Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rakghoul Hunt: Interest Check

A new breed of rakghouls has been sighted on Kulthis just outside SSC space.

I should know, because I was there when the Sith Eldaah Aderyn unleashed them on the city and left no survivors in a twisted experiment.

Those the rakghouls catch and bite or scratch, they become infected and they too mutate into humanoid rakghouls with all humanity and sentient thought gone in a heartbeat.

Eldaah warned me she will strike on SSC territory very soon, and if one planet falls to these beasts, it won't be long before they spread out.

When I receive word from any outpost that her ship is moving through our territory, we move.

She must be stopped, and the rakghouls destroyed.

Who's with me?

Oh, this is what her "new breed" of rakghoul looks like...

artworks-000132579767-ku3i5s-t500x500.jpg

Sure!

I need some more threads under my belt! :)

Sidenote: I will quite literally be punching these creatures as I am virtually untrained in addition to being weaponless and armorless.

I plan on getting some subs done via factory as soon as I can get to another PC.

Abygail Ericson

A
This is Eldaah's writer and just letting everyone know that once I finish the thread currently with Connor, this will be going live :)

[member="Karen Roberts"] [member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Sorel Crieff"] [member="Valae Kitra"] [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] [member="Zephyr Carrick"] [member="Máni"] [member="Astrid Stormguard"] [member="Abaigeal E'ron"] [member="Audren Sykes"] [member="Joza Perl"] [member="Nikias"]

Thank you all for your keen interest - can't wait to write with old and new faces!

I shall get the thread up tomorrow and make an introduction as to the situation so you're all aware of what we are facing IC.

I will let [member="Abygail Ericson"] provide any other information / requirements for her story, but as I like to think we are here for, this will be just for great character development, great fun and just great writing together.

As far as I am aware, we take out what we can and whatever happens happens!

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom