Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Promotion Announcements

In case it has not been noticed, we have a new master in group, namely the pretty and deadly [member="Mirien Valdier"]! Meaning I'm no longer alone.

Thus we have absolute power over promotions, at least when it comes to force-user ranks. Hmm. Probably not absolute since RPJs need to decide whether someone should be made a master. Oh, and knights can promote apprentices as well.

This absolute power gig is sounding less fun than I thought. I still expect bribes!

Anyhow, [member="Tempest"] is hereby promoted to Knight. She has shown valour, dedication and is an example for a force-user who has potential, but does not want to reliant on the Force. Besides, she saved Siobhan when she got spaced. Being Siobhan's minion may be a heavy risk, but the priiize. Congrats!

[member="Tegaea Alcori"]

VILLAINS-DARK-PHOENIX.jpg

[member="Natol'ine"], [member="Coryth Elaris"], [member="Valiens Nantaris"]

After discussing with Coryth, I have decided another promotion is in order. Using the authority granted to me by myself due to being FA I hereby promote Natol'ine to the rank of Knight...of the Knights of Kerrigan!

She has shown great skill, courage and dedication throughout the time she has been with us. Prior to that she was with the Army of Light and, among other things, fought Shinju during a skirmish while still only a Padawan. Her writer is a fun person to talk to and write with. Likewise the way Nato uses her psychometry skills, especially when it comes to utilising memories, strikes me as very unique and I look forward to watching her develop it more.

So, congrats, Nato, may you summon bigger whirlwinds and spin tanks in the future. Team Natural Disaster has another member! When you request the Knight rank tag, you can link this post as proof of promotion.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Wow thank you!!!! [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Nato muse is zipping about :D

Been tons of fun writing these threads with her, thank you to those that have written with her :) look forward to more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom