Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rank Idea

Okay, so we all know how I get irked about a Dark Jedi being called the same thing as a Sith, with that put aside,
what if we had plain ranks for Lightsider and Darksider?

I dont know..these seem to fit for those who arnt Jedi or Greys, and are not Dark Jedi or Sith...I dont know..they just seem..relevant?

That is essentially what the five (plus Witch) rank titles we have right now are.

Jedi - Religiously official lightsider
Rogue - Generic lightsighter
Master - Force neutral
Dark Jedi - Generic darksider
Sith - Religiously official darksider

That was almost explicitly the intent there. You're not suggesting anything we don't have.

[member="Fabula Cavataio"]

Essentially the argument lead a post I found suitable.

Dark Jedi were Jedi who had left the Order, and fell to the dark side, thus making someone who uses the dark side, but never were with the order just considered Darksiders.
^ This
Made a lot of since, and I am almost certain is said in the Wookiee. (Maybe wrong)

But I liked this idea, and felt it would be appropriate.

The Shadow King said:
Dark Jedi were Jedi who had left the Order, and fell to the dark side, thus making someone who uses the dark side, but never were with the order just considered Darksiders.
They'd be considered a Dark Side adept, also known as a Dark Jedi (Anyone who uses the dark side of the force almost exclusively that is not affiliated to any other monastic order).

[member="Tefka"]

I dont do drugs. Im not sure if you really think I am on drugs, but I dont..in fact...the caffeine flows strong through my veins.

[member="Darth Vitium"]

Im done...*Throws hands up* ...I cant seem to even be civil no mo....do it Silara..plunge it right here. *points at heart* DO ET

The Shadow King said:
I dont do drugs. Im not sure if you really think I am on drugs
really_house_of_cards.gif

[member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"]
That would not make sense at all (Rogue Master/Knight/Padawan is an unaffiliated Light-Side tag, not a Rogue Jedi tag). If you wish to be a non-Sith "Sith", then you are a Dark Jedi. It's that simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom