Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private R&D, B&E

Shu-Torun

div-orange.png

Gear: Amulet of Many, Personal Armor, Cybernetic Eye, Thorns,
DC-17m Interchangeable Weapon System, MagPistol x,

White Devil

With how much destruction the grenade had caused, it was sort of a moot effort he took before to not kill people. But that was when he had the choice of taking more time. Now he didn't. But as much as Dominik wanted to be respectful of fellow soldiers who fought on the other team, when it came down to play the game he didn't pull punches.

Valery called out to him and he shook his head as he saw her leap off. Still a massive hail of bolts came at him and the droid that patrolled the walls was stomping towards him. No time left, he had to trust the Jedi. And unlike the Sith, you usually could trust a Jedi. He hardly found the occasions when you shouldn't. So when he hit the wall he jumped, seeing Valery holding a hand out towards him.

As he did so he heard the large heavy droid's motors whir. Dominik grabbed his MagPistol and turned in the air, firing with a marksmen's speed and pricision. The droid was ready to leap after them before it's head and body were torn apart by the MagRounds, metal and wires sparking and flying out behind it. It made panicked droid sounds before falling off the wall. It crunched on rocks just a moment after Valery landed them both with hardly a fuss. He turned to her, nodding. "That's a neat trick. Appreciated."

She handed him the trigger and he took it. "You saw the explosives. You tell me when you think we're out of the blast range." It would have been really, really stupid if there was enough explosives to blow the whole building into orbit and he pushed it now.

Outfit: Factory Link
Appearance: Link
Weapons:
Lightsaber
Tag: Dominik Borra Dominik Borra

With Dominik spinning in the air and opening fire to cover their exit, Valery did not need to worry or pay attention to the remaining defenders. All of her focus was on providing a safe landing for them both, and it's exactly what she did. "And thank you for the extra cover." Valery shot a wink and began to move away from the wall, now choosing to stay behind him just in case any Imperial lingered and decided to open fire at them. It would make it easier for her to deflect the bolts, and for him to return fire without any risk.

Luckily, though, they seemed to be cleared and Valery dipped her head, "The explosion will be almost entirely contained, just the weapons will be destroyed," she assured him, which also meant that he could pull the trigger. When he did, they could hear and feel the explosion echo through the air, but there was no massive fireball, and she didn't feel death echo through the Force either. The weapons had of course been stored in a heavily reinforced bunker, so it had contained most of the explosion.

The Imperials still in the facility would all live to fight another day but without the supply of weapons.

"The ship is up ahead. You want to pilot or want to leave the flying to me?" she asked with a slight grin.

Valery thanked him and gave him a wink, and he replied with a nod. She remained behind him and he lead the way forward, keeping his weapons at the ready. No one came, though. After a bit of moving Valery assured him that it would be contained. With that knowledge, Dominik held up the trigger and pressed it down.

The ground shook with the force of the explosions and the boom roared through the air. Satisfied, Dominik kept the remote trigger. Could always wire it up for another use. Then Valery asked if he wanted to let her fly, grinning. He honestly wasn't sure of her flying skills, but he was sure of his own. And in his line of work, you rely on yourself when you can.

"I'll fly."

Outfit: Factory Link
Appearance: Link
Weapons:
Lightsaber
Tag: Dominik Borra Dominik Borra

"Very well," Valery said with a nod. She was a skilled fighter pilot, and able to use her Jedi senses, as well as her special Keshian eyesight to pick out targets even in chaotic dogfights. But this was a different kind of flying — they had already completed their mission and all that was left was their retreat. As an Agent, she knew he'd be able to handle it just fine, so she sat back in the co-pilot seat, eyed her instruments, and helped him with taking off.

"I'd say that went pretty well," Valery commented when the engines roared to life. "We make a pretty good team. Perhaps we'll get another chance to work together sometime, hm?" She asked, but it was an offer as well. Having allies to rely on was a huge strength for her, so it would be extremely useful to have his skills whenever she'd need them.

Of course, he was enjoyable to work with as well.

"Let's head back to Coruscant to debrief. Then maybe some time off to rest and relax a little."

Well, a Jedi who didn't care to always be in charge and in power. That was good, especially for someone as high up as she was. Prideful Jedi only heralded another collapse. They reached their ship and Dominik took no time getting everything online and running, taking off with his only warning being, "Here we go."

"I'd say that went well too. And I'm always willing to have a Jedi at my back. Of everyone in the galaxy, you are the last people I'd expect to stab me in there. Too many times."
Having another ally within the Galactic Alliance would help him in the times ahead. Especially one as skilled and powerful as she was, with the Force, Lightsaber and Politically. Might end up saving his life one day.

"Let's head back to Coruscant to debrief. Then maybe some time off to rest and relax a little."

Rest. Relaxation. Oh how he wished. But this was Coruscant they were talking about. Rest was one of the last things the planet would give him. Work work work. "Time off sounds too good to be true. There's always something new for me to take care of, especially on Coruscant."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom