Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Randomly banned or kicked from the discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow, that's a surprise!

Skype must have improved massively since I last used it. I thought Discord was the larger platform these days.

Glad I caught this, thank you :D
Thankfully it's not the case. Discord is still being used.

As for original question. Discord is still up, try the ol' off and on again method. If you believe you have been banned mistakenly, reach out to an admin as they could provide a possible answer.

Thankfully it's not the case. Discord is still being used.

As for original question. Discord is still up, try the ol' off and on again method. If you believe you have been banned mistakenly, reach out to an admin as they could provide a possible answer.

Appreciate the clarification thank you!

I've been taking a break and only just started looking at a thread with a friend recently so I'm not at all clued into current events.

Glad to know Discord is still the go-to.

Please refrain from spreading false information.

Just quoting our supreme overlord.

FD4-A46-C1-6025-4-A79-862-C-F9-BBF1-DF9-E30.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just quoting our supreme overlord.

FD4-A46-C1-6025-4-A79-862-C-F9-BBF1-DF9-E30.jpg

Looks like the moderator was right to call you out since you didn't even quote me the first time, so you're just doubling down in bad faith. That's a sophisticated way to say you're lying.

Sometimes it's okay to not be a dummy.

Edit: When not one but two mods come in to shut the joke down, cease and desist or catch hands pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom