Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Raise the Standards - The First Order [Open!]

Legitimate Rule. Legitimate Power.
G2eqleA.png

Raise the Standards of the First Order

The First Order's founding is now more than two years ago and Serenno and its neighbouring systems are fully occupied by the might of the First Orders Armed Forces, its nobles and facilities incorporated into the structures of the government and industry and the destination is set: eradicate the chaos, bring order and justice.

Though while the people and most of the First Order's officials are fully convinced of total dominaiton on the capital of Serenno, there is resistance in the mountains of the western continent. A remnant of the imperial occupation, a General and a garrison, were holding out against the occupation of the First Order and all attempts to negotiate failed. Therefore a Legion of Stormtroopers with a unit of Praetorian Knights was dispatched to exterminate this cell of resistance.

Meanwhile the Supreme Leader hosts a meeting and gala in his citadel to welcome officials, officers and leaders of the First Order as well as dignitaries from allies, neighbors and client states around. The great hall of the citadel has been prepared to host the gala with excellent food, beverages and an orchestra playing loud enough to give everything an aura of extravagance but not loud enough to interfere with conversations.

Operation_Shatterdome.png

Objective: Operation Shatterdome
The 1st Stormtrooper Legion, support units and a detachment of the Praetorian Knights are deployed to the western continent mountain range to storm the base of the rebellious General Antonius. He has gathered several heavy walkers, tanks and a combination of former New Imperial Army units and New Imperial Stormtroopers of the fallen regime to assist him.

The base is high in the mountains and is covered in a mixture of clouds and thick fog which reduce visibility to a maximum of several dozen meters on the ground and only few meters in the air above which make airstrikes impossible to coordinate.

The Stormtroopers have to get in close and overcome the enemy by directly assaulting the fortified positions through the rocky pass and take out bunkers and the heavy weapons to capture the base.

Hiking_in_the_Clouds.png

Sub-Objective: Hiking In The Clouds
A team of individual volunteers from various branches has been gathered to infiltrate the mountain base from above, being set down on the mountain peak and having to descend through the dangerous cliffs with zero visibility to get to the rebel base and take out the leadership while the front door is being assaulted.

The_Stage_Is_Set.png

Objective: The Stage Is Set
The Great Hall of the Citadel is set for occasion: the white marble columns, black and white marble floor partly covered with expensive red and sea-green carpets, large gilded chandeliers emitting a bright golden-blue light. It is imposing and titanic interior but also simplistic in its appearance, not too many ornaments or decorations, but the materials used are highly expensive and luxurious.

Amidst the pompous and monolithic interior, First Order officials and officers are gathered as well as nobles and warlords of client states and of Serenno itself. Further with extensive security in place, foreigners have been invited to make acquaintance with the new regime and establish contacts and maybe even initiate future diplomacy with the the First Order.

I am encouraging anyone to join the thread who feels like their character is a good fit for the occasion.

The security is extremely tight in the citadel, so no visitor of the gala will be allowed to keep a weapon. Every usage of the Force is met with outright hostility, publicly known Sith and Jedi leaders are not welcome.

Last edited:
G2eqleA.png

The_Stage_Is_Set.png

Trajann stood in front of the mirror in his dressroom and was about to close the last button of his gala-uniform, an elegant combination of traditional Serennian dress and neat First Order uniform. He had the emblem of the First Order on his right arm and the coat of arms of House Vemec right below it, symbolizing his allegiance in appropriate order. It was a dark grey color with rich golden embroiling and buttons in five rows, a red sash refining the contrast. As last piece he would have to put on the white gloves, but decided against it for now and just held them in one hand as he walked out.

He would be met by his wife in a beautiful long red dress, elegant and imposing, just as he had expected it. It made him smile. His smile was right away met with a gentle and brief kiss before his slightly shorter wife looked at his uniform and stroked here and there to smooth it. An impossible task though, the uniform already was perfect. It was a rare occasion not being surrounded by attendants or guards, so they enjoyed a few moments of casual chat before they walked out.

When the great doors to the Grand Hall of the Citadel swung open, there were four Praetorian Guards entering in front of the Supreme Leader and his wife as well as four behind. It was a tradition, a security measurement equally which was set by the commander of the Guard during large and public events. There more Guards across the hall and silently observing the guests as well as some Praetorian Knights at the entrances. This party would not suffer or tolerate any surprises.

Meanwhile Trajann moved through the Hall with a confident and formal smile on his face, greeting individuals on the way, especially First Order officers and Serennian nobles. He would make sure to maintain hierarchy and greet certain people first before moving to the other.

He would later give a speech but first there would be revelry and occasion.

Talos Tassar

T
G2eqleA.png

The 1st Stormtrooper Legion also known as the Black Legion due to their armours being pitch-black betaplast much like the Galactic Empire's Shadow and Purge Troopers. They are renowned for their toughness and iron discipline as well as the reputation to do anything for the First Order. They are the model unit of the Corps and are under the command of the most successful Marshal Commander himself: Talos Tassar.

The mountain pass was steep and narrow, the rows of the First were marching up here for two days from the bottom of the valley. Company by company they had moved up, most of them on foot, some having the luxury of riding on tanks, blacks rows of Stormtroopers entered the mist and fog of the mountains, dew drops falling from their armours as the marched on. Marching until their vanguard halted the entire advance because they had arrived, cross-checked with geo-location and sensors, they had arrived.

And could see nothing.

A few dozen meters at best as they reached what appeared to be the end of the bridge leading over a small valley which had been dug over the millennia by a little stream which crashed into the valley further on. Through the thick mixture of mist and clouds they heard activity ahead, a dampened siren was ringing, informing their targets of the arrival of the First. The lead units were already in position on both sides of the street with the main force being back about a hundred meters and around a turn in the narrow mountain road. It was freezing up here and even the mild summer of Serenno could not reach this place.

The Legionmaster of the First walked forward, his head covered by his horned helmet, his cape hanging, dampened and heavy. His halberd on his back and the blaster holstered he approached the Captain of the vanguard company, a woman in the typical black armour but with an armourweave cape in rocky-grey colors and a range-finder added to her helmet.

"Report, Captain."

"The enemy is alerted, they know we have arrived. We can hear activity but not much else. We have found the edge of the bridge and my men are scouting if we can use the canyon below. We must assume they have firing sol-"

"Solutions on the entire pass, agreed. We must move quick. Get your men to finish that scouting and send someone to see if there is an alternative approach via the right flank along the walls of the mountain. Meanwhile we will begin the assault." Tassar interupted and continued. He knew fully well that the enemy might even be competent.

"First Regiment, get into position! Mortars ready." Talos had turned around and looked back towards the pass where he could vaguely see where the road went.

The coms lit up with the commands of the First Regiments Commander, Marcus Gelt. "First Battalion take the lead, Second and Third give cover, fourth in reserve. Mortars on the sides of the road, heavy weapons in the cliffs and at the beginning of bridge. Double time!" He barked while rushing past his commander himself, he was tall guy, strong and popular due to his charismatic leadership. Soon there were three columns of black Stormtroopers moving around, one on the central part of the road, one on each side. Though there wasn't much space to the left while on the right they started to climb up and bring some repeating blasters and missile launchers in position.

Satisfied with the approach, Talos moved further to the front as well, taking cover behind a rock a few meters from the edge of the bridge. He checked with Gelt next to him if they were ready.

A minor nod was enough.

Objective: The stage is set

Kaleigha Makani adjusted her bright orange dress as she entered the Great Hall. She was immediately met with music, laughter, and voices. She continued on further into the large room confidently, her black high heels clicking loudly against the marble floors. Praetorian Knights watched her all the way in. She nodded towards each column of armored guards and didn't let their combined gaze faze her. Ahead and to her right was an officer in a crisp black uniform, taking a sip from his cup filled with red liquid. The officer turned around...

"Ah! Admiral, I didn't see you! My apologies," he said. His form instantly became rigid and his right arm snapped to his forehead in a salute.

Kaleigha smiled and looked at the officer with her cool blue eyes. "Apology accepted, commander. But please, enjoy yourself, this is a party. Why are you out here all alone?"

"To get a better view of the Supreme Leader's speech, of course!" he said matter-of-factly.

Ah, the Supreme Leader's speech. She'd forgotten about that. Yes, it would be interesting to hear what the great man had to say. She walked over to Commander Krav's side and leaned against the wall. She probably wouldn't have enough time to weave through the crowd, get a drink, and come back before the speech. So she waited and seriously hoped the speech would be worth not getting a drink...

Trajann Vemec Trajann Vemec

I had a dream on the night before my arrival on Serrenno of an elegant ball full of nobles and the elite. I had danced the night away with any previous thoughts or anxieties drifting away as the man that led me swept me off my feet......

Oh but such a dream is anything but a reality. At least for the moment. Still I cannot help but wear the same shimmering gown for the occasion. One can only hope that dreams can come true, right?

I enter the Great Hall that is the setting for this gala, being ever so mindful of the statuesque guards holding their vigil. Just what is the least that would require them to act, I cannot be certain. Perhaps a display of drunkenness that disrupts the festivities? Or perhaps something more like a weapon being displayed? My only hope is that I am not around to find out. I am most determined to have for myself a wonderful and prosperous meeting.

There is no announcement by a herald to be made as I step further in. Afterall, who am I to the greater Galaxy? Even New Cov is barely recognized amongst the tongues of the elite Superpowers of the Galaxy. Although we should be! The biomolecules alone should have New Cov placed high on a pedistal! However that is still but a dream.

Staying true to the task appointed to me by the Board of Directors, I seek out those which will help me to secure my position as not merely a Junior Member of the BoD, but a full member. Brokering a deal with this new First Order will certainly be the final step in that direction.

Tag: Trajann Vemec Trajann Vemec

Last edited:

Untitled-design.png

They called it 'Operation Shatterdome,' but to Galen, it was just another opportunity to prove his loyalty to the First Order.

The shuttle rocked against the anti-air weapons, causing several troopers to reach for the overhead bracing to hold themselves steady. Galen's eyes looked over the other Praetorians in the cabin, making note of their faces before they donned their crimson helmets. They were to remained unattached, bound only to their code of honor and justice, but it always kept Galen grounded to know the faces of those he served against. It helped to stave off the expendable nature of the First's endless legion of white-clad stormtroopers.

As they drew nearer to the defamed general's fortress, the shuttle pilot's voice came through their comms.

"Prepare to drop!" the pilot ordered, eliciting a sudden stand to attention from the Knights and stormtroopers. They readied themselves for the heavy blasterfire that would greet them the moment the blast doors slid open.

Galen took his lightsaber into his hand, clutching it tightly. The Imperials outside were traitors, plain and simple. They had to die to maintain order and keep the peace. It didn't have to be this way, but the general forced their hand.

This was their punishment.

Tags: Talos Tassar | + OPEN

G2eqleA.png

Trajann moved around the Great Hall with a serious smile on his face. It was courtly and for the occasion, not that he would permanently smile all day or during business, but he was a genuinely easy to talk to person, especially because he knew most of his subordinates and most guests by name and profession. He gave off that natural charisma which shifted from a comrade in such occasion to an inspiring leader on the battlefield and a strong ruler on the throne.

With his high boots' clanking lost in the sound of voice, music and other noises, he moved about the room, a glass of fine Serennian in his hand and greeting individuals here and there. It felt refreshing. It was his way of preparing for the time to come and despite the noble and patrician nature of Serenno, he knew that there wouldn't be another occasion quite like this for a while. Work was on the horizon and this was the feast to truly start it off. The First Order would be unleashed.

He approached a pair of individuals, an Admiral and a Commander. "Admiral Makani, Commander ... Krav, correct? I am glad to see that your duties allowed you to be here tonight. One moment of revelry will have to inspire much more time of hard work. But thats tomorrow. Lets enjoy the evening."

Trajann smiled slightly and was about to toast but noticed that Kaleigha Makani Kaleigha Makani had no drink. "Admiral, you should definitely get yourself something to drink, the evening is young and should be enjoyed." He snapped with a finger and from somewhere a waiter appeared with a tray of drinks which the Admiral could pick from.

While the admiral chose, the Supreme Leader was looking around the hall, spotting a lady in a very fine and elegant dress, her face, unusual for him, was completely unknown which sparked his interest further. But he waited to toast with the two officers before proceeding to the next social skirmish.

Nadir-Zahi

N
fo_symbol_large-png.png

Hiking_in_the_Clouds.png

OBJECTIVE | HIKING IN THE CLOUDS - GET IN POSITION
LOCATION | SERENNO - ABOVE REBEL BASE

The flight was uneventful and quiet. They all had a mission, a difficult one at that. But, they would complete it one way or another. They had no other option.

The base and the leading officials needed to be cut off at the root if the Order was to thrive and protect its people. He looked around at the squad in their seats, there were 8 of them. 9 if he has included in the count. They all had lighter versions of their typical armor or respective uniforms in order to make their descent easier, or as light as they could without sacrificing safety for some. For some of them, he genuinely questioned their ability to make the journey. Some, he knew for a fact, would be perfectly fine even with the visibility rates.

In their comms, rang a voice. <<
Prepare to land, ETA 5 minutes. It’ll be a brief touchdown, so make it quick.>>

At that, the Knight stood and steadied himself to look around at the team. His height was enough to get their attention. “Thank you all for volunteering. Our task isn’t an easy one. We’ll land and prepare to descend down the cliffside and into the rebel base while the main force batters the majority of the firepower. We have equipment for those who need it in order to repel down the mountain. Visibility is zero, so watch your steps and mind your grips with every move you make. The rope will stop within the range of the cloud cover, so unless one you fall to your deaths or cause a rockslide, we should be fine”. That earned a mixture of laughs and uneasy shifting around in seats.

His eyes swept the area to make it seem like he was looking to each of them, though he could “see” them all at once through the Force. “I’ll descend first as a guide and once—”. An outburst interrupted the final portion of his small speech.

“Aren’t you blind? How are you supposed to guide us?” came the call from a trooper. Following it, another call from the pilot. 2 minutes.

Inwardly, he sighed. He nodded to the trooper. “Yes, I am. But, my ability to see is supplemented with the Force. I can see everything that this squad cannot while we descend and once we’re on the ground. I trust there are no issues with my assigned role unless someone else would prefer to lead the squad’s descent?” Silence followed and he resumed his earlier statement. “Once we get close to the ground, I’ll assign positions and we’ll wipe out any enemies or barriers as necessary. On the whole remember to remain as stealthy as possible, especially as we get closer to the heart of the base.”

He made a call to Galen. <<
Galen, this is Nadir. Descending in 5.>> He made his way to the back of the shuttle, stopping just before the hatch.

“Get ready!” Moments passed and he felt the jolt of the shuttle landing. A surge followed in his footsteps.

Boots hit the ground. Preparations to descend began.

Last edited by a moderator:
Admiral Makani was about to reconsider her choice to wait before getting a drink, when the sharp sound of boots hitting the marble floor came from ahead. She turned and found herself watching the Supreme Leader walking straight towards her, a charming grin on his face.

"Admiral Makani, Commander ... Krav, correct? I am glad to see that your duties allowed you to be here tonight. One moment of revelry will have to inspire much more time of hard work. But thats tomorrow. Lets enjoy the evening."

Trajann smiled slightly and was about to toast but noticed that Kaleigha Makani Kaleigha Makani Kaleigha Makani Kaleigha Makani had no drink. "Admiral, you should definitely get yourself something to drink, the evening is young and should be enjoyed."
Kaleigha inclined her head to the Supreme Leader, a gesture of respect and gratitude. "Thank you, Supreme Leader, for your graciousness."

A servant walked up to her, seemingly being summoned out of nowhere, with a tray of drinks in hand. Kaleigha picked up a glass filled with the same drink as Trajann Vemec Trajann Vemec held in his hand and thanked the well-dressed woman, who turned on a heel and disappeared back into the crowd. She turned back to the Supreme Leader and raised her glass in toast...

The_Stage_Is_Set.png

R A I S E_T H E_S T A N D A R D S
Objective : The Stage is Set

FINAL DAWN
SERENNO, OUTER RIM TERRITORIES

Since the conclusion of the Second Great Hyperspace War, Marlon Sularen had taken a great interest in the territories of the Former Empire in the Tingle Arm. With the collapse of the Empire, a massive power vacuum had filled the area with many Imperials either getting involved with the Criminal Underworld, taking up jobs as Mercenaries or simply establishing their own Splinter Groups or sticking to the Remnants of the Loyalist Empire. This provided the ambitious High Regent of the Final Dawn, the opportunity to recruit many former Imperials and establish formal partnerships with the various Splinter Groups that would emerge from the Empire's collapse in order to further advance his own goals.

However, one main obstacle that Sularen faced was the fact that he once served the Sith-led Brotherhood of the Maw which had waged war on the Empire after assassinating it's Sovereign Imperator, Iveric Talvar. This very fact had caused Sularen to become an outcast among Imperial circles considering the Empire's strong stance against Sith and Sith-aligned Organizations and Factions. So imagine Sularen's surprise when he was invited to a gala hosted by none other then the Supreme Leader of a new iteration of the First Order based on Serenno. Considering at how Serenno was one of the major strongholds of the Former Empire and given recent reports of an ongoing Military buildup from the part of the First Order, Sularen figured that maybe, just maybe, there was still some hope for cooperation between the Final Dawn and Imperial Splinter Groups and if he was fortunate enough, Unification.

Thus, Sularen would set course for Serenno, in order to seek out the so-called Supreme Leader of the First Order, Trajann Vemec and hopefully establish positive relations between the Final Dawn and the First Order in order to further advance his Neo-imperial agenda.

UI4ODIx.png

It was rare for Sularen to find himself in social events, since he joined the Brotherhood of the Maw, he had spent most of his time either on the battlefield or planning the execution of his ambitious geopolitical projects. Regardless this was a major opportunity that Sularen could not afford to miss, and as such as the High Regent took a deep breath before stepping forward as the Great Doors leading into the Grand Hall swung open marking his arrival. As the High Regent walked through flanked by four of his Elite Raptor Commandos and accompanied by his aide Colonel Rackham, a Herald moved forth to formerly announce their arrival, momentarily catching the attention of most if not all of the gala's current attendees. "Introducing his Imperial Excellency, Marlon Sularen. High Regent of the Final Dawn, Warlord of the Maw, Magnus of O'reen and CEO of SularenCo."

Despite having arrived late, Sularen still sought to make a grandiose entry, one fitting of a man such as himself filled with ambition and a determination to shape the galaxy in the image of his Pure Order. As the Great doors leading into the Grand Hall closed behind him, Marlon Sularen began to push through the Grand Hall in search of Supreme Leader Vemec, his aide Rackham at his side flanked by his Four Raptor Commando Bodygaurds along with being filled with Confidence and the hope of potentially striking a mutually beneficial deal with the First Order, one that would lead to the creation of a partnership between the Final Dawn and the First Order and enable Sularen to furher push his ambitions in the Tingel Arm regarding other Imperials and Splinter Groups.

Untitled-design.png

He couldn’t see farther than his own frigid breath, but Galen wasn’t relying on his eyes anymore as he moved along the crags. He could sense the collective tension and anger and fear that resonated through the Force, lighting the rebel stronghold like a Life Day tree in his mind’s eye. Galen planted his boots in the ice, raising his free hand to his comlink.

“We’re not far now,” he said, scanning the cliffside for Nadir-Zahi and his team. He could sense the other Knight, but his vision failed beyond the first snowtrooper nearest him.

“They’re expecting trouble, but only from below I suspect. This should be simple.”

Hopefully he hadn’t jinxed it.

Tags: Talos Tassar | Nadir-Zahi | + OPEN

I love the way that the lights cause my gown and jewels to twinkle. Perhaps it is just a simple thing to admire; however I find it entrancing. Much in the same way that one gazes at the flame of a candle or a cascading waterfall and finds themselves lost in it's beauty.

But I cannot linger on such a thing for long. In doing so I might lose any social interactions that can come up. And that does not coincide with my goal for the day.

I pick up a glass of spirits from one of the servers catering to today's gathering and indulge myself a hearty sip. My attention is soon torn away as I am made aware that indeed there is a herald to this gathering. A seemingly well decorated soldier and businessman is announced. Such a long title can only be accompanied with an ego to match. Or at least that is what I have come to experience. The fact that he is so heavily guarded also tells much of his character.

I have another sip of my drink. Will there be dancing? A lady can only hope. I think back on my own social ball. There I had a battle of words and wits with Darth Temerant Darth Temerant which was repeated later on. I do believe that some ill fate had befallen him for it has been a few years since I had heard any word from him. It could very well be that those encounters had garnered within me an inherant distrust of Force Magicians. I have no desire to be controlled by them.

At least with this new First Order it appears as though they have their Force Magicians well controlled. But I can only wait and see. I know that back on New Cov, my efforts to instill a way to control Force Magicians is well under way.

Tag: Trajann Vemec Trajann Vemec Kaleigha Makani Kaleigha Makani Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen

G2eqleA.png

He would raise his glass in a toast.

"Order and Strength." And would take a minor sip from the fine wine before he was about to excuse himself and going to meet the unknown woman in radiant garment and elegant dress. There were dozens of people here who wanted or thought to require his attention, who wanted to him and greet the man, make themselves known and be seen. But on his way to Liin Terallo Liin Terallo there doors were cast open by a sextet of people, one shouting as a glorified herald the name of who just entered. With slightly narrowed eyes he observed the entrance of the High Regent.

The remnant-sovereign of the Maw, a war criminal and marauder to some, an imperial gone too far to some others. Trajann could see some people tense up, he could feel it, even in himself that this was a risky move, one which was not lightly done. But the war was over and you do not make peace or search for allies among those you already have. Diplomacy did not just entail talking to the ones you like but especially talking to the ones you do not like. Not that the Supreme Leader had such feelings for the man - he saw Sularen as potential, as opportunity.

Breaking his course towards the enigmatic female, he instead moved on an intercepting course to meet the man and his four bulky companions. There were no weapons and arms allowed in here other than those of the Praetorian Guard, so they had to part ways with theirs. The fact that he brought a bodyguard here was quite telling of his view on the meeting. Trajann would find out what exactly was behind it and how the man was in person.

"Welcome to Serenno, High Regent." He said formally after the two had stopped in front of each other. "It would be a lie if I would say that I am not surprised to meet you here today, I am glad to see that the invitation reached you. Opportunities such as these should not go by without being taken chance upon."

He was formal and cordial with the leader of the Final, this was not one of his followers and just mere years ago he would have drawn his weapon on the spot when meeting him. But the First Order was not the Empire or New Imperial Order. Opportunity and merit can outweigh history if it fits the goal, if it suits the situation. Trajann was more than curious to see where this would lead.

Talos Tassar

T
fo_symbol_large-png.png

SERENNO, WESTERN CONTINENT,
VERAX MOUNTAINS, REMNANT BASE

The first two minutes were extremely quiet. Through his vizor he watch as the first squads advanced on the bridge, slowly, ducked they were moving with their weapons forward. Their obsidian black armours remaining visible in the thick mist for about two dozen meters. They were making very few sounds, carefully placing their boots on the duracrete bridge and avoiding small stones as best as possible. When the first platoon basically vanished out of sight and the next one followed, their spacing being kept even with this terrible conditions, Talos drew his blaster.

Then the gates of hell opened in the mountains.

Overwhelming laser fire erupted and filled the air with hissing bolts and exploding stone fragments. Immediately the respond was sent and all around the Marshall Commander fire was returned. Repeating blasters spitting bolts over the invisible canyons, both aimed at where blaster bolts were coming from as well as in suppressive manner. Orders were being shouted by the company captains, adjusting fire and to keep spacing. Though compared to this side of the bridge, everything was quite orderly and structured.

Among the advancing units though, it was chaos. Hectic, bloody and with little room to play with. The fog basically let the Stormtroopers advance to point blank range and even though they knew the enemy was there - the enemy did as well and they had the fortified positions. Basically they marched up to the enemy rifles and stared right down their barrels. But the remnants, while prepared, were either not really expecting such a dauntless and daring move or were nervous about the entire 'last stand' part.

The first two squads of the 1st Legion right away lost only about half their troopers. Only. Grenades erupted, blaster fire was returned and the sergeants gave orders to advance. There were rows of 'trenches' formed of rock and rubble, some bunkers and they heard the engine noises of some heavier things further back. Aside from smoke, dirt and screams - the air got slightly clearer closer to the base but at the edge of the bridge viewrange was still miserable and the advancing units were pinned in heavy fire.

The response hailing across their heads, blue bolts crushing into the remnant forces gave them an short window of opportunity and they pushed further on, engaging the enemy in a deadly close combat while they heard an all too familiar super heavy metallic step and moving of joints . . . .

Conrrard Qalthazar

C
G2eqleA.png

The_Stage_Is_Set.png

Untitled-design.png
There was not much that Qatoninus had not seen throughout his years of service to various galactic powers which by now had all but been relegated to a few pages of the galactic history books. Each of those powers had used their vast military to conquer the stars and had paid a hefty price for their arrogance, but he had still served regardless of these worse qualities believing them to be the true successors of the quite Ancient Galactic Empire under Palpatine.

And yet like a raging rancor, the Imperial Cause would not die simply because those empires had been extinguished as another would carry the torch in the form of the First Order. He had observed the formation of this emerging power for a while as they centralized themselves in the system of Serenno and its neighboring systems. Of course this upstart power was met with resistance from the remnants of the New Imperial Order which would not let go of their loyalty to long dead emperors.

Although they would be dealt with soon enough by the full might of the Order's Military Machine....

The Great Hall of the Citadel was the ideal setting for a gathering of the Galactic Elite, who would worm their way into the emerging powerbases. Walking through the crowd of various species and distinct clothing towards the Reigning Supreme Leader Trajann Vemec Trajann Vemec and his guests Kaleigha Makani Kaleigha Makani , Liin Terallo Liin Terallo and the High Regent of the Final Dawn Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen .

The small tapping of his cane would alert them to his presence, given his reluctance to trust cybernetics to fix advancing age.

It is not just the tapping of a cane which draws my attention to the senior officer, but his commanding presence. Such an air of wisdom hangs about him. And fortunately his beard is trimmed and shaped to denote a dedication towards his appearance. That in and of itself leaves me with the impression of a well disciplined gentleman.

The cane he uses has me curious, and many questions pop into my mind as I watch him.

I dip my head to him as he draws near. As with most I can only guess that he is here to greet the Supreme Leader. I myself am guilty of that, although my visit here is purely business in nature.

I take another sip of my drink and draw open my feathery fan to gently fan myself.

Tag: Qatoninus Kanollic II Trajann Vemec Trajann Vemec Kaleigha Makani Kaleigha Makani Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen

The_Stage_Is_Set.png

FINAL DAWN

As Sularen walked through the Gala he was eventually greeted by the Supreme Leader himself who had managed to find the High Regent first. While Vemec greeted him, Sularen couldn't help but notice how he spoke in a formal and cordial manner, which at the very least was a sign that he was open to further discussion with the High Regent. The way he addressed Sularen contrasted with the High Regent's previous in-person encounter with another high-profile Imperial by the name of Vandar Tarkin, who had been outright hostile towards Sularen from the start. In Sularen's mind this meant there was still some potential for future cooperation between the Final Dawn and the First Order as well guaranteeing a more friendlier meeting with the Supreme Leader.

"Ah, Supreme Leader Vemec. I must say I was quite surprised when you first invited me here, considering my past with Imperials." Sularen began, speaking in a cordial and friendly tone. "Nevertheless I am quite grateful for this opportunity you have provided me here. At the very least I know that there are still some reasonable and open-minded Imperials out there who are still willing to receive individuals who might be considered as too controversial throughout their sphere." He added. Sularen knew well that him being considered as controversial among the Imperial Sphere was an understatement. Most Imperials would simply want to shoot him dead on the spot regardless of what he had to offer, which itself apart of one of the many reasons Sularen had joined the Maw in the first place.

As the High Regent remained engaged in the conversation with the Supreme Leader, the sound of the small tapping of a cane would alert him to the presence of another individual who proceeded to join the pair. An elder man wearing a simple Black Neo-Imperial Uniform similar to the ones utilized by the Final Dawn. Sularen figured that he had to be either a Senior Member of the First Order or perhaps a former member of the Empire. Regardless, Sularen, while aware of his presence, did not move forth to address him yet instead continuing his conversation with the Supreme Leader as he waited for the man to introduce himself.

This was clearly going to be a long evening but regardless, things were already at a good start and hopefully Sularen things would stay that way throughout his discussion with the Supreme Leader.

G2eqleA.png

SERENNO, THE CITADEL,
GRAND HALL

Trajann's gaze remained on the High Regent while he was talking. He was absolutely right. Sularen had antagonized imperials in the entire Galaxy with his actions and his ridiculously opportunistic support of the Brotherhood of the Maw. Twisting his own imperial principles and values to fit into the Maw because the rest of the Galaxy would only approach him from behind several blaster barrels. But it was not despicable to the Supreme Leader. It was even admirable. Opportunism was an asset which needed to be harnessed, not shunned. He personally was not in agreement at all with this Neo-Imperialism and its connection or origin to the Sith.

But he could see a man in front of him who was willing to go his path even if everyone around would shout to not go there. If motivated by greed, courage, despair or whatever, it didn't really matter to Trajann.

"The Maw is dead. The Empire is dead. And we are no longer part of either of them nor of their chains to the past and person-cults. I do not see the sense in holding a grudge or resentment in a Galaxy where yet another petty Sith Order is rising and a meagre Alliance is keeping its grip onto the Core. There is no room for animosities based on pride hurt or the turning away from ideals which died decades ago with their leaders."

The Supreme Leader would sip from his drink again after his little speech. It was certainly a spoiler for what was to come towards the end of the evening, but he did not hesitate to make his voice heard in the room. Opportunity and progress were what the First Order would be build on, not historic or imagined facts, actions and deeds. This was the rule of reason and order.

"The First Order does not hesitate to reach out its hand to those in mutual benefit and agreement, be it values or goods. Be it in peace or war."

Conrrard Qalthazar

C
G2eqleA.png

The_Stage_Is_Set.png

Untitled-design.png
The aging officer stood within the entourage around the Supreme Leader but did not divulge anything about himself for the time being. Wanting to remain mysterious as to analyze the situation before him. It was only natural given his previous occupation as one of the Five Commissioners for COMPNOR whose main task was to keep the empire united behind a single ideology and crush those who might oppose the state's views on controversial subjects. Glancing over for just a bit as the conversation between High Regent Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen and Supreme Leader Trajann Vemec Trajann Vemec carried on undeterred by his ever-watchful presence.

The Supreme Leader in the current assessment certainly had the drive to form quite a powerful faction if arrogance and hubris did not blind him as it had so many before in the New Imperial Order and the Sith Empire under Darth Carnifex. And even the High Regent had certain qualities to be admired even if he had served as part of the Brotherhood of the Maw and pronounced his own version of the Imperial Cause in Neo-Imperialism. Each of these men would do well to remain open to guidance from the older generations if they wished to succeed in the war torn galaxy.

He waited for just a moment before interjecting.

"A wise point of view, Supreme Leader. In such an ever-changing galaxy it benefits all of us here to be open minded and not limit ourselves to a singular vision like our imperial predecessors." He said in a firm but gentle voice as to not overstep his boundaries even if he was the oldest person within the room currently.

"And I trust you have made yourself quite a name for yourself as well, High Regent Sularen. The Final Dawn is a symbol of might and order within the galaxy even if they follow a more open interpretation.... of Imperialism." Was said towards the man who was known across the galaxy.

Liin Terallo Liin Terallo Kaleigha Makani Kaleigha Makani

The_Stage_Is_Set.png

FINAL DAWN

As Sularen further talked with the First Order Supreme Leader, the more he came to like the individual. Like he said before, he was very open-minded and it would seem that he was unwilling to follow the same level of animosity and resentment that was held towards Sularen by many Imperials of the Former Empire, whose Loyalist Remnants had already begun to lost ground to emerging Imperial Splinter Groups such as the Empire of the Lost at Galidraan and the First Order here at Serenno. And from what Sularen was hearing it would seem that Vemec was hinting at the possibility of collaboration between the Final Dawn and the First Order.

As Sularen conversed with Vemec, the elder First Order Officer that had joined the pair proceeded to speak up once Vemec had finished speaking adding further points that only reinforced Sularen's belief that there was some potential for collaboration between the Final Dawn and the First Order. "I couldn't have said it better myself." Sularen said while smiling as he addressed both the Supreme Leader "It's still nice to be in the presence of like-minded individuals, considering at how most of the big players in the galaxy often take a Zero-sum approach to fix any of their problems whether it is internal and external and refuse to even compromise with people with conflicting ideals and beliefs." The High Regent added.

Sularen then turned to the elder officer and offered a response, maintaining the same Formal and Cordial tone he had maintained since he had begun the conversation with Vemec. "The Final Dawn's approach towards Imperialism is indeed unique yes. Considering my experience with various governments throughout the past few decades, my intent has always been to create a new Brand of Neo-Imperialism as to create a separate identity then that of Traditional imperialism. A brand that prioritizes reason, loyalty and competence rather then the more hardline stance of peace, order and stability that has been at the forefront of the Imperial foreign and domestic policy throughout recent history."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom