Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Promotion Announcements

It is with great pleasure that I hereby confer the rank of Knight upon [member="Abaigeal E'ron"]. Ever since she escaped the clutches of a vile Sith Lord, Aba has come a long way. From being an unattached rogue getting up to fun antics with Elpsis (and becoming one of Nal Hutta's Most Wanted in the process) to finding her path back to the Light and dedicating herself to follow in the foosteps of her valiant mother, Iella E'ron, as a Jedi.

Likewise she has also significantly grown in skill. This deserves to be recognised. Congratulations, dear. Link this post when you request your rank tag change.

Hmm.

So far I've promoted [member="Abaigeal E'ron"], [member="Tempest"] and [member="Natoline Kerrigan"] to Knight. Now I just need to get all three to Master. And Tempest must get [member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"] to Knight and then Master.

Then the Kerrigan Clan will be unstoppable. :D

Natoline Kerrigan said:
Knights of Kerrigan for sub faction! And style tips!

Yes!

Hmm. Sio needs a thread with all her little girls some time. :d

[member="Natoline Kerrigan"], [member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"], [member="Abaigeal E'ron"]

* ponders pulling in [member="Tegaea Alcori"] as well *

[member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"]

Recruit Kerrigan is hereby promoted to Knight. Because I say so. I do not need to justify my decisions with flowery language. She has come a long way and should be commended for this. This will not be an excuse for her to start slacking.

Recruit, link this post when you request your tag change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom