Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rakghoul Hunt: Interest Check

Abygail Ericson

A
If anyone has played Until Dawn for PS4, when you finally encounter the rakghouls, they move and act like the Wendigos from that game. So lots of climbing and very fast, very strong, and detect movement and sounds as they are completely blind

Abygail Ericson

A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0dQZrRViiU

For those who have never played the game, here's a youtube video showing how they move :)

[member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Abygail Ericson"]

I didn't see an OOC, so I'll post my question here.

Can one stave off the effects of the rakghoul virus via using the Force to passively fight the virus in the blood at the cost of one's own energy?

Abygail Ericson

A
[member="Máni"] [member="Zephyr Carrick"]

Only for a very short time, Eldaah made sure to have her virus be effective against Jedi. But the rule here is, its up to the PC if they get infected or not. I cannot nor will I control such a forced outcome. Might have monsters leap at or ambush you, but it's always up to the PC character how things go for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom