Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rakghoul Hunt: Interest Check

[member="Abygail Ericson"]

Well, I am a fan of realism to a degree and as such I've found that going into a fight such as this one with little to no protection, one is bound to get infected, unless every action is played wisely and thoughtfully.

In any case, Thank you for answering my question so swiftly. :)

[member="Zephyr Carrick"]

Sounds good to me. Máni is going to link up with [Member=Mysa Snowstrider] initially because he kinda knows her from a previous encounter.

So, you can find him around her, most likely.

S O V E R E I G N
Factory Judge
[member="Máni"], Sounds good.

Looks like I get to hang out with the Valkyri a little bit.

EDIT: after you make your intro post, I'll probably find a way to team up with you.

*clearly not a ploy to stay away from [member="Freyia Whitelight-Carrick"]*

Josiah Saedrin

J
I don't know if I can keep up in a group of four, but we can try. If I do fail, I'll just somehow steer away from you. :) Hope that doesn't happen, though,

[member="Jericho"]

xE64UQ2.gif

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Connor Harrison"]

Since stealth and quiet are the order of the day, I'll have the Lady Terminator Roberts stay with the shuttle to guard the exit.

As, if I fire but one round my machine gun the sound and explosions will be loud enough to attract every ghoul within a dozen kilometers of the group. Oops. :p

Happy hunting ya'll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom