Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Purple and Red

Purple And Red

Tags: Remy Singh Remy Singh
Well, this was going swimmingly. Mi'la had no idea how to read this woman, and it was making her feel like an idiot. Was she annoying, or oversharing? She didn't know. Remy was giving her nothing, and the Twi'lek pondered to herself about what she could do to make things better; though it'd probably just end up making things worse for her. "Coming." She said plainly, following Remy to where she indicated, and seeing a series of vents, Mi'la sighed. Last time she had tried this, she got stuck, and it was one of the most embarrassing moments of her career.

Though, this upcoming event seemed far less perilous as Remy explained it, which made her feel much better. "Yea, I'd prefer not getting stuck. Last time I tried this, well, you know what, I'll tell that tell next time." She waved it off, watching Remy instead for a demonstration. If this woman thought her an oddity now, that story wouldn't have helped matter at all.

Mi'la Undari Mi'la Undari

Remy moved and with a fluid movement brought her legs up and into the shaft as she started to slide down. The thick frame tucked in close as she hugged herself and was falling down quickly. The darkness of the shaft closing around her while she breathed in and then out... in and out waiting for the moment the air changed and once it stopped being solid she crouched using the force below her to cushion her fall to the ground. THe padawan allowed the force to enclose around her as she waited there for a moment... breathing outwards before she stopped and dropped the rest of the way. Her hands coming out as she produced two stones and sparked them together holding the flame between her hands with the force in a telekinetic bubble until she was near a torch sconce and lit it to cast the dust filled chamber in pale light. Statues, urns and the scent of old air was all around her.

Purple And Red

Mi’la watched the woman move, and was surprised at how well she controlled her force abilities with the fall. Slowing oneself like that wasn’t complicated, but to do it without any residual affect was impressive. Sensing the woman made it down safely, Mi’la nodded, and began her own descent. The Twi’lek remained straight as she fell, calling the force around her like a bubble, and using her skill with aerokinesis as she nearly floated down to the bottom of the shaft, her robes fluttering all about her as she did so.

Landing, she caught the last bit of Remy’s act, and was astonished by the woman’s talent. Was this really just a padawan? How much training had she done in her own. That didn’t last long, however, as Mi’la saw what the rest of the outpost held as light shined on the rest of the area. She took in a breath, processing everything before looking to Remy. “You’re very well trained, just wanted you to know.” She said, moving to investigate the relics in this space, and feeling for the signature she had felt earlier. “How far into this place have you gone?” Mi’la asked, reaching out with her hand as she felt for a disturbance, though currently she found none.

Remy nodded to her. "You learn to improvise when alone and unlike other species sith do not need as much training to feel the force." She said it and there was some pride to it as the pureblood was proud of her species almost innate connection compared to others who were hit and miss... it was rare to almost impossible to find sith who were not able to touch the force. She was looking at the fires though and grabbed a touch. "I have went to some of the smaller chambers looking for supplies but there is not a lot here that was left. Maybe in the basement of the outpost but it is just largely storage rooms."

Purple And Red

She supposed it made sense that Remy was as skilled as she was. Though Mi’la wanted to explore that line of communication, she felt that Remy might wall up again. “Suppose that makes sense, given the history.” She said simply, closing her eyes as she pushed out with her senses to penetrate the darkness. Breaking on through, Mi’la mused about the nature of this place, and the various items that were placed about. “The item I’m looking for is dead ahead, I’m not sure what we’ll find, but it’s registering strongly in the Force.” Mi’la cautioned, as she began to move ahead, hand already drawing her saber hilt. She could feel something down here, and it was now aware of the pair.

At the edge of her mind, she could feel several small objects moving about, the low hum of a power cell to them. She was no fan of what was to come next. So much for avoiding a fight. “Remy, have you encountered any combat droids here?” Mi’la asked, waiting to see if she was perhaps mistaken, but she couldn’t dismiss it now.

There were some very grumpy droids up ahead.

"No, I don't make a habit of coming down here." She said it and sensed it... could feel it while her tonfa's went to her hands and rotated to rest against her forearms. The padawan was prepared for a fight but she didn't want to get into one if she didn't have to... she had just gotten clean and there was a crazy lady here trying to interrogate her... and her eyes caught movement as the Tonfa was there but not activated coming up like a defensive stick to defend and push away threats at first. "Anythign down here isn't for me so why bother." SHe said it but was prepared for a fight... her body moving to a more defensive stance.

Purple And Red

Mi'la sighed, waving the woman off as she would rather deal with this on her own. "No, no, it's fine. I'll handle it. I brought you in here, and I promised I wouldn't be a bother." She felt bad now, having brought this poor woman down here into conflict. If she just allowed her to stay on the surface, then she could have kept her out of harms way. As Mi'la stepped forward, she ignited her saber, as several small training remotes flew at the pair from the darkness, opening fire in rapid succession, rotating around in a series of motions, trying to overwhelm them.

Mi'la began blocking, moving and rolling as several lasers nearly struck her. She managed to knock a blast back into one of the droids, sending it spinning away and smashing against a wall. Though these things were persistent, and clearly malfunctioning. Though given the impact Mi'la felt register against her lightsaber, she was quick to realize the weapons on these droids remained on stun, which was good given the alternative. Still defending, she extended a hand and collided one droid with another, and though three were now eliminated, there were four more that remained.

Remy looked at the jedi while raising a brow ridge... she had seemed so quick and wanting to get her involved and now she was going to do it all on her own.... insanity. Remy thought it as the training remotes were there and she activated her tonfa's with a duel snap hiss blocking one of the blasts with a spin. To knock it off to the side and another remote flew close getting struck with her blade as it was slashed in half and flew at her. She moved to the side as it smacked itno her chest sparking and tearing. "Hey this is my favorite shirt." She said it slashing another. "It is my only shirt you droid." THe shout seemed to startle one as it moved back and away from her and Remy deflected another shot moving to stand near the jedi and defend her back.. they might be remotes but the commonstance was easy to fall into.

Purple And Red

Seeing Remy call out, Mi'la scowled as she flipped over a rather bold droid trying to ram into her, with it narrowly missing Remy in the process. Mi'la had enough of this. As she came back down, she let her saber slide back to her hip, as she extended both hands, and called forth the Force around her. There was a rush of air, as she focused not on pulling the droids together, but rather pushing the air around them about, sending them swirling out of control, as they smashed hard against the stone walls, with their broken fragments clanging against the floor.

With that dealt with, Mi'la looked to the Pureblood, concerned for her sake. "You alright?" She asked, kicking herself for having drug the woman into this mess. It was rather irresponsible to have done such a thing. She sighed, pushing back a Lekku that had slipped over her shoulder in the fight. "You carried yourself well, I apologize about your shirt though. I...think I have some clothing I can offer as a replacement." She tried to comfort, knowing it would fall flat.

Maybe it was good that she didn't have a padawan after all.

She listened and watched as the sabers went into a cross in front of herself. Ready to defend but the jedi handled the remotes as she stood there and looked at the shredded cloth for a moment. "I will be fine," She said it and the shredded cloth went to her small pouch.. it could serve a purpose while she shrugged. "Nothing that I haven't worn before to hunt." She did though hear the part about replacement and nodded that she would be okay with that. "Thank you." Saying it and sliding her tonfa onto her hips as she started to walk forward checking on much more of it. "Come on, lets find what you were looking for."

Purple And Red

Mi’la shrugged her shoulders as her offer was shot down. The knight looked in ahead, hearing that the Pureblood merely wanted to get Mi’la what she came for and be gone. Not that Mi’la blamed her, but still it felt a bit defeating to be in this situation. Raising her hand, Mi’la indicated the path ahead, feeling for the echo she had felt.

“There is a relic from the past left behind here, and I intend to find it.” Indeed she felt something rather strong in the next room, and as the pair would move to investigate, it appeared to be that of a communication room, long since abandoned given the state of its large holotable and weathered stone benches that surrounded it. It seemed like an amphitheater of sorts, where Jedi would gather to discuss something, yet there seemed nothing here.

Frowning, Mi’la continued ahead, still sensing for the object, and knowing it was near. She just hoped it would be worth her time and effort for having drug Remy into this.

She continued to walk and looked at the theater, it was for a class area interesting enough to give everyone a good view of what was being shown. The padawan moving while she crouched and moved quietly around the stairs and stone. Looking for more remotes or anything else that might be there. She allowed her senses to reach outwards... to expand her senses and her instincts werre allowing her to scent the stale air finding some of the urns that were filled with dust and old material... likely plants and dirt before she checked it. "There isn't much here... what exactly are you looking for or think you are looking for?"

Purple And Red

Mi'la sighed, as she began to look about, using the Force, she shifted rock aside, feeling the object growing closer. "I...don't know, but when I see it, I'll know." She said, pausing as she caught sight of something. She reached for it, and took hold, as a small datapad came to her hand. It had long since been shut off, it was aged, and had seen better days. Yet, there was something here she could tap into.

Motioning for Remy, Mi'la seemed to be abuzz with energy, as she wanted to share what she had. "So, look, I can look into the past on some objects. Like this thing, and if you'd like, I can share it with you, if you want." She shrugged, waving the old device around, wondering what flicker of memory was preserved on it, and what she might reveal.

THe twi'lek was explaining her plan or what she could do and Remy found a place to sit down and wait as she looked at her. "Alright then." She said it and crossed her legs while she remained there and checked her hair making sure it was in a tight ponytail behind her head. The room was quiet and she could focus on the force allowing herself to meditate and calm her mind and body. The small skirmish was well it got the blood flowing but her body always wanted more and purebloods were aggressive naturally so controlling that urge to want to fight and not back down in the confrontation was a dangerous thing to let loose.

Purple And Red

Seeing the Pureblood attempt to meditate, Mi’la took her old device and set it before the woman, as she herself went into a meditative state. “It’s really quite interesting really, how this power works. Like, I can hear and see things from decades or centuries ago, so much to learn and share it’s utterly wonderful. Thanks for helping me get this far.” Mi’la attested, as she placed her hands together and began to find her center.

She had shared memories with people before, but sometimes it also blended with her own memories in the process. She was focusing now to try and keep that from happening when she attempted to share this time, as Remy would probably not take well to having Mi’la’s memories installed into her mind.

Remy sat there and looked at her as she listened remaining quiet and closing her eyes. She settled itno the force and focused on the datapad... allowing it to pinpoint and channel her thoughts. Much easier then trying to focus on something intangible at least. There was also the benefit that was going to go with what she was trying to do with the other jedi.. who was going to share the information mentally. Lowering her thought shields so that she would be able to better take in the information given and understand it. "I am ready to begin when you are." Remy said it and her breathing became shallow... focused and prepared for anything.

Purple And Red

With her mind focused, Mi'la felt that Remy herself was focused as well. She smiled, looking down to the datapad, as she began to pull at the thread of history within, and weaved it between herself, and Remy. "This might be disconcerting, but don't panic, you won't be harmed." She advised, shutting her eyes as she focused, and let her mind sink into the thread that shifted between the pair, as within the minds eye of the two Jedi, an ancient memory would begin to play.

A larged armored woman stood within the room they now occupied, an orange saber blazed in her hand, as she fought off several large battle droids, driving them back, as behind him dozens of padawans seemed to try and cower from the blaster fire that leaked into the room. The warrior was vicious, cutting into droids left and right, slaying them all in quick succession, and in moments, she had slain them all to the last, leaving herself panting, as she leaned, catching her breath. Her armored helm concealed her identity, but through the blaster marks on her armor, patches of rough red skin could be seen. "Master Mi'arta, are you okay?" One of the children asked, as the tall woman waved a hand dismissively at their comments. "I'm fine padawan, now hurry, we need to get you out of here." She said softly, pulling a familiar looking datapad from her belt, as she pressed a key upon it, and a loud hiss sounded from the back of the room. A concealed passage parted, the stone benches sinking into the ground, as a secret passage was revealed, though the Jedi seemed more focused on something that was coming from up ahead, as she focused on the passage. "Go padawans, now, I can delay them." She started, as one of the children attempted to take her arm, she paused him off, waving them all back. "I said go, the Force will lead you to safety!" She shouted, forcing herself to rise, as the nature of her wounds seemed to leave her weakened. The padawans didn't try to argue then, as they all vanished one by one, leaving the jedi to combat this foe on her own.

As the last padawan left, Miarta stood, as the passage behind her came to a close, just as another figure entered the room. The new comer was a Zabrak, horned bone spikes around the base of their head, as they ignited a blood red blade. Disgust warped across his face, the dark armor he wore screamed Sith, though the words he spoke hinted at something deeper. "You're a traitor to your kind, sister. They will never truly accept you, it was foolish of you to turn on your own history like that." M'iarta seemed to remain frozen for a moment, her hand slowly moving as she removed the lock around her visor, freeing her face and exposing it to the pair for the first time. The red bone spurs were the first indication, though it was rather clear to both woman that this M'iarta was a Sith Pureblood, as she gazed back at the Zabrak with glowing yellow pupils. "Perhaps, but you forget brother, history always changes. They may not accept me today, but they can not deny me forever." She managed to say, before the two rushed to face one another, the image flashed brightly, and melted away, leaving Mi'la and Remy to contemplate what they had just seen.

Remy breathed in and out.. in and out... allowing the force itself to guide her as she went deeper itno the force and sank there... floating in a massive ocean... below the surface. Infinite power and depths of it... she imagined the force itself and was connected to the other jedi who was focusing on the datapad. Bringing much of it to the surface and she watched it play out in her mind... allowed the force to guide her thoughts and shield her memories from bleeding out. She watched the zabrak and pureblooded sith who was defending the jedi.. she looked at it and raised a brow ridge but it wasn't unreasonable for there to be others... she knew from datacrons that the je'daii on tython had purebloods with them to trained in the light and dark... another jedi was bound to have been there. "Interesting."

Purple And Red

It took Mi'la a moment to realize what she had all seen, her gaze following, trying to trace back to the passage she had seen in her vision. She very much doubted it could have been lifted up, but there were alternatives to such things. Her gaze returned to Remy, nodding slowly as she had found what the Force had sought to show her. "Well, seems that were not the first of the Sith race to overcome your history." She stated, rising up and securing the datapad to her belt; she'd have to see if there was any info she could pull from it later.

Sighing, Mi'la extended her hands, finding the shift in the floor, and with great effort began to push it aside. "The Force...moves in ways...that we can not understand at times...." She grunted, as the stones began to slide back, and little by little, Mi'la had revealed the hidden passage. She turned back to Remy, feeling a little more comfortable in pressing the question. "If you had to decide Remy, what is it that you really want to do?" It was a simple question, one Mi'la hoped would give her some understanding about the Pureblood. Glancing down at the hidden floor route, and was pleasantly surprised to find it hadn't entirely collapsed, though it was very dusty.

Where was a cleaning droid when you needed it?

"Not stand around with my boobs hanging out in front of another woman." She said it standing up as she thought about it and there having been another pureblood jedi was interesting but she wasn't going to give up the chance to mess with the woman who had dragged her into this. She stood up and went towards the wall as her head turned to look at the other jedi. "Come on, whatever you found led to something and seeing if the children got out will be important maybe... or they went into a panic room that had a lot of food that can be sstored and used." Remy remained where she was while sliding her tonfa's back to her hands and wrists to prepare just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom