Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

random facts about your oc that may not be on your sheet.

Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
Random facts for Ryv:
  1. Ryv is a vegetarian by choice, not due to any underlying medical conditions.
  2. It's difficult to tell since he wears gloves all the time, but he paints his nails. It's a fashion statement he enjoys making.
  3. This one is likely easier to notice if you look at his play-by, but he does in fact wear eyeliner.
  4. I initially designed the character for a Fate: Core RPG session with some friends. I was running a Star Wars game and they wound up on Dantooine digging through the ruins of the Jedi Temple there. One of the players asked if they'd have a contact planetside. I thought it be cool to give them some insight into Jedi, since no one in the party was one, and I designed a stoner Jedi, clad in an oversized leather jacket, who basically sounded like Shaggy from Scooby-Doo. He's grown a lot since coming to Chaos, but I think a lot of who he initially was still shone through.
  5. Ryv has never won a fight in PvP. I typically reach out to opponents ahead of time and try to plan things. Most folks don't like losing, so I just take that L so we can have a plan in the narrative.
  6. He is bisexual, though he's never had a romantic interaction with another male.
Alright, that's all I got for now.

Alright fine, I'll bite.
  1. Zaavik is straight edge. He's never touched spice, alcohol, or any similar substances, and remains adamant about never doing so. He's basically what every D.A.R.E campaigner hoped we'd be. His only real vice is arguably good ol' caffeine. Sodas only, though. He can't stand coffee or energy drinks.
  2. He voted for Gat Tambor Gat Tambor and Ido Bastra Ido Bastra in the last election despite murdering the latter candidate about a year later.
  3. This is common knowledge in some circles, but maybe not in others: He's Guitar and co-Vocals for SWORD OF THE JEDI, a Heavy Isotope band that includes several NJO Jedi PCs and one (now technically two if including himself?) Rogue Jedi.
  4. On top of that last one, he also plays the Ommni Box and the Bandfill. A real musical savant, if you will. /s
  5. Entomophobia. Yes, really. He can face Sith, War, and the like no problem. But bugs? No sir. Encounters with them usually go about like this.
  6. Every song he's ever written has involved some lyrical reference to dead/killing/fighting Sith. Ironic for several reasons. You can probably tell he's never written a love song, huh?
  7. He's eaten so much Huttaburger that he's won their receipt survey contest three times.
  8. Ryv and I have joked about this several times; Zaavik is Bisexual. Though, he's never had a romantic interaction with a male. (or anyone yet for that matter.)
  9. He has several guilty pleasures: Romantic Comedies, Core-Radio Pop Music, and drinking juice directly from the carton.
  10. My original plan for this character was to go full sith and call him DARTH-UR. He also originally had the name "Zaven" and the worst playby you can imagine for all of ten minutes. You ever look back at something and ask yourself what you were thinking and can't for the life of you figure out what was going through your head? Yep. One of those.​
I'll stop myself there or I'll be here all night.

Last edited:
This is fun!

Dells :

1. Still has a taste for some of the finer things in life ; opera, finer restaurants, plays, the orchestra, etc. She had gotten quite used to going to these events with her ex-husband and misses not having the credits to "waste" on such things.
  2. Loves nerf steak
  3. Enjoys dancing. Delila was taught by her ex mother-in-law and took to it like a fish to water. Not much time for such fun in her life lately.
  4. Grumpy before her morning cup of caf, after that? Just slightly less grumpy.
  5. Never expected to live this long. Kind of expected when one chooses to be in various military organizations throughout their life. Came close and lost her natural liver but so far she's been dodging death.
  6. Due to a series of events, deathly afraid of crash landing and not being found. Has only admitted this to one other person, no need to tarnish her war hero image after all.

1. Her Tittle of Darth Sokar was given to her by her father, it has to do with family tradition rather then being an actual Sith. Her father and his siblings started the tradition as part of there rebellion against authoritarianism (Mostly with int he sith) thinking it took away some of the power the master had over the apprentice.

2. OOC I inherited the character from a writer who also had a character named Sorsha Kassajin when she retired from board replaying because Tegan was the daughter of my character Blade Ice Blade Ice .

3. OOC Tegan was created in 2003 on the board SWfans, which is kind of like the grandfather to Chaos since Chaos orginated from people from TGC and TGC came from SWfans.

4. Tegan has been knighted and mastered four times over due to memory loss. Has since regained all her memories.

5. Tegan has also had four clones all of which reached the rank of master. All but one Tegan has killed and absorbed there essence into her own.

6. Tegan also had a twin named Cosima who reached the rank of knight that Tegan killed and absorbed her essence.

7. Tegans Husbands essence is bound to hers so even if he dies his ghost if bound to her. This was done by Santeria Decuir Santeria Decuir as a punishment for several crimes she committed against a group called the coven that she was apart of.

8. Tegan has the memories of her mother, father, siblings, and children implanted into her mind. Making her mind a confusing mess for anyone to try and navigate. It makes reading her mind and thoughts really hard.

9. On top of that her insanity is mask that protects her very fragile state underneath. Tegan is a truly broken person who has only known cruelty most of her life times. On the few occasions someone has tried to purify her mind and clear of the madness they find the person underneath is a barely functioning being.

10. Tegan is not a sith their code means very little to her, she believes herself to be a god (part of her delusion) and therefore any other dogma or code rivals her truth. She thinks she is the God of Destruction and Creation.

11. Tegan has one odd quirk when it comes to her belief that she is some sort of God. She is known to lash out at people who attempt to kneel before them she has almost killed a couple of her apprentices for doing it. This is because one of her family traditions is that you kneel before no one less you put yourself beneath them and you should have more pride in yourself then to make yourself lesser then another.

12. Tegan is always under estimated and scoffed at, I don't know what it is about her she can literally wreck a planet nearly single handily and people will turn around call her weak, pathetic, or other things. She has used this to her advantage and always will.

Remain steadfast and you are never without hope
  1. Liram is part of a family line that I originally started writing as high school English writing assignments (Class of 91... damn why did I do that)
  2. Kam Angellus (the original central character in those papers) has been a fleet officer, a Special Forces Operator (and thus created Omega Squad or "Angel and his Apostles" )
  3. I've actually submitted the family line to Lucasfilm, just to say that I did. I got a response (more to that story)
  4. Though each Angellus had distinctly different personalities, they all had problems with authority yet were remarkably respectful.
  5. Liram is snarky and mouthy, but I modeled him after one of my old teammates. He had your back, regardless.
  6. No matter what I tried otherwise, Arestul (Kam's son) was the only one able to die of old age. (Everyone else was either assassinated, or died in the line of duty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom