Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rate the signature above you.

Oh I like yours! Its not jerky, it gives a good few shots of the person. It also allows for a bit of personality to shine through. Not sure if its accurate (not knowing the character its portraying), but I like how well it is put together.

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Well, I know i commented on yours before as I like it as i remembered it.
I'm so tempted in giving in to a gif sig myself. My bestie ( [member="Mariya Fleischer"] ) keeps asking me if she could make one for me. But I love the current one she had made and just hate to put it on a shelf. :)

Wanderer Lost, Wanderer Found
8/10 It's bright and fun and informative, and it displays the personality of the character well. I just wish the wear on the ship image matched the wear on the picture of the character itself--the ship image looks visibly older, so the character sticks out a little bit.

Always loved your choices, and art styles man. However, I think it would fit better if your avatar's border would match your signature. Having the corners on opposing sides chopped off.

4.5/5

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom