Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Qijian Xia Tianshan (Silver Jedi Dominion of Malachor V)

Malachor V
Connor Harrison | Maya Whitelight | Shalla Horizonis

The shuttle touched down in a clearing near the Sith Academy. Iella the first one off and walking toward the old academy. There is much purpose in her stride but her mind thought upon Connor. Or rather, his behaviour with the others. It did not seem like him somehow, so out of character. But for now Iella will observe and take action if it is needed. But first to the mission.

Iella sensed a presence through the force, on unfamiliar to her and close by. Her eyes lifted to the air as if to see this presence but found nothing. She would not address her feelings to the others just yet. Except in a warning.

"Be vigilant, we are not alone".

E'ron Class Corvette en route to Southern Continent

Lorna had two goals in mind, one help out where she could and two make sure their efforts were not in vain. She had been sifting and working to try and be the unknown factor in deals for the Silver Jedi cause her master on the council wasn't needed to be known. So she'd make the deals with others as proxy and ensure the Rangers and Silver jedi had a way to patrol their space. "Send the message to Firemane, holographic display with them." The message was sent and Lorna stood with her hands in front of her. "Lady [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] and Lady [member="Tegaea Alcori"], I am from the Order of the Silver Jedi, you asked for a meeting regarding our wanting to make a contract and business deal."

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
"What do you mean there is no information?" The jedi master stood there now looking, face showing some frustration as he spoke to more of the people in the city. They had one of the hammers or a hammer here in amber and didn't know anything about it. It just was there when they settled under the sith. This didn't look good for him trying to find information and with all that had been happening that was what was important. Finding it so they could help that one silver shadows who was deranged spouting off about the ancient wars and time before the republic. Syn let his features return to passive as the only clue he got from the people were that the ruins in the jungle may hold information. "Then I shall head there." He started moving quickly, while the Silver Jedi were still coming to the world to search it, to preserve it he was there to try and fins what he could for Iella.

En route to Northern Continent

Stay out of trouble... That is what their mommy had said and as Orihime was moving about with a small smile on her face in the ship she got to hear the briefing. She was going into the city and there was no trouble in a city after all.... What was the worse that could happen? Compared to the trouble her and [member="Reiko Ike"] got into normally well this was all about a good time and she held the twin sabers on her hips and was looking out the window with a surprise on her face and excitement.

Aika Kawakami

Can one find true light when shadowed in darkness?

Aika stepped off the shuttle, an odd grin across her face as she inhaled deeply. There was something about the academy, something that sparked a flame within her heart. It was the sort of sensation that would make other normal Jedi quiver and retreat. As was the normal for her, the reaction was anything but normal.

As she stepped down from the shuttle, a shock pulsated through her body for but a quick moment. For the first time in recent memories, it felt like all of her was alive.

"Feel that? Sense that? Something is near...and its not a Jedi."

The voice was right. There was a presence nearby. One that, while familiar, still felt foreign. And whatever it was, it was far closer than the others might have noticed. Oddly enough, the only one around the area... was them.

[member="Iella E'ron"] [member="Shalla Horizonis"] [member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Connor Harrison"]

Jumping from the shuttle, Connor pushed out his greatcoat, letting it blow with the wind of the engines behind him. He looked down at himself, observing his hands, feet and torso. Touching the saber on his belt, he brushed back his black hair and turned to see the others, led by Master [member="Iella E'ron"], kitted out in her armour, striking blond hair making her look like some warrior Queen.

Two warriors; one outcome.

Looking out towards the impressive Academy, it was a building that loomed ahead and seemed to dominate the horizon. It was one of those architectural sights that was awe-inspiring to think of the history and secrets it housed within.

He smiled as he watched the others, ignoring Iella and her comment. He guesteued out with his arm, in front of [member="Aika Kawakami"] and [member="Shalla Horizonis"]. [member="Maya Whitelight"] was last to disembark.

"I feel it also Jedi Aika. Do not worry, I sense danger ahead, but stick close to me. I will make sure you stay safe. We are one; together, stronger."

Connor started to walk with the group, looked ahead at their destination, and then briefly at each of those with him.

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny

Ten or fifteen minutes after she controlled her equipments, he shuttle which Nima was in landed near to the Sith Academy. She stepped off the shuttle, feeling a little excited because it was the first important mission that she was joining. "Stay calm, remember your training." She repeated to herself.

After walking a little, she found some Jedi talking. While she was walking towards them, she felt a sudden headache, it was like her head was about to explode and she was hearing some weird voices, the voice was so loud that she never felt anything like that before. "No no no no... It is not happening." To her chance, the headache only lasted 5 seconds.

She cleared her mind from the thoughts, and she arrived safely to the Jedi. "Did... did you feel that too?" She tried her best to conceal her fear.

[member="Iella E'ron"] / [member="Connor Harrison"] / [member="Aika Kawakami"] / [member="Shalla Horizonis"] / [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Stopping in his stride, Connor turned to hear a voice and see a figure he didn't recognise, a fresh faced Twi'lek and certainly holding no memory of her to help the Taung.

He hung back and walked by her. Sizing her up, taking her in and identifying the weakness in her voice and uncertainty in the Force energy she was emitting. There was no place for weakness amongst them.

"Why are you here young one - I sense much fear in you. This is a dangerous place. There is no room for weakness here. You should go."

His eyes bore into her, icy blue flashes of corruption, yet a calm expression on his face, almost understanding of her uncertainty.

[member="Nima Tann"] [member="Iella E'ron"] [member="Aika Kawakami"] [member="Shalla Horizonis"] Maya Whitelight

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Nima Tann"] [member="Aika Kawakami"] [member="Iella E'ron"] [member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Shalla Horizonis"]

[[rolled 2]]

The party going through the academy would find little for the moment but there was the scratching sounds of native creatures. Transferred from Korriban as the tuk'ata's roared sensing the force energies of the people gathered. The fires created by Memorial raged and the Watcher Statues in the temple were slowly coming to life.

[member="Ellain Hadrin"]

[[rolled 12]]

The flight down towards the ruined academy was met with some resistance in the form of dart flowers spitting out thorns to strike the flying woman.

[member="Coci Sinopi"]

[[rolled 7]]

The ground below was mostly covered in trees and crush unable to be landed upon except for a clearring near a cliff going fown into a canyon. There is an overgrown airfield and hanger in the distance.

Matsu walked in the fields of the planet and as the droids were coming out and they set up. There was a small table showing the holo for the temple and an outpost for the rangers to be set up. Her smile remained though while soem reports were coming in quickly, they had plenty of space set and more then enough for all of their equipment to start clearing and digging.

[member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Iella E'ron"]

As the dart flowers shot the poisonous barbs towards her she brought the wings close and divebombed straight for the location that she now saw several others standing in. Her body was missed just barely as one shot though her robes and past her. She then saw the other creatures the group was meeting and cursed as she recognized what it was that she saw, Tukata's, great. Her hand found the pistol she had and turned her body and spread her wings to slow down as she landed less than a meter from the others at the academy. "Yo. I assume you are Jedi?"

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny

"I am Nima Tann, I am a Padawan and I was sent by the Order to help investigate the ruins with other Padawans." She said, stopping for a moment. "Our shuttle had a malfunction so it didn't land on the meeting point. I was on my way to the meeting point to catch the next shuttle." She collected herself and continued. "I was... pretty shaken because of the sudden change in the Force" she said looking directly to his eyes.

She couldn't read him correctly, sensing both darkness and light in him. But she was sure that there's something bad was about to happen here.

"But, I am willing to help you as best as I can." she added, feeling confidently.
[member="Iella E'ron"] / [member="Connor Harrison"] / [member="Aika Kawakami"] / [member="Shalla Horizonis"] / [member="Maya Whitelight"]

[member="Lorna Halcyon"]

Unfortunately for the Padawan, Lady Alcori and Lady Kerrigan were not available. Although especially Kerrigan's life style might imply it, running a corporation was not just fun and games but did involve actual works. Moreover, you did not send a Padawan to call the heads of a corporation. So since Lorna Halcyon was not known to anyone at Firemane, the call ended up on the comm of a low level secretary and thus nowhere. If the SJO wanted a deal they would have to send someone with actual authority.

Listening to [member="Nima Tann"] talk, Connor failed to see the darting figure coming towards them from above.

It was only when she landed perfectly and announced herself that he, and the others, did.

Frowning at yet another wild-card in the area, Connor snarled and withdrew his lightsaber from his belt, thumbing the blade into life and holding it down, ready to strike.

"We are Jedi and Silver Jedi at that - who are you? Speak before I take your HEAD and cut you down where you stand!"

[member="Iella E'ron"] [member="Aika Kawakami"] [member="Shalla Horizonis"] [member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Ellain Hadrin"]

Maya would be the one to go off on a different path but still her eyes was close upon the group. Opening herself up to the area around her. After all she was here to make sure none got hurt or if so to take care of their wound. In a place like this feeling as if the darkness was closing around upon her. Looking over to [member="Iella E'ron"]

I feel something strange as if something is brewing and whispering in the very form of life on this planet. Nature can tell you a lot if one knows how to listen and sort out chatter.

It was the truth if she could start to filler all that was going on around her. It was as if the wind itself was alive as if calling to her. Time had a strange way of tell one what need to know. It was during this time she took the opportunity to closer her own eyes. Just what was she up to, that was to get herself balance just like a tree when it took its root she need to be deeply rooted herself in a place that had so much feeling of darkness. Doing this she would be a beacon of light to shine like a bright sun.

I feel as if we have unseen eyes upon us..

Was it the creature life what she felt or did it run deeper then that something she would have to meditate deeper on only if she had more time to just sit down where she was at that very spot to do this. That wouldn't be up for her to say as she was part of a group that need every member to do their part.

[member="Connor Harrison"][member="Nima Tann"][member="Ellain Hadrin"][member="Iella E'ron"][member="Matsu Ike"]

Aika Kawakami

Can one find true light when shadowed in darkness?
Aika's eyes simply watched the girl as she spoke. She was brave enough to be within the former Sith Academy, and brave enough to approach them, but some things simply couldn't be hid. Her fear was evident. She could feel it radiating off her, and the more she fought to hide it, the more obvious it became.

It should have been Iella speaking, but before she could even get a word out, it was Connor who spoke. His words sparked her intrigue. While not entirely familiar with him, she knew enough to know that such a response would more than likely not be his normal. She stepped forward, arms crossed over her chest.

"Connor... Stand down. Before I decide that your mind is better off empty, and without thought. That is your one warning. There will be no seconds." She spoke without even glancing toward him, her expression remaining the same and eyes fixed on the Twi'lek girl standing before them. "First off, calm yourself completely. You will be of no help to anyone if you cannot think clearly. Second, these others that were supposed to meet..." Her words were cut short by the sudden arrival of yet another. "Indeed... Jedi we are. And you would be?" While her face remained the same, she dived into her own mind just as her words came to an end.

You can sense it... I know you do.

Something has...changed. His mind... clouded, scattered. Even I have trouble piecing the thoughts together..

Perhaps this would be the perfect chance to find out...and maybe even our chance to begin..

....Do as yous see fit.

[member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Nima Tann"] [member="Ellain Hadrin"] [member="Iella E'ron"] [member="Shalla Horizonis"] @Maya Whitelight [member="Matsu Ike"]

Hearing words from [member="Aika Kawakami"], Connor shook his head and deactivated his lightsaber, giving eyes to [member="Ellain Hadrin"] as she stood before them. He held the hilt in his hand and passed by [member="Nima Tann"] to Aika.

"Who do you think you are? I should have left you to fend for yourself on Voss, left you to the enemy."

Connor clipped the hilt to his belt and pulled his black great coat over it, covering him.

"Don't threaten me either, I don't take well to threats. Shut your mouth and get on with this assignment; anyone here we don't know could be an enemy!"

He snapped away in frustration, fighting the curl of a smirk as he went back to the others, distancing himself from them.

[member="Iella E'ron"] [member="Shalla Horizonis"] [member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Matsu Ike"]

Its seem that after all the ride down [member="Connor Harrison"] wanted to be the great protector. With this she didn't mine after all there could be a lot more she could learn from him then the last few times she had been around the Knight. This only brought a slight smile to her lips. Couldn't help but know that couldn't show that much emotions.

Listening to the Zeltron words only to find herself on to Connor how easy he was to jump out to ones not with the group. Trying to wrap around her own logic of thinking if this could be normal way to behave around strangers such as this [member="Ellain Hadrin"] showing nothing to give way that she was trying to sort this all out. Then again in her own mind Connor skills was for more advance then her own maybe just maybe there was something that she could sense in the force yet that was brewing even those felt those odd tinglings.

Some wise words Knight Harrison,

[member="Aika Kawakami"][member="Maya Whitelight"][member="Siobhan Kerrigan"][member="Nima Tann"]

Her eyes open quickly that of very much strong emotions coming from Connor. This now took her attention fully to him. Why hadn't she sense it before in him. It was as if something was strying him inside. Trying to mix things together. Knowing nothing that had went on before hand until now.

Taking a change at where he walked off to as she let her own self like that of the night she many time used this on her hunts. As if she had not sound around her at all or even those that was seen not seen by her now. Gentle she went up to him with out giving much thought as if she did. Might not do this knowing now the deep root of what was bothering him knowing that his own word for her had been right now from before the coldness.

Connor are you feeling right, you just seem a bit...will a bit.. oh never mine..

Knowing that the more she spoke the more could invoke those feelings of discontent he had for her the way that there relationship had turn out. Knowing that she had to take a chance what every was going inside of him, that was his on battle to fight. Like her own she had with coming back after being with the sith. It felt in some what like that of darkness around him but he had ways had a little of rough around the edges.

Laying a hand upon his shoulder giving it a squeeze.... " Please if something is going on. I want you to know I have a ear to listen to understand, to help you if balance is lost...as I know how one can quickly get unbalance in this darkness we are fighting All to well how the dark side could look like to one or even to want to learn more even with the best of reason. No she shook that from her own mind as [member="Connor Harrison"] was a lot strong even to her many ways a rock for the light side and the Silver Jedi order.

Connor HarrisonNima TannEllain HadrinIella E'ronMatsu Ike Iella E'ron

The Taung didn't have patience or time for these pathetic Jedi morals and codes - she had a reason that Connor was now hers, and she didn't want others trying to pry into his affairs. Granted, she had no understanding of human behaviour, especially the Jedi, but she had to be careful not to act too much out of character.

Not that she knew what his character was.

As the pink Zeltron spoke and came to squeeze his shoulder, it annoyed her that already people were acting suspicious. If a Jedi couldn't have a bad day, then they really WERE expected to be mindless slaves serving an Order.

He brushed her hand away and turned to Maya.

"I'm fine. I don't need your ear, especially as I feel the darkness in you. You're a danger to yourself and others and you shouldn't even BE here. I'm exhausted and disappointed in the corruption I've seen out there. Leave me be - I have a job to do, so don't get in my way again."

Connor turned and walked towards [member="Iella E'ron"]

"Can we press on? We're not going to get anything done by babysitting."

Malachor V
Connor Harrison | Maya Whitelight | Shalla Horizonis | [member="Aika Kawakami"] | [member="Nima Tann"] | [member="Ellain Hadrin"]

She could hear the conversation around her, sense everything going on between the Jedi and mostly, Connor. She did not speak for the moment, Aika could handle that, there was much more happening that needed her attention. Maya high alert, she sent the message telepathically to her alone. Know Maya to be a shadow, and hoped she could remove any emotion from this situation she would need her help.

"All of you pull yourselves together", she snapped .. "We are Jedi not scared children".

This pause gave Iella the moment, to send her senses toward Connor, she began an intrusive probing of his mind. His words and actions alerting her that it is he that has fallen, and now the force told her she is right. Iella could enter his mind but found a blockage .. as if something .. or ... someone was preventing it or fighting it. Connor is present but distant .....

Without warning, Iella turned and raised her arm, her ability to use telekinesis powerful and she wrapped her invisible grip around him and lifted him into the air about two meters. He would not be able to struggle to much, her grip would tighten if he tried.

"Who are you!", she demanded. "I order you to leave his body!". As she did this, she pushed further into Connor's mind. Fight it Connor, fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom