Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Proposal: Free Systems Coalition

Alena listened to Stardust's offer and nodded. "A truly generous offer, Miss Stardust. I feel a more reasonable rate than half price for your wares ought to be negotiated, however. I see no reason why your world should suffer such a drastic drop in income."

[member=Elaine Thul] | [member=Ayumi Pallopides] | [member=Gaisa Theron] | [member=Alexander Sannes] | [member=Caius Flavian] | [member=Nikias] | [member=Darth Crucifere] | [member=Aedan Miles] | [member=Alkor Centaris] | [member=Nick Imura] [member=Stardust]

[member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Alena Reckar"]

She listened to what said Well as soon as this meeting is finished, then we look for companies that can be used. Also I will deploy troops to the area, to help train the locals, as well as provide arms to them. Though I will have to be compensated for this, as otherwise it would bankrupt me. Would there be any particular world you need me start work on, as sith threat will not be on standby for long. She had a sense of urgency in her voice, as to say we really should be putting these in place now. Though this was probably more due to her reaction of just wanting to get on with things, rather sit in a seat and talk about it.

She couldn't help but smile as the various leaders and representatives began to pledge their support for her initiative. Amongst themselves, the Kiribians had been preparing for the worst case scenario where they would have to continue the fight in the sector on their own, but with the military aid of Elysian, Denon, and the CSAF on top of what was already being provided by Carida and Eshan, they could have a real force on their hands. Glancing at Elaine for a moment, she considered that it had probably been for the best that the Alderaanian noble had resisted her earlier counsel to make amends with the Organas, for she had been building up a formidable military from the other Alderaanians who had joined her in exile. If only she had raised her army sooner to resist, then things could have fared differently on Alderaan right now.

While they had no militaries forces to offer to the cause, the material aid that Queen Star and Senator Theron was just as good. Armies couldn't fight on an empty stomach after all. Between the military powers already present, they could easily lend some advisors and expeditionary forces to cover Imahaylan and
Garqi in exchange for their contributions.

The members of the Red Lotus had remained
mum in response to her proposal, but that was alright. She had found them fickle allies at best, so she had contingencies in place for losing their support. The Jedi Order, Silvers, and now the fledgling Knights of the Republic.
Kiribi had its own elite groups especially trained for combating Force Users, and they were very good at what they did. Superior tactics and technology trumped sorcery any day.

"Thank you to all who have offered their support. By joining this Coalition, everyone will be afforded protection against our enemies. I would like to avoid direct conflict with the Mandalorians (United Clans and Empire), and keep our focus on the One Sith. With a strong show of force against the preeminent military power in the galaxy, we will make the Mandalorians think twice about encroaching on our territory."

The Mandalorians of this era were nothing like their ancestors. Aimless, having become little more than guns for hire, often for the One Sith these days. It wasn't unlike the situation with the ancient Mandalorians after being broken by Revan in the time of the Old Republic. After their double-crossing ways, the old warrior felt not a shred of sympathy for their decline.

"However, if the need does arise to engage them, then
Kiribi will not hesitate. We will fight them now as we have done for the past four centuries."

"You've all offered some excellent suggestions to consider. We can explore all options in depth in future strategy sessions after today. I personally would like us to take a proactive approach against the Sith, to facilitate the Republic's coming offensive. Throughout their existence, the One Sith have been
able expand with near impunity. It's time to change that now, by pressuring them at all sides. We may not be storming Coruscant ourselves, but we can give still can keep the Sith on their toes."

[member="Elaine Thul"] [member="Alena Reckar"] [member="Ayumi Pallopides"] [member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Gaisa Theron"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Alexander Sannes"] [member="Caius Flavian"]

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
"The Federation of Carida is able to pledge its support militarily speaking to aid in a proactive defense of our respective worlds. Aurora Industries had, before the defeat at Togoria, signed a contract with my constituency system and the Republic to build five large shipyards capable of producing warships. There are a number of factions however within my system that take issue with this proposal as the failure of the Republic to defeat the One Sith has broken faith in such an ideal of an alliance. Of course annexation by the Mandolarians or the One Sith is of course an unappealing result"

My thoughts drifted to the head of the Kurganova family, Vladmir Kurganova whose made it very clear that he favors the idea of allying with the One Sith, his son and heir Viktor Kurganova was unfortunately someone who also was difficult to influence and seemed to be inclined to follow daddies foot steps. Between them both they had been causing quite a headache in getting a unified national identiy for the Caridan system. Favoring autonomy over cooperation. Of course they had amassed the wealth to do so. I shook my head at the annoyance of politicking. I would likely have to use one of the oldest power politic moves in the book to get the result I desired. Briefly I thought of which of the few other heirs there were. I settled on [member="Rozalyne Kurganova"], the underdogs typically were idealistic enough to bring over to ones side.

Of course those were my internal problems and instead of speaking those aloud I had to be the united front for the Caridan System and keep silent about such issues.

"Our Federal Military is still organizing, but General [member="Kista Fel"] of the 1st Expeditionary Strike Brigade is ready to commit to any defensive action in our region. With the few Republic warships left in our sectors I would advise us to appoint a commander in chief of our coalitions military forces"

[member="Elaine Thul"] [member="Alena Reckar"] [member="Ayumi Pallopides"] [member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Gaisa Theron"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Alexander Sannes"] [member="Suravi Teigra"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom