Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random invite to those in the east coast!

My LOA is ending soon, and as such since my new house is getting all decked out and the hubby is home, so we are throwing a housewarming party this saturday to celebrate!

There will be BBQ, carne asada, sodas.. adult drinks... lol and over all, a good time. For those who remember, Ryori and I would throw get togethers all the time for the forum community, and I'm continuing now that I own my first house!... and I have more space. ^_^

For those who are interested in coming over, hit me up on Skype, (sillieillie1 for those who don't already have it) I'll give you my new address.

Cheers!

Cira and all of her alts :p

Haha, unfortunately no, not plane tickets. xD
But I DO have plenty of space for any sleepovers. Guest bedroom, LoveSac's, blow up mattresses and all of that for the long distance drivers :)

If it wasn't for the fact that I'm only 14 and live in Washington state and only have a few hundred dollars in my bank account (not enough to get there) I would totally come, maybe even attempt to be social outside of the internet for once, but probably only show up to give you a high five for being cool before slinking back into the shadows and sitting in a corner for three hours.

Long story short, have fun.

EDIT: If any of you didn't read that in a quiet, really fast British-sounding-voice, do so.
For that is how I would have.
Without taking a single breath anywhere but the start.

@[member="Tobasu"]

Sounds exciting!!

@[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]

D'aw, no worries Ven'rain! But we are totally the sort to have you come out of that corner and play a mean game of risk!!

Or table top D&D / Star Wars Saga >.>

That would be cool.
D&D is cool.

But I'm an introvert, so I'd need to recharge every two hours. Like how at school I sit under the tables during 3rd period...
*cough cough* Have fun.

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"] well I live here in austrtalia yeah, but im like 5000 different races mixed into this big flabby body. they call me g0d.

ECODNFs.jpg
I told you g0d

West coast be da best coast!
Well, so I've been told. I've never been to the East coast, nor have I been on the actual West Coast. I live towards the center of Washington, biggest source of water near me is a lake. A lame lake... But hey, Seattle (and more importantly the Emerald City Comi-Con) isn't to far.

@[member="Lady Silencia"]

Please do!

I'm dragging Sarge down this weekend, (if school permits) and I sent Arwen and Tef an invitation. So we'll see who comes! Got other folks coming down too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom