Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiding the Watch (Clan Shado)

Whether he intended to or not, all his response served to do was fan the flames of her anger. Cerasi's words had become a looped recording through her mind. Her vod saw her as weak and not to be taken seriously, the Utreekov obviously thought her naive and a joke, Michael was angry and exasperated with them all. As the thoughts tumbled through her mind at lightning speed, Jezza felt the rage she rarely allowed herself to feel or show begin to erupt. Still saying nothing, she lashed out, her strike once again landing squarely across his jaw. She quickly followed up with a kick designed to knock him off his feet. Fighting within herself to regain control, she stood over him still not uttering a word. Her eyes daring him to continue underestimating her, she took another deep breath and stepped back allowing him the opportunity to stand back up

[member="Xhernai"] [member="Michael Shado"] [member="Cerasi Kent"]

Xhernai sat on the floor and shook it off. "Just keep on going until you've vented all your anger." Xhernai said sympathetically as he got up. "I wasn't joking about my wrist, you know? If that's my punishment, I'll take it, if that's what it takes for you to forgive me." He said solemnly.

"Why should I forgive you?? You betrayed me, you betrayed us, you have caused chaos within my aliit!!" She spoke through clenched teeth. "I forgave you once, I accepted and stood by you. We as an aliit had accepted you as one of us, even Cerasi." Circling him as she spoke, Jezza waited for him to stand. Her code would not allow her to strike again until he did.

"Because I love you Jezza and like it or not I'm part of your aliit. I've trusted you with my sister's pendant, doesn't that signify something to you? I could've fought back, but I haven't." Xhernai said as he stood, wiping the blood of his mouth, he had taken quite beating today, facing an explosion from point blank, being crushed by a rock and being beatdown by Jezza. "Come on Jezza, I know a part of that pretty interior still feels for me." He said

"You love me!?! Sure you do, you used me. You said and did all the things that would make me trust you, what did they get me??? You considered shooting me in the back!!! I forgave the first time and shooting Cerasi because we were strangers and you were desperate. Those were not the circumstances this time!! Not retaliating has nothing to do with me, you know that would be a mistake there would be no coming back from. If I didn't kill you, they would!!!" She hissed, not ready to let go of her anger. "What I feel is irrelevant!! You used that against me once, why should I trust you won't do it again." She was at the end of her tether, the stress was getting to her. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't keep her voice from cracking as a tear slipped down her cheek. "I know how much the pendant means to you, it disappoints me to wonder if it is simply another ploy to play me again." Cerasi's words about the pendant replaying in her mind, was her vod right?? She thought back to Tatooine and how Xhernai and Mae. He loved his sister, she belonged on a pedestal in his eyes. She remembered how devastated he was at her death. Jezza bit her lip slightly, it pained her to think he would go to that level with something so sacred to him, but she didn't know what to think anymore. As another tear fell, she felt herself begin to shake as the tears turned to sobs.

[member="Xhernai"] [member="Cerasi Kent"] [member="Michael Shado"]

Xhernai listened intently to what Jezza was saying before she broke down in to tears. "Jezza, shhh, it's ok." He whispered before slowly walking towards her showing no malicious intent. He held Jezza and began comforting her. He stroked her hair as he told her "It's alright". The grasp broke into a hug as he also became emotional, once again remembering his atrocity he had done less than 10 minutes ago. "I'm sorry Jezza, it won't happen again. I pray to the stars that I'll die before I do such an act again." He said whilst also in tears. He had never cried as much as he did in these past few days.

Part of her still wanted to lash out at him, as he pulled her closer the urge to strike again was strong. The soothing tone of his voice and the gentle touch as his hand stroked her hair had the calming effect he intended. It had been an eventful, emotional couple of days and they were both feeling the effects. She could feel his hold tighten as his tears began flowing. Clinging to him tightly as he made his promises, Jezza finally made herself speak. "If you ever do such a thing again, no matter how much I love you, I will be the one to kill you." She whispered softly. "Please don't burden me with that decision."
She felt the ship begin to slow and position itself to land. They must finally be home.
Pulling away slightly, Jezza wiped their tears and managed to grin. "Welcome home!!" Just being back at Ke'ra Keldab was good for her soul. She was not staying on this ship one second more than necessary!! Turning from Xhernai, she almost ran to the door. When she reached it, she turned back to him, the happiness to be home radiating from her. "Welcome to Clan Shado Utreekov!!!" She spoke in the teasing tone she often used with Xhernai, winked at him and was gone.

Xhernai smiled as he heard that teasing voice from Jezza again. He was glad that the ship had landed, he could finally sit in a bacta tank, rest up and have a drink. He was slightly concerned about the well being of Adrian and Fenrir as they had heard nothing from them. He hopped down from the ship, pleased to be relieved of all the drama that he had created and he hoped that this would be a new beginning for him at the Clan Shado.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom