rogue One Squadron
Kaeshana Sector

10 | [member="Asmus Janes"] [member="Allyson Locke"] [member="Owen Holst"], [member="Ben Carlin"] Vance Caydence [member="Zark"]

One Dozen bogies. Six Starfighters with backup coming. Right, this wouldn't be TOO hard right?

Well considering some of the Rogue's tendencies for getting into trouble and MAYBE crashing a ship or two -- Command may not end up being too happy.

[ You think that you can not end up trying to go crazy there, Rogue Two? ] Choli's snarky voice tutted out through the encrypted Squadron comm.

[Nlekora Kam, Do ohk appalled cea dan cahsinark bee cei ea! «Rogue Seven, I am appalled that you would say such a thing!» ] it was Marei'ai, a Rutan Twi'lek pilot that had recently joined Rogue Squadron; and already had a reputation of being a bit of a sass.

[Just be my wingman and cover my ass, Rogue Two.] R4 gave a loud hoot as if to say that yes, she better.

[ Alright, let's see what these raiders are made of, Rogue Two] A dozen bogies turned out to be two gunships, three heavy freighters, and smaller starships.

[ Let's aim for that Gunship portside.]

The Force went surging through Choli's veins. She could already feel her senses jump to hypersensitivity. Yeah, getting better at this.

Planetside

Miraculously, her plan had worked near-perfectly. The Sith had no idea where the young Jedi padawan had hidden, but unfortunately he got smart and started to check the dark crevices around him. She had made sure to carefully attempt to hide her signature in the Force, so that he couldn't immediately sense where she was and start stabbing. Her breath heightened, her hair hung freely over her sweaty face, he had turned towards her location, staring into the last crevice.

She needed to act now, or else all that she had worked for over the last two decades. The man was standing right infront of her hiding spot, tauntingly waiting for her to act, and she did. She firmly grasped her lightsaber hilt and activated it, as if time slowed down, she plunged it into his shoulder.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Kaeshana

Cards Against Humanity
Post Three

Karen finally had Gemsha in a Force Hold. Damn. That took forever.

"Kellar!" She yelled down at the floor, "Let go of my damned leg! She's done."

"I can't." Kellar moaned with agony. "She bit me! She bit me!"

Gemsha smiled as she hung upside down in the air. Craddled and captured by the Force,

"Silly human Kellar baby. Are you so weak that you cannot even stand the kiss of a real Eldorai!?"

"Kiss!?" He screamed up from the floor, "You bit me, you devil woman!"

"Okay Kellar. Shut up!" Karen rolled her eyes and threw Gemsha into the couch. Kapow. It toppled right over with the alien woman in tow. Thud.

"There. Now will you let go of my leg?"

"Karen." Kellar stammered. His eyes dropping downwards again, "...I think I've wet myself. Oh gods."

"Damn it Kellar!" Karen kicked at him, "Those were my favorite boots you moron kapeshi-dunko! Look at what you did to the floor! Gahhgh!?"

Meanwhile, it took both Cami and Chris to peel Hana away from Brent on the other end of the room. Who, strangely enough, didn't seem to mind being enslaved by his sexy Eldorai compatriot. Weird?

"Karen! Help!" Cami started huffing and puffing, "Hana is trying to kill Brent!"

"I'm not trying to kill the manling you daft pokaka! He is to be my bed slave! Forever!"

"Karen!"

"Don't Karen! Let her have me! I said... Let her have meeee! Gaghaaa!"

"Brent! Shut up!"

...And so it continued.

[member="Rhen Qel-Droma"], [member="Aeda Shaytari"]

"Offcially all Eldorai believed in her. Unofficially? Probably not all! Regardless, they think she, and by proxy her viceroy the Star Queen, failed them." Alas, further small talk about the Eldorai's religious beliefs was cut short because they were surrounded by a bunch of Forsaken Eldorai.

The Forsaken were on edge and the weapons they'd aimed at the group were quite threatening. "I'm...Elpsis Elaris. We come in peace." That sounded lame, even to Elpsis. "We're here to help."

"Help?" The Eldorai militia leader almost spat the word. "Like the Queen helped us by only giving the rich and worthy a place on the Exodus fleet and leaving the rest of us to die. We will not bend to her again."

Feeling their anger through her empathy, Elpsis winced. "Yeah, many were left behind. It was unjust. Cruel. But we're honestly here to help. We got medical supplies, food, ammo. No one's asking that you bend a knee to her again. I wouldn't either." Was that the right thing to say? Who knew. She tried to draw upon her empath.

"Elaris? I know that name. She's with Firemane and the Betrayer Kerrigan!" one of the militia was about to fire, but the apparent leader seized and it and pulled it down.

"Speak quickly." This was probably a job for the actual diplomats.

The building began to shake violently and I noticed large blurs as I soared through the narrow skyscrapers. They were collapsing all around us! Out of the hundred racers that had promised to win half died in one block. The last sky scraper ended in a jump and I took it at max speed. My pod went flying through the broken window pane ahead of me and I flew possibly 50 meters if not more.

First place lay ahead me with only another fifty meters of a gap. We had entered a wide canyon and now was my chance. I flipped a switch and my card had been played. VROOOOM. Isotope five was fed to my pistons and they burned the noxious fuel greedily. Oh yes, I would win this. I left the runner up in the dust as my pod accelerated even more.

Then something terrible happened. The coolant had failed to activate and my turbines were overheating at an accelerated rate...

Objective:
(Major) Humanitarian relief. The civilians on Kaeshana live in fear of marauding gangs, starvation, and slavers. Give them help! They are distrustful of outsiders, but if offered benevolently they will thank you.
11 | [member="Elpsis Elaris"]

"So the Star Queen is a vessel of the Goddess as well?" that was interesting. That made the Jedi think to the tune of another such religious group: The Ember of Vahl. While he didn't dare suggest it aloud, it was curious that another group would also have a Goddess as well as a "chosen" to be her vessel.

Would there be similarities? Differences? Interesting.

There did seem to be a bit of tension in regards to the Star Queen.

"The rest were left on Kaeshana?" his eyes grew wide. Now that was troubling indeed.

"Was there not an advanced notice?" Just then, another of the militia arrived. Rhen's eyes swiveled over to the Forsaken.

"Might I ask, I heard mention of the Forsaken." he knew this likely wasn't the best time to get more details, but the New Jedi Order Service Corps would be working alongside them.

"Would you please tell me more about them?"

Planetside

The Rogue Sith she had been dueling stumbled backwards writing in pain after she had stabbed her lightsaber deep into his shoulder, disable almost the entire limb. Nataya used the Force to call the lightsaber back from the man's shoulder, further damaging it on the way out. She had been lucky, she landed the hit but it wasn't his dominant arm she injured, he could still fend her off. The woman charged at the Rogue Sith, hoping to catch him off guard still reeling from the pain.

They flurried against each other, every blow met by a defense, and ever defense met with a parry. They were at a near stalemate, but she could feel that she was definitely gaining the upperhand against the much more skilled Sith.

Rogue One Squadron
Kaeshana Sector

1 | [member="Asmus Janes"] [member="Allyson Locke"] [member="Owen Holst"], [member="Ben Carlin"] Vance Caydence [member="Zark"] [member="Choli Vyn"]

"Seven, caution on approach to that gunship. If it's a missile boat break off attack and we'll re-engage using a Kresh flanking pattern.

"Rogue Four, keep tight on my flank. Bogey Three is mine but Bogey Seven may come around to try and cover. Take him head on of he does."

"Roger that, One."

Asmus let the tactical display melt into his peripheral vision. There was only so much information he could hold at once. It was like cutting his mind into slices and giving each task. He took some that was processing the overall situation and diverted it towards the immediate problem.

The headhunter he'd aligned with altered it's vector to try and take him head on. Asmus kept his line for a few seconds. Then he broke to his left and pushed up the thrust. Killed it a moment later, applied lateral thrust to his left and turned back in to his right.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Kaeshana

Cards Against Humanity
Post Four

It ended with stun bolts for everybody. Ouch.

"Ughhhh..."

"Plaghhh..."

"Whyyy..."

Karen stood atop the overturned couch. Smoking pistol in hand as she peered down upon the dumbfounded crowd.

"Okay. Everybody gonna play nice now, huh? ...Yeah. That's what I thought."

Their bodies langished on the floor in electrofied heaps. Kellar in his own puddle. Gemsha nearer the window with Hana lopsided under the table. The stun bolt had smacked the poor Eldorai woman's head and thrown her off of Brent and Chris. They two had recieved stun bolts. Which explained why the two half-naked men were lumped together like lost confetti. Slumped against each other over in the corner. Only Cami had survived the onslaught of blue lasers.

She stood shaking in the middle of the room. Stammering to talk as she surveyed the damage,

"Um? ...Miss. Miss Karen? ...Um?"

"Yes Cami?"

"Can. I go now?"

"Of course dear. We weren't playing for real money anyway. Just remember to grab your coat on the way out, yes?"

"Oh... Okay. And um... Here's your shirt and bra. It's... Just. Right there. So..."

Karen immeditely began to blush from her high perch atop the couch. Pistol just as red as her cheeks,

"Of course Cami. Thank you dear. Good night. And, I hope you had fun."

"Yes... Of course Miss Karen. Um. Thank you... And, um. Okay... Bye."

Groans continued to linger in the humid air as Cami closed the barracks door behind her. Karen sighed as Doctor Kellar finally past into unconsciousness below her. The others would no doubt be soon to follow.

"Ah well. ...Could have been worse."

Rogue One Squadron
Kaeshana Sector

12 | [member="Asmus Janes"]

Ahh, there we go. The voice of their illustrious leader. Choli coudn't keep the smirk off of her face. Even R4 gave an encouraging beep along with a series of hoots and boops to state that he agreed with the caution.

[ Copy that Rogue Leader. Rogue Two, let's dial it back a bit.]

However, that didn't stop her from adding.

[ Bet you we can do better than our illustrious leader.] Yes, it was a challenge. A rather silly one, but one had to at least keep good cheer in the face of being shot down or out of existence.

[ How about it Rogue Leader? Want to wager desert rations on this? ]

Who could get the most kills off?

Planetside

She had drove him far enough that his back was almost literally against the wall, his face was contorted by dark side corruption and pure, unfiltered rage. It was at that moment that she herself was caught off guard by him, he used the Force to push her to the ground, then suddenly leaped in the air, attempting to bring his saber down to finish her off once and for all. Nataya rolled to avoid but it was almost too late, the saber cut the side of her body. It hurt, it hurt more than anything she had ever felt, even the experience of being abandoned by her father.

She could barely bring herself to stand but she did it anyway, moving to face the Sith that had wounded her. They both charged at each other, one last time.

Still the race went on and I had to think of something quick. I activated my mag boots and kept my foot on the gas. I stood up within my pod and reached out for my turbine. I had an idea. Equipped within my wrist launcher was a Co2 gas canister designed to harden and break metals. Usually only used when facing one of the many phrik clad warlords I fought against.

Today it would be used to save my hide. I fired the projectile and it embedded itself onto the turbine releasing its gas as it did so. The turbines cooled rapidly and I hopped back into my seat. The problem was that my now already fragile pod was even weaker and I could see the dust of second place approaching rapidly.

The straight away ended in a wide turn and I took it flawlessly. It led to a large river, so I flew low to pick up the mist and spray from the stream. Hopefully it would further cool the turbines.

Planetside

Nataya and the Rogue Sith passed each other during the charge, she had tried her best to slice him but she had no idea if her plan work, for he had sliced her on the chest. Her pain doubled as she fell to the ground, he head turning to where the Sith was facing, he too was on the ground, dead from the slice he had received ironically on the neck.

The young woman lay there, writhing in pain as the Sith had done what felt like an eternity ago.

Her entire life was flashing before her eyes, from birth to abandonment, from discovery to this moment. Was this death?

Rogue One Squadron
Kaeshana Sector

1 | [member="Asmus Janes"] [member="Allyson Locke"] [member="Owen Holst"], [member="Ben Carlin"] Vance Caydence [member="Zark"] [member="Choli Vyn"]

For the Headhunter Asmus had just gone from a static approaching target, to moving quickly across his view yet with all guns aimed in his direction. Almost like a circle strafe from those games he'd used to play.

The trigger resisted, the targeting computer hadn't achieved lock. That was fine by Janes, he just wanted to panic the pilot. Panic they did, breaking away hard.

It gave Asmus a perfect view as he fell in behind. This time the affirmative beep came with a smooth depression of the trigger.

"Sorry Choli I couldn't catch that over the sound of my first bogey. Come again?"

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Kaeshana

Cards Against Humanity
Post Five

Midnight became early morning as Karen dragged the bodies back to their beds. Throwing the two pilots back into the human wards with their jackets and gun belts too. They could sober up in the morning. God help them. Naturally, the Eldorai came next. Karen dragged them back to their houses on the far side of the base. Leaving their unconscious forms in the hands of their fellow warrior sisters. Who... For some strange reasons, didn't seem to mind the bumps and bruises at all. They simply asked if Hana and Gemsha had enslaved any human men that night. Karen was... Well. She smiled and gave them a polite, but forceful, No.

Luckily. The enslaving had been minimal. Though, she had failed to return all their alien clothing. A side effect of the amazon's ripping their shawls to pieces the moment they lost a hand of cards. Ugh. The violence though. So messy. Gross.

Kellar came last.

"Wake up you old fool."

"...Buttt... Just five more minutes mommy..."

He sputtered from his fetal position on the cold hard floor of the barracks.

"No. Get up. I didn't even stun you. Sheesh."

"Ugh... I feel sick. Leave me be. Or... Can you get me some caf..."

Karen kicked him in the ribs. Ouch.

"I said. Get up Doctor Kellar."

"Gahh! All you devil women! Oww oww. Stop. Oww oww. Stop! Jedi... Ouch! I'm going! I'm going!"

Doctor indeed. Obviously. She saved the best for last. Good grief.

Blaster fire rained down around my pod as second place made head way. He had gotten closer then I liked with that last shot. The only thing that kept me from sudden death was my rapid serpentine movement. I was sure this would finally be the end of me, but not yet, by the force not yet. My serpentine movement led me to enter a cave that went of course.

Now rather then laser fire I had to worry about whether I was still on track or not. Add this to the giant pillars of stalactites that loomed around menacingly I had my hands quiet full. I dodged another stalactite and then exited into open air. I was now above the canyon floor, flying along the edge. The runner up had taken the lead again, but this time I had a surprise of my own.

I withdrew my westar from a jacket pocket and fired down at the pod leading him ever so slightly. Finally I scored a direct hit. His number three turbine went out and his pod spun sporadically as it raced out of control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom