Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiding the Watch (Clan Shado)

Michael Shado

Alor of Clan Shado
Arkania​
soldiers%20video%20games%20weapons%20killzone%20rifles%20helghast%20artwork%201500x935%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperto.com_71.jpg
Reports of Death Watch insurgents on Arkania had reached Michael's ear only but a few weeks ago, and the Arknania government had requested aid to get rid of them as they were holding up one of their Phrik mines close to their major cities. Michael had quickly taken their request, in exchange, though, the Arkanian government had to give Clan Shado a supply of the phrikite. That was the deal made, and the Mandalorian hoped they stuck to it to, else he would take what he wanted, and leave the bodies of the dar'manda on their front steps.

Taking members of Clan Shado with him, they had landed on the frozen tundra that lead to the Phrik mine. The small freighter was just big enough to hold a squad. On the ship, Michael found himself preparing for the battle to come. Checking, double checking, then triple checking his gear just to be sure. The Hastaal armor he wore would keep the harsh colds from nipping at his bones too bad. With this he grabbed his blaster rifle, and pistols, placing them each where they belonged on his body.

Michael made his way to the center of the ship where others would be waiting for him to give them the intel, and briefing on how this mission was supposed to go, though they all knew, most missions never went as planned.

Cerasi sat on the ship, not talking to anyone. Her helmet was off, sitting next to her on the seat. She was wearing different armour; thicker, with a cloak lined with fur. Her hair was tied up to fit better under the helmet. Her fingers traced the grooves and metals of one of her blasters. She was armed to the teeth and kept her wits about her. Opening her eyes, she got to her feet, tucking her helmet under her arm. She joined her brother, staring up at him with curious green eyes. "Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur."

Falling in behind Michael and Cerasi, Jezza stood quietly preparing for what was to come. She frequently wondered why Michael insisted she come with them on these missions. Up until he had become Alor, Jezza had rarely left her duties as hostess at Ke'ra Keldab, she had spent many hours during her younger years training with and learning from the various members of the visiting clans. Jezza was more than capable of holding her own in any fight, but as Michael told her many times, training was different than combat. Jezza frequently felt out of place and as if she was more a hindrance to them than a help. She knew that Cerasi felt that Michael's insistence she come along was foolish, and at times Jezza agreed.

Jezza turned her attention back to the debriefing, if she was going to be an asset she needed all the information she could get.

Fenrir was over two hundred fifty pounds of man without his Beskar'gam. With it on he almost weighed a staggering five hundred pounds. Needless to say he did not sit. He was afraid the chairs would collapse, In evidence of this a malformed chair who's metal legs had caved in sat accusing him as the wrong do'er. Fenrir tapped a few buttons on his gauntlet and an energy buckler appeared mounted to his wrist, while his great vibro-axe still sat on his back. He took a knee around the center of the room then removed his helmet exposing his long wild blonde hair, and his blue eye's that spoke of the bitter ice of his home world. The briefing began and Fenrir half listened. He loved his a'liit and respected them, but his specialty was smash and hope Manda did not take him today.

Credits. That's all Xhernai was thinking about. Sand fever claimed his sister a day ago but he had to move on. He clenched his fist. Maybe he could vent some stress and anger on these Death watch insurgents. He made sure he had all his equipment.

GL-77. Check. Thermal Detonators. Check. Grappling hook. Check. Vibroknife. Check. Flame Projector. Check.

Content with his equipment, he was eager but nervous to get into the fight.

He stood next to Jezza as he felt like she was the only one who trusted him. He turned his attention to the debrief.

As she listened Jezza briefly looked to check on Xhernai. She was concerned about him, Mae's death was a difficult blow for the bounty hunter. His frame of mind was understandable, he had little to lose with his sister gone. His anger channeled properly made him a formidable opponent. Xhernai had already proven himself over confident and cocky. Jezza smiled to herself as she remembered his first meeting with her clan. An idea occurred to her, she would run it by Michael as soon as the debriefing was complete. She was going to ask to be paired with Xhernai for this mission. Once again, Jezza turned her attention back to Michael.

Adrian was walking around the ship minding his own business. Everything was new to him it would be the first time he would work with others granted he was trained in groups. It just isn't the same though. He saw many of the others sitting around waiting what seemed like forever. He wore an all black armor, his helmet bore a big slashing scar from top left to bottom right. Proof of fighting with the so called force users he hated them. He had his battle axe in his hand sharpening it with a stone making a spine shivering sound. He loved that sound though, kind of giving him peace when he needed it at the same time keeping his precious in tip top shape. He sat down on the ground for he was a very large man standing at 6 foot 8 inches weighing 315 pounds alone without his armor. Almost four hundred with the armor. He was slower but still pretty quick for a man his size. Now just waiting for whatever he had to kill next, his axe was getting thirsty and his adrenaline was his drug. No fear of death, welcoming it though but only as a gift from the one that will be more skilled in the art of battle than he. Today though was not going to be that day.

Michael Shado

Alor of Clan Shado
[member="Cerasi Kent"] [member="Adrian Shado"] [member="Xhernai"] [member="Jezza Shado"] [member="Fenrir Wolf"]

As all the members for the mission showed up, Michael activated the table in front of them that would produce a holographic image of a pathway that would lead up to the mine, and the surrounding force suspected to be at the mine that was Death Watch. He had done this a million times, but on the opposite side, taking the orders, now...he was giving them.

Michael clasped his hands behind his mask, his helmet lay on the table, waiting to be adorn. Sweat rose in the palm of his hands as he squeezed them together. Was this something he could do? Lead? No, there were no room for doubts here. These people relied on him, and he knew he could rely on them back.

"From what we understand, this tundra pathway has no defenses set up, and it leads straight up to the mine..meaning they have the advantage of high ground. Our first objective will to take the entrance of the mine. From there, we can fortify our escape route if need be. Now, when we begin our upward crawl through the pathway, I suspect an ambush, here."

His hand fell over a spot where rocks dotted all around the area. Small pieces of old machinery would be their only cover. Then his hand moved up, to where the actual entrance was, two towers watched the pathway as well as metal deployable covers that gave them more of an advantage. Only one the towers had a fixed turret on it, and that intel was not given to which one.

From there, the map moved into the facility that was the mine. It had one path as well, and it lead deep into the mine, with few buildings, and cover to offer safety.

"When we take that entrance, we will move forward into the mine. The mind splits two ways near the end, where we will also split up. There's plenty of cover inside so take your time, make your shots count, and you should come through roughly uninjured. BUT, be careful, explosives have lined the walls for just in case measures to bring the ceiling down on our heads. Communicate, watch each other's backs and take out anyone trying to ignite those bombs first."

The map continued to move further, now showing a full circle open area where a single large building sat in the middle. It was here the leader of this insurgent waited, and commanded his troops. It was the last objective. Take out the Death Watch Commander: Jur Priest.

"This is our last objective, taking out the leader, Jur Priest. The building here is well fortified, and well guarded. A total of three stories high, and about twenty rooms all together. The two lanes meet up at this place, so we should all be there by that time. If not, we will wait till the entire team is regrouped. There are side objectives, sent to us by the Mandalorian Clans, two men reside here. We don't know where, or what they look like. Their names are: Yerla Vizla, and Barge Vizla. These two are war criminals, and are wanted for crimes against Mand'alor, and the people of the clans. Kill them, get their helmets, and a picture of their face as proof of their deaths."

Michael looked up at the people that stood before him, and swallowed hard.

"Any questions?"

Xhernai rose his hand and said "Two questions boss. First one. What are each of our roles? As you can see I'm not as big as you guys but I'm alot more nimble and stealthy. I can go in first and scout out and I can take out the tower with the turret."

"Second question. Can I kill that Priest guy?"

Cerasi listened intently to the instructions that her brother were giving. Get up, secure the mine, kill some important people, get out. It was probably easier said than done. That big mass that indicated the Death Watch's troops. Cerasi's gaze narrowed into a thoughtful stare. They were outnumbered, obviously, but it would matter more if the aliit made their shots count. Fight like there was 100 men when they only had 10. Cerasi glanced around the table. Less than that, actually.

When Xhernai spoke up, Cerasi immediately felt a burning chill of anger run down her spine. "No." She blurted out, slamming her hand on the table. She cleared her throat, trying to talk in a less infuriated tone. "The pride of the kill should not fall to an aruetii."

Xhernai swore under his breath. He wanted to say something but he knew Cerasi would end up with another blaster wound. "Fine. Fine. I am on Michael's leash after all. Atleast let me carry out the first part of my plan."

"Enough!!" Jezza looked pointedly at both Cerasi and Xhernai as she tried to keep her temper in check. It was rare that Jezza became angry enough to allow it to show. "We have no time for personal differences on this mission. For us to succeed we have to work together." As she had listened to Michael, Jezza had become more and more concerned. Xhernai's question regarding everyone's roles was one she was quite interested in the answer. Glancing between Cerasi and Xhernai, Jezza whispered gently "Please" as she realized she had spoken much harsher than intended. The worry behind her anger would only be evident to those who knew her best. Softening her tone, she turned back to Michael "Alor, please continue"

Xhernai glanced at Jezza and rolled his eyes. He was being polite and that's what he got. "Don't worry" he thought to himself. "Do this job then you'll never see these people again" he said in his mind.

Adrian still sat in his corner sharpening his axe. He heard all of the instructions. He grinned when he heard them arguing about who will kill who....it was amusing to him since in battle anything can happen and anybody can kill anybody. It didnt matter who you were or if you were a better person based on race. War...battle was brutal it is always kill or be killed war....war never changes. At that moment he stood up and sheathed his axe watching them all.

Michael Shado

Alor of Clan Shado
[member="Adrian Shado"] [member="Xhernai"] [member="Cerasi Kent"] [member="Jezza Shado"] [member="Fenrir Wolf"]

The alor watched each one speak, or simply watch silently with a smile, though the arguing was getting on his nerves. Thankfully, Jezza took the reigns of the problem between the freelancer and his vod'ika. Michael sighed unsure what to exactly say here. His hand gripped the table, and looked at each the people on the ship.

"There is tension here..too much tension. These are the things that make this possible!"

He displayed his arm of cybernetics and metal. Indeed, it was being betrayed by a man that no one liked, and for good reasons.

"Get over your problems...what matters at that this man dies, there is no glory with his death to the death dealer. Death to a member of the dar'manda brings no honor, it is simply a responsibility of those who are Mando'ade. Enough of it...today you must rely on one another. Or you will die. As far as roles, Jezza will be staying here to provide updated intel, and to keep an eye on our movement. Xhernai, if you think you can get to that turret, have at it. Fenrir, and Adrian will take the front while Cerasi and I will take the left to try and draw their attention, this is the first part of it...I'm kind of making this up as I go."

Jezza had mixed feelings about her assignment. She was not happy about being left behind but she knew it also have her the best vantage point to keep a protective watch over all the members of her aliit. From the ship, she would be able keep the communication going and update each as needed. Michael had chosen her role well, whether she liked it or not.
Jezza knew she had offended Xhernai as soon as she had seen him roll his eyes. She worried about the young bounty hunter, they had bonded quickly and she was the only one who he seemed to trust. Reaching out she patted his arm reassuringly, her moment of of aggravation had passed quickly. The brief touch was the only method she had currently to let him know that she had not forgotten her promise on Tattoine.

"Well let's get to it then. The faster we get this done the faster I can get my credits and go." Xhernai put his helmet and patted Jezza on the back "Have fun Jezza." He said with a smirk. He waited at the ship exit. "We going or not?"

Jezza couldn't help but grin back at Xhernai, this was the cocky, confidence she was accustomed to from him. "Keeping watch over your hide, not exactly my idea of fun, but somebody has to." She winked at him before turning back to speak with Cerasi. "Be safe vod'ika!! We will talk when you return. Family!!" Gently squeezing Cerasi's hand, Jezza turned and walked away so that Cerasi didn't see the worry in Jezza's eyes.

Adrian pulled his axe out again preparing it for some blood he knew he was going to get. He looked at what he figured was [member="Fenrir Wolf"] and pounded his chest with his giant fist letting it be known that he had his back and he was ready for whatever was going to face them in the front.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom