Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Qijian Xia Tianshan (Silver Jedi Dominion of Malachor V)

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
After [member="Maya Whitelight"] used her powers and protected them with a Force shield, the effects of the bright light started to disappear and Nima's vision became clearer again. After she fully recovered, she controlled her surroundings seeing the big bubble she created, and touched it slowly, looking amazed. She turned and looked to her, the want for learning could be read in her eyes. Hearing Master [member="Aika Kawakami"] 's question, she felt happy, because she felt herself useful. She thought the best way to explain herself clearly, finally planned her words and started to talk, her cheeks flushed red. "Yes Master, whereabouts of this room is not clear as it is always referred as "the secret room", but according to the information, the room has valuable info about the Sith culture, and something worth lots of credits. And...umm... I am Nima."

As the struggle between [member="Connor Harrison"] and the other Jedi continued, she just didn't want to interfere, as she understood the situation between them was too complicated, but she just hoped that the things would go smoothly and they don't need to kill each other.

[member="Rasu Gan"] [member="Shalla Horizonis"]

[member="Connor Harrison"]
@Everyone else in the area ... :p

Her eyes narrowed as her complete concentration focused on Connor. A valued member of the Silver Jedi whom she would not let fall to the dark side, even if it killed her to do so. She did not hear what the others had said, her mind solely set on slowly entering his mind and to rid him of this pestilence.

"Master Gan, shall we go for a little walk?", she knew Rasu was there, the Master a great friend of her's is easily sensed to her now. Iella moved forward with Connor still suspended in the air, he moved accordingly to Iella's movements as she moved off away from the Academy, away from any influence to her blade. The White Dragon, Iella's saber is not called this for nothing.

As they moved in a distance she would know the blade would react without outside forces Iella lowered Connor to the ground .. however she did not let him go, not yet.

She took her blade in hand and held it up for Connor to see. "This is my light saber .. ", she did not address Connor but the being within, "It has the ability to detect the dark side of the force, in fact it hungers for it, and in so doing, tells me of where it is", she said in a soft voice, if Iella speak in this tone she means business. "I will not bore you with the details of how this came to be all you need to know is that my blade will drive me to connect to it and well..... ", of course Iella can control this sensation but they don't need to know it.

She ignited her white blade, the pulsing immediate, the hot blaze of white humming which indicated to Iella the presence of the dark side. "Now, Rasu I believe we have a problem", she said. Maybe we can unite and expel this darkness from him by white light, a complete light side of the force, between us we should do it, connect to Connor to make sure he remains safe. She spoke directly to Rasu's mind

Not reacting to the farce below and over in the Academy, Connor watched and listened to the striking form of [member="Iella E'ron"] – commanding such power and respect with so little movement, but her words were firm and slow, like a circling Mynock waiting to strike at the first sign of a threat.

Moving with a gently pace behind both Iella and [member="Rasu Gan"], he looked down at the ground below, waiting. Contemplating.

Tick-tock tick-tock

The ground came to him slowly, his boots touching on the earth again, and it felt good. Trying to move forward, he found he was still immobilised. Rolling his eyes, he sighed and turned to look at the conversing Jedi Masters, no doubt plotting and planning to unleash hell on him.

Narrowing his eyes, there was nothing he could to try and penetrate both of their minds. He was but a Knight – a corrupt Knight at that – and he could converse WITH the Force, but no way influence both USING the Force.

Eyes flicking to the impressive blade coming from the White Dragon, Connor smiled at the invitation to attack. But, taking on a Master would be suicide.

But then again, the Silver Jedi wouldn’t cut down one of their own, would they…?

There were others prime to be culled, before the Masters at least, and the Taung had to be patient and wait for others to fall either with the dark spirit or on the end of the Jedi blade.

[member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Maya Whitelight"]

With no response from Master Gan, Iella released Connor. She did however, send a message to Maya via telepathy.

Maya I want you to watch Connor, tag him until we work out what and who has possessed him.

They had to go to more pressing issues, Connor would be watched and dealt with in another time.

Listening to Iella's mental messages, Rasu sent her own confirmation, abandoning the helpless man for but a moment while she joined with her fellow Master. In theory she was sure that a light side ability of such magnitude would surely save the young Knight, but then again it was only a theory. This being within Connor could not be eradicated, only expelled from the human's body. By detaching it from the Jedi Knight, they would risk it latching onto another helpless victim and the cycle would continue again and again.

"I agree Master E'ron, however I have a few doubts. Better to test such a theory in a more secure location. Voss or back on the fleet perhaps?" she replied mentally, thinking about the dangers of releasing a such a corrupt creature on a planet riddled with dark side energy. She nodded, turning to face the man. Iella had released him by this point and had abandoned them both, now en-route to the academy. She remained by his side, keeping her attention solely placed over him, watching his movements and anticipating any attempt at escape or attack. [member="Maya Whitelight"] would only be a few moments, no doubt enjoying her time of exploration. Until then, Rasu was more than happy to guard the Knight.

[member="Iella E'ron"] [member="Connor Harrison"]

Standing a good distance from the Sith Academy, now free of the Force grip Iella had him in, Connor closed his eyes and exhaled slowly. The Taung warrior knew she had to tread carefully, but also knew she was safe within the shell of this fragile Jedi, and for them to kill one of their own in an attempt to rid her spirit would be a disaster for not just them, but any other being in the proximity.

Turning to face the fragile form of Master [member="Rasu Gan"], Connor looked over to [member="Maya Whitelight"] for a moment, and then back to Rasu.

He wiped his brow, walking towards her and standing by her side, facing the opposite direction she was looking in.

”I know darkness when I see it. And that one – “ he indicated to Maya, ” – is more of a danger to you than I am.”

He turned and looked at her, only the side of her head facing him as she didn’t turn to look him in the eye.

”Don’t let [member="Iella E'ron"] make you any weaker than you already are. I can only help you for so long Master Rasu Gan. Don’t leave it before it is too late - she's killing you, and you don't even see it.”

Lingering a look on her, he stepped back and stalked away slowly, distancing himself and waiting outside the Academy for the others to finish their task before moving out.

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
As she watched the Knight slowly walked to the exit of Academy, she thought that the thing the other masters have done to him was just cruel, they didn’t even listen and even thought to kill him without any trial. The truth about the Order was still a mystery, and she didn't understand it, but this couldn’t be the Jedi way. But they were the masters, and even if she didn’t approve what have been done, she didn’t want to interfere. She decided to talk to him, about all of this to understand what was happening. But for now, she sticked out to the bigger group, thinking that following him would be bad for her now. It seemed like their job here was done, nobody was interested with the information about the secret room she found earlier. She sighed, still in thoughts and asked. “So… What are we going to do now?”

[member="Rasu Gan"] [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Aika Kawakami"] [member="Iella E'ron"]

Connor felt the young Padawan [member="Nima Tann"] and her ripple of worry and doubt through the Force, latching onto the Taung's drive for fear, weakness and emotion to manipulate.

He carried on walking but turned as he heard the girl's weary voice, filled with concern and confusion.

"What are we going to do now? What we always do around the darkness. Survive."

With a smirk, he turned away from her.

"Watch your back young one. It's a dangerous time for us Silver Jedi."

Aika Kawakami

Can one find true light when shadowed in darkness?
Her finger tapped against the datapad, her thoughts collecting. By this point, she was seemingly ignoring Iella, Rasu and Connor. She was preoccupied with other pressing matters. Somewhere within the ruins of this abandoned Sith Academy, there was a room that held even more secrets, and she wanted to know each and every one of them. But that would have to wait.

Her gaze returned to [member="Nima Tann"], lips curling into a grin just slightly. "We will return to discover what hides within. For now, we should vacate this place. It's likely there could be morespirits about. Attracting them to us would be counter productive. That and.." She motioned to Nima as she pivoted, heading back towards the shuttle. Her eyes jumped to the Shi'do as she passed her by, lingering for just a moment before continuing on. "Some of us are a bit weak to have any use here.."

[member="Rasu Gan"] [member="Connor Harrison"]

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
[member="Aika Kawakami"] [member="Rasu Gan"]

Saki was there and while it was an awkward situation she was looking at Cnoor and the others. Something was happening, something bad that she didn't know what to so before moving and agreeing with Aika. She moved over towards Rasu and she looked towards Iella and the others. "We can come back, there is going to be a shadow temple here and we have much more dangerous things here." Yes she was thinking about what was going on and what was coming off of Connor had her starring. Something was very wrong here while she clenched the golden crystal in her hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom