Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Proposal: Free Systems Coalition

[member="Alkor Centaris"]
[member="Lady Kay"]
[member="Nick Imura"]
@Nikias
[member="Aedan Miles"]
[member="Gaisa Theron"]
[member="Suravi Teigra"]
[member="Alena Reckar"]

Romeo stood in the back of this group, staying away from the feeling of this place as much as possible. Memories of Republic troopers dying on Manaan, [member="Miss Blonde"] in dire danger, this was what the Republic wrought to it's men and women. He hated them for this, and he would be damned if Erika was even in Republic space. Romeo would remove her from this place if so, even if Patricia was against it. She was safer on Eclipstica, or even GA space.

Jedi are fools with no sense of justice but their own rights.

[SIZE=10pt]One could be used to political meetings and still not wish to participate in them. It was actually usually the ones that were familiar with the Bureaucratic ways that hated doing it the most. Alot of times these meetings could lead to arguments between the gathered parties or even bring up issues that none would be willing to change their opinion on. It would possibly be even worse when you considered that a group of Dark Jedi had been invited to such a gathering. Nikias held some faith that they would know how to conduct themselves and not be too apt to lose their tempers. Thankfully the Brotherhood had a former politician with them to make such deeds easier and get apoint the cross without offending others.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]With a quick glance around the room Nikias wanted to ensure that no true jedi were there. While the Brotherhood had made allies with many of the Orders in the galaxy Nikias knew not all would be too accepting of the Crimson Lotus. Not because of what they stood for but who they were. Beings that were free in a way only slaves to themselves. That shrugged off any mantra or code that would lead them. Hopefully the leaders of the Republic would not judge them by their covers completely or their past deeds but in what they aimed to do. To see the Crimson Lotus as allies and in return aid them in gaining more resources for a group of those willing to battle the Sith.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]No words needed to be spoken by the King of Makrosia[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] taking a corner of the room and standing Nikias remained silent leaving his allies to do the speaking. One to see how they carried themselves in political situations and two so that if something went wrong he'd be able to react in time. Wonder what they will give us in turn for risking our lives? While the Brotherhood would aim to fight Sith Nikias had been the one to call them together. He would not see their lives wasted for nothing. [/SIZE]

[member="Lady Kay"] [member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Nick Imura"] [member="Gaisa Theron"] [member="Suravi Teigra"] [member="Ayumi Pallopides"] [member="Caius Flavian"] [member="Alexander Sannes"] [member="Romeo Sin"]

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
[member="Alkor Centaris"]
[member="Lady Kay"]
[member="Nick Imura"]
[member="Nikias"]
[member="Aedan Miles"]
[member="Gaisa Theron"]
[member="Suravi Teigra"]
[member="Alena Reckar"]
[member="Alexander Sannes"]

The squeeze on my shoulder was a comforting one. I was not usually accustomed to such behavior being quite the military man myself but Suravi and I had a growing friendship that at this point such friendly attitude toward eachother was welcoming.

I took in the growing number of people that arrived. A remarkable disparate group who chose to be here to aid us. I took a moment to hand Arisa my datapad which contained a message of the pending arrival of my former flagship with an important member of the Republic Military. A clearance though would be required although I figured it would be a formality. The name of the individual was [member="Kista Fel"], Republic General of the 1st Expeditionary Strike Brigade.

I proceeded to rise to meet and great each of them with a handshake while introducing myself as Senator and President of the Caridan System. If any refrained from accepting the greeting I would take no offense. Not every culture shared the same beliefs or perspectives on mannerisms.

I have had many dealings with numerous force users and a few organizations. I have worked with those who called themselves Darth something or another to Jedi Masters in accomplishing goals and tasks to try in some way or another better the galaxy. Today was no different.

Alexander was content in watching this unfold, his hand making notes in a datapad before him while he sat there. It was all preliminary stuff at this time and he had to simply wait for the most important bits to come to pass. [member="Caius Flavian"] on the other hand seemed to greet everyone that entered, including Alexander, and for a few moments he let the information exchanged between Flavian and the others be his guide to those that would enter.

It was clear as day that [member="Nikias"], [member="Nick Imura"], and their comrades worried Alexander, so much so that the pang of distrust drifted off him and through the force without check. Outwardsly he was as normal as ever, holding a calm, carefree stare at the notes he was taking. Yet inside, he found himself checking their every movement, each muscle, each flick of an arm. He knew he would have to trust unusual allies, but this was hard enough to do in the first place, now being stuck in a room where there were so many.

"Lady Teigra, perhaps we should get everyone inside and seated?" He glanced at [member="Suravi Teigra"], insisting that if any remained outside the room they be brought in and this meeting begun. He was surely going to need something to relax after this.

[member="Alena Reckar"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Gaisa Theron"] [member="Alkor Centaris"]

"Indeed. There is no status quo on the galactic stage, and war is the ever constant. I pray we can find mutual benefit in the circumstances that have called us together."

She inclined her head, acknowledging that they should be finding seats in the meeting room, although she was glad to have approached this pair. Lady Kay of Commenor was a name she knew. To meet her was helpful, and allowed Gaisa to get a feel for some of the people in the room she did not yet know. Lady Kay brought weight to the proceedings, legitimacy almost, that these scattered systems that were separated from the heart of the Republic governmental offices were not without help or options in this section of space.

Yoa, her personal aide found her and stood just apart, awaiting cues from Senator Theron to attend to the meeting. Gaisa turned and walked quietly with the rest of the assembled guests, finding a chair where she could and sitting. Her hands were folded in her lap, and she was ready to listen, Yoa had readied herself to take some notes for Gaisa's use later.

[member="Nick Imura"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Suravi Teigra"] [member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Alexander Sannes"] [member="Caius Flavian"] [member="Nikias"]

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
The setting up for everything as she listened was taking its sweet time. The senator wanted to get into the nitty gritty. of it all while she was going over a couple of the things. The factory ship they had developed to make equipment for these ones she could go with while getting a seat and straightening her outift so she looked presentable. "we should begin." Her attention went to some more of the things before taking in each of them with a small bow of her head readying her datapad for taking notes, orders and information. "Hopefully what you need we'll be able to bring out with our factory ships and new resource harvesting ships."

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay nodded, agreeing with what [member="Gaisa Theron"] had to say. As much as she didn't like it, war was never ending.

As [member="Caius Flavian"] approached, she shook his hand and let herself be sort of guided to the meeting room. Of course Kay had given her little introduction to them all already, it didn't seem as though she was heard, so she repeated herself when everyone was inside. "Thank you for agreeing to meet with the Brotherhood. Although many here have different ways of reaching their goals, their objective is still the same. The Sith are a common enemy and one with which the Republic could use some help in defeating. The Brotherhood wishes to extend a hand and help in the struggle where it is needed." Kay then sat herself down. Any one of them could have already left, so it would be interesting to see who remained behind.

[member="Suravi Teigra"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Nick Imura"] [member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Nikias"] [member="Alexander Sannes"] [member="Ayumi Pallopides"]

Elaine had arrived late, since the galactic northern part of republic, was severed from the rest, she had to deal with influx of refugees.
She had not come alone though, she had brought with her troops. As well as weapons and supplies, she was going to try and help.

As she entered the room, I am sorry I am late everyone, I had lot deal with. Just tell me what I can do to help and I shall get on with it.

She had never been a politician or one for talking shops, she was someone who acted first then realised her folly.

Alena returned [member=Suravi Teigra]'s bow with one of her own, thanking the woman for her efforts. "CSAF is here to offer every form of support we can afford." She reassured the Republic Senator before she moved on to greet the others. Alena caught Ali stiffen and bristle slightly as [member=Elaine Thul] stepped into the conference room, and pursed her lips. Thul had been amongst those on Nickel One that had attempted to reprimand Ali over the misguided accusations of criminal orders she'd given that had truly been doled out by Kol'k Oto, a Verpine government official, during the battle. Thankfully, Ali's identity was adequately concealed. The Republic investigation of the events had Roche had yielded no evidence against her, though she hadn't remained within Republic space long enough to find out.
Alena didn't say anything, but guided Ali away from the young woman and toward the conference table as the meeting was about to begin. She took a seat at the center of the table's length, giving her a view of both ends. Ali took a seat beside her as Alena drew her datatablet and set it on the table in front of her. She had a list of services that CSAF could provide this fledgling organization in helping re-secure those Republic worlds that had been cut off from their government in the wake of the Togoria invasion. Currently, CSAF's financial status was in flux in the aftermath of Ali's exile from positions of power within the Republic government. They had maintained a steady source of income from black-budget funds provided through GRIM, though with Ali gone, those funds had a limited life expectancy. Already they were securing financial support from non-government organizations all throughout Republic space and beyond, but vetting those sources took time. Alena wasn't overly concerned about their financial future, but it made planning operations all the more stressful.

[member=Alexander Sannes] | [member=Caius Flavian] | [member=Lady Kay] | [member=Ayumi Pallopides] | [member=Gaisa Theron] | [member=Nikias] | [member=Romeo Sin] | [member=Alkor Centaris] | [member=Nick Imura] | [member=Aedan Miles]

((Apologies for the delay. Had to work through some developments since the last time I posted. Sorry if I missed anyone in my tagging.))

When it looked like everyone had finally assembled, she ended her small talk and returned to the head of the conference table. She glanced around the room to take in her audience, then began.

"Thank everyone who took the risk in accepting my invitation here today. Because of the gravity of the situation, I'm just going to get straight to the point. One Sith incursions into the sector have made it increasingly difficult for the Republic to respond in this area as central operations and resources have been shifted
to the south eastern quadrant."

A fact a that she was still quite bitter about. Fear of Mandalorian invasion had sparked the relocation,
leaving Kiribi and several other planets much more vulnerable. Kiribi had already been sitting at the very fringe of the Republic space to begin with, a fact which had prompted the recent expansion of the Kiribian military.

"For the time being, we cannot rely on the forces from the central government to protect us, not alone. We're going to have to get more involved in matters of national security to supplement what Republic assets can still be mustered in the sector. In order for us to better leverage our assets for defense, I believe it is prudent for all of us to work together as a coalition to avoid a scenario of a single system being pitted against the OS war machine alone. Pooling our resources, I believe we can stand up against any power in the sector, even with minimal Republic assistance."

As seen in the battle of Togoria, the
Sith weren't as quite as formidable as they appeared. They relied too much on their officer ranks, laden with Sith Lords unqualified to lead soldiers into battle. Once the Sith Lords were neutralized, the rest of the lot fell like dominoes. A little more coordination on the Republic's part could have seen them achieve victory then. Togoria, and several other battles.

"I understand that some of you don't have much love for the Galactic Republic, but share a mutual interest in seeing the demise of the Sith. Well, this is your chance working with the rest of us. You would have all our resources at your disposal."

[member="Alena Reckar"] [member="Elaine Thul"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Ayumi Pallopides"] [member="Gaisa Theron"] [member="Alexander Sannes"] [member="Caius Flavian"] [member="Nikias"] [member="Darth Crucifere"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Darth Crucifere"] [member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Nick Imura"]

Alena listened intently to Senator Teigra's initial overview of the situation and purpose of the gathering. As much had been covered in her preliminary brief, so nothing new had yet been revealed. She glanced down at the notes she and the rest of CSAF's command staff had prepared, and lifted a blue-skinned hand to claim the speaking floor.
"Senator Teigra, thank you for the invitation, we of CSAF are pleased to be here today." Alena tapped a key on her datatablet, and a moderately sized projection of the relevant sectors of the Galaxy sprang to life in the air above it. "By my observation, there are several key regions that I feel deserve immediate attention. The Republic will likely be wanting to reclaim major holdings such as Carida and Kiribi. I must confess, my organization has a personal stake in Carida as it serves as the Imperial military provides our primary training and operations centers. However, my recommendation for the world to be a focus rests also with the Imperial military itself, for which I am certain Senator Caius Flavian would desire to see rejoined with the Republic."
Alena shifted the display, replacing it with an overview of CSAF's force strength. "Senator Teigra, CSAF is fully prepared to take on four different primary missions in support of this endeavor: Aid and infrastructure improvement, naval defense, planetary defense, and special operations. Currently I hold two Divisions within this region that are prepared to provide military defense and fortification, as well as civilian aid and relief. Our newly furnished fleet will allow us to bolster naval forces taking part in the Coalition as well. I would like to focus for a moment, however, on special operations. My Commandos hold a particular affinity and skill set that will allow them to take on certain mission profiles that I feel would benefit the efforts of this Coalition. Black Operations are a speciality of ours, and it is with this in mind that I would like to offer our services in the primary endeavor of gathering intelligence on Sith holdings and operations, in preparation for invasions of Sith space, and counter-invasions of Coalition worlds. In light of all this, I would like to offer myself and my staff, as well as the entirety of my organization, to serve as the premier military effort on behalf of this Coalition, in conjunction with the Kiribian and Caridan militaries."
Alena looked around at the gathering's other attendees. "CSAF is open to cooperative efforts, and can function well with extra-organizational military forces in this pursuit. I would like to place assets on bordering Sith worlds in order to establish an intelligence perimeter around proposed Coalition space, giving us advance warning of impending expansion attempts by the OS. Lastly, I have economic concerns. With trade routes between Coalition and Republic worlds disrupted, I feel an effort should be made to establish trade and commerce with bordering systems not part of the Coalition or the Republic in order to compensate for this disruption. If there are any present with a particular affinity for this, please present yourselves."
Alena closed her datatablet, the holographic projection vanishing immediately. She sat back in her seat and awaited further response.

[member=Elaine Thul] | [member=Ayumi Pallopides] | [member=Gaisa Theron] | [member=Alexander Sannes] | [member=Caius Flavian] | [member=Nikias] | [member=Darth Crucifere] | [member=Aedan Miles] | [member=Alkor Centaris] | [member=Nick Imura]

[member="Alena Reckar"] [member="Suravi Teigra"]

Elaine looked at her data pad, it was on star map as the woman spoke about supply lines. It was true that coalition was cut off from the republic, and that was something they need to resolve. Though she scanned the map to look for an easy solution, and then offered one. Though it would take a bit will to do so, some thing that beyond her remit to do any about. May I be so bold to suggest, we offer Cerulean a chance to come the republic. It is near enough the silver sanctums space, and the mandalorains to send supplies via them. As if you used one their companies to do it, you could bypass the mandalorian boards with relative ease. Though you would have to gain that planets trust, to do it. Then negotiate with shipping company, that could move through mandalorian space freely. The silvers do have good relationship with them, and sure some mandalorians may be willing to do it as well. As long as the Mandalorian Council did not object, though you may have compromise your principles a bit on that one. As you may be funding a future enemy, though not too may come of cost of today. She was not expecting a warm welcome to her input, but none the less it was an easy and practical way resolving a short to possibly long term problem. As for this to mean anything, they had to stop the sith encroachment into the area, and rally enough local support. These where no mere minor obstacles, but a huge one to begin with.

Stardust had slipped in past without many seeing her and simply take a seat...how a six and a half foot tall did so would be a mystery however she had heard of this and came to support it...as her planet was facing the same fate and did not wish to see others fall to it

She listens to the speaker speak then someone from the crowd speak something about establishing trade with other systems as she looked around before she gave a sighed as she stood"I uh rule a planet that might be able to help with that only problem is that it's surrounded on all sides..."

[member="Alena Reckar"][member="Suravi Teigra"]

Alena leaned forward and looked over at the Echani woman. "Madame Thul, if I may interject, I would not recommend we make direct contact with the Clans. Their standing with the Republic is poor, by my knowledge, after the breaking of treatises between them and the Republic government. As a partner organization to the Republic, we may want to avoid such overt diplomacy. However, I find your suggestion boasts great merit. Perhaps we can focus on simply helping private organizations that need to reestablish trade and commerce coordinate such efforts behind the scenes with other corporate entities in those systems you have identified? I find this approach solves our problem while avoiding any potential diplomatic upsets. We do not want to make enemies of the Clans, and governments needn't become directly involved. The taxable income sequestered from such commerce could easily be used to support this Coalition effort, while partitioning some for transfer to the Republic, helping maintain the normality of things."

[member=Elaine Thul] | [member=Ayumi Pallopides] | [member=Gaisa Theron] | [member=Alexander Sannes] | [member=Caius Flavian] | [member=Nikias] | [member=Darth Crucifere] | [member=Aedan Miles] | [member=Alkor Centaris] | [member=Nick Imura]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay frowned just a little. Again she wasn't heard. But that wasn't surprising. She had no position here, political or otherwise. She was a has been that could offer little more than an attempt to garner a treaty or intelligence from the Sith. Some of her allies among them had left the organization, but there were a few that still remained. Perhaps she would work alone. It could be better that way. Then no one government could be blamed should she fail, no one could be blackmailed if she were captured, no ransom offered. That was one benefit to being alone. You couldn't be used against anyone.

Rather than just leave the meeting, she decided to wait until it was finished. The talk of seeking aid from the Mandalorians didn't bode well with her. Sure there were honourable ones that stayed true to the Mando ways, but there were others that didn't care about treaties and sacrifices made for them. All they cared about was for themselves and they would break their word just to get what they wanted. It was the beginning of the end of her time in the Senate, and it still struck a painful chord when she thought about it. At least [member="Alena Reckar"] shared the same sentiments.

Kay glanced over to [member="Stardust"] and bowed her head to her friend. She wondered if she had gotten married yet. It had been a while since she had heard from anyone from the Free Colonies.

Gaisa stood, looking towards Alena as she began. "We are surrounded by hostile regimes on all sides and the Braxant Run is being overtaken by another expanding group of Mandalorian Clans. So far we have no word on whether or not they will be open to trade but as an agriworld, my people cannot ignore the importance of our position so close to those worlds being conquered. We are not warriors, we are farmers but we can support the needs of a military outfit if we can be protected."

[member="Alena Reckar"] [member="Elaine Thul"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Ayumi Pallopides"] [member="Alexander Sannes"] [member="Caius Flavian"] [member="Nikias"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Darth Crucifere"] [member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Nick Imura"]

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
She could hear all of them and some had concerns but it was difficult to really take a moment. She was on Denon and worried with some of the things but really it was hard to see enemies on all sides when you were surrounded with soldiers. "If we can, we'll work to send you soldiers for protection but the main issue is the Republic is facing a number of the same problems. Sith forces on different sides and areas were we could get cut off if we falter. Getting troopers or supplies out if we want to avoid enemy occupied space takes longer even with some of the ships developed. The most advanced hyperdrive we have being worked on won't be ready for longer still." Still looking at them with a raised eyebrow. "Still though say what you need and we'll begin sending them there, the stations and haulers we ave made can help keep worlds sustained in a conflict."

[member="Ayumi Pallopides"] [member="Gaisa Theron"] @Stardust @Suravi Teigra [member="Lady Kay"]

Elaine st there and listened to them talk, after her suggestion.
To chiss woman [member="Alena Reckar"] who spoke first, and they have suffered under the one sith.
Her reply was simple True, but I believe we can get someone to do it. As a long as they have right credentials, though I would suggest we look for a suitable company a top priority. As even mandalorians are open to trade, judging by the amount companies in there space. Though I middle man would be useful as you say, or a company who willing to do it for us.
She then turned to the senator of Gargi I can dispatch troops to you, and weapons if you wish it. Though the troops would have to help train your own forces, as there is lot to protect.
These where dire times, she wonder if it was worth asking would it be worth hiring mercenaries from the mandalorains, to help with the shortfall. Though the mistrust at the moment, they would wonder if it was an invasion via back door.

Alena listened to the new round of suggestions and revelations. In light of Gaisa Theron's request for military defense in the wake of continued Mandalorian expansion, Alena held a polite finger up to Elaine Thul, a silent acknowledgement of her words that promised a later response. She began by responding to Theron. "Senator Theron, thank you for reminding me of Garqi's importance to the worlds of this region. As an agriworld, Garqi is an essential resource to this Coalition. Our efforts must be well-rounded enough to offer adequate support to the Coalition's most crucial worlds primarily. I cannot stress enough the importance of viewing the Coalition's assignment of resources from a tactical standpoint. We are expecting conflict, and must be prepared to respond with force. Currently, CSAF lacks the force strength to defend a gamut of worlds all at once. Our deployment strategy is based on quick response to developing threats. As such, we will best serve as the Coalition's Quick Reaction Force. My recommendation would be to assign Garqi with a naval force capable of repelling an invasion effort. There is simply too much land on a planet for a single military entity to secure. With coordination from the Imperial and Kiribian militaries, as well as Eshan and Republic forces remaining in the region, I am certain an accord can be made to ensure the safety of your people and the grand service they provide."
Turning to Elaine Thul, Alena provided the attention she had promised. "In light of this, I would recommend an assessment be made of the expanding Mandalorian Clans. If it is revealed that their government leaders hold a great sway in their corporate endeavors, then it may be necessary to address this economic issue from a diplomatic standpoint. However, I would first like to hear Stardust explain what part her own world might play in all this." Alena looked to the young Twi'lek woman, nodding and giving her the floor.

[member=Elaine Thul] | [member=Ayumi Pallopides] | [member=Gaisa Theron] | [member=Alexander Sannes] | [member=Caius Flavian] | [member=Nikias] | [member=Darth Crucifere] | [member=Aedan Miles] | [member=Alkor Centaris] | [member=Nick Imura] [member=Stardust]

She gave a smiled and to [member="Alena Reckar"] before she cleared her throat "my planet is a large agricultural world who's main trade is its crop in fact about 87 Percent of the time it's biggest profit is sending food off world since it's liberation from imperial hands"she said as she took a minute"however the problem be is recently I have gotten news that it is surrounded by sith powers but as of yet it has not affected my trade ships, my proposal is that I can send a percentage of the food to republic worlds at half the price and if need be should a emergency arrive I can give humanitarian assistance"she said before she stopped"that is my proposal

[member="Elaine Thul"] | [member="Ayumi Pallopides"] | [member="Gaisa Theron"] | [member="Alexander Sannes"] | [member="Caius Flavian"] | [member="Nikias"] | [member="Darth Crucifere"] | [member="Aedan Miles"] | [member="Alkor Centaris"] | [member="Nick Imura"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom