Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Project LEGION || Regnum Star Heavy Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roster-Header2.png

R S H A
Regnum Star Heavy Armor

"As we march to spit in the face of Death, mark my words! The stones and steel surrounding Regnum are not its shelter - We are! We are the Wall. We stand between them and the cruelty of this planet. We cannot fall. We will not bend, no matter how loud Death howls."
- Dominus Verd, 872 ABY.

RSHA-Side1-2.png
O O C _I N F O .P R O D U C T I O N _I N F O .
RSHA-Side2-3.png
T E C H . _S P E C S
  • CLASSIFICATION: Multipurpose
  • WEIGHT: Very Heavy
  • RESISTANCES:
    • Energy: Very High
    • Kinetic: High
    • Lightsabers: Very Low
    • Other - EMP/Ion: High
    • Other - Sonic: Low
    • Other - Heat: High
    • Other - Cold: High
    • Other - Radiation: High
S P E C I A L _F E A T U R E SS T R E N G T H S

RSHA-Side3.png
PROTECTION: Designed with facing the threats of the Expanse in mind, the RSHA offers good overall protection against the elements and common, battlefield threats.

SERVOMOTOR ASSISTANCE: As movement is aided by a dedicated servomotor system, the wearer is capable of holding heavy objects for extended periods of time. The onboard jump servos also allow the wearer to move easier and to navigate uneven terrain.

SEALED: The armor is a completely closed, air-tight system and therefore can operate in a vacuum or even underwater if necessary.​

W E A K N E S S E S

LIGHTSABER BLADES: While Agrinium, Armorplast, Duraplast, and Transparisteel are each durable in their own right, none confer notable resistance to lightsabers.

SONIC MUNITIONS: Sonic weaponry, and by extension advanced Telekinesis, can bypass the armor's protection and impact the user directly.

SERVOS DAMAGE: Should the servos, located at all major joints, be damaged, the wearer will be subjected to the full weight of the armor. This can lead to the droppage of weaponry of even immobilization.

NATURAL WEIGHT: The armor in of itself is very heavy. Without the assistance of the onboard servomotor system, the average adult would have extreme difficulty getting around - let alone fighting.​

D E S C R I P T I O N

Seven years ago, when all that remained of the Confederacy settled on Verun, brave volunteers rose to face the runknown. Their new home, the Shiraya Expanse, was a cruel master. Behind every dark corner lurked pirates, slavers, and all manner of literal monstrosity. To face these evils, the volunteers had very little. There were few arms to go around and personal protection was a dream. Yet, the people depended on them for survival - and so they acted.

Droids, once the backbone of the Confederacy's dominance, were broken down. Their servos and chasses were molded into the first crude armors of the Ascendancy. With this modest protection, the volunteers bared their fangs against the demons of the Expanse. And for seven long years, their struggles turned into success. Their sacrifices turned into victories.

Now, the volunteers have evolved into something greater than before: the Regnum Star Legion. Theirs is an unending fight to secure the people of the Ascendancy from the blight of the region. Though they have forged, recovered, or conquered better arms and equipment, the Legion never forgot its humble origins.

So it was that those cruide armors of old were refind into the Regnum Star Heavy Armor: a sound reminder of their early struggles and future conquests.

As the Expanse is home to extreme temperatures, radiation, and wild storms, the Regnum Star Heavy Armor was designed with survival first in mind. Thus, each unit is completely sealed and features protection against the very worst of nature's fury. In addition, each armor is composed of heavy durasteel plating, armorplast ceramic coating, and an agrinium mesh to provide defense against energy, kinetic, and electric attack. The design also includes a personal energy shield for even greater reliability against blaster rifles.

Yet, despite its defensive potential, the Regnum Star Heavy Armor is not without fault. Damage to the onboard servos can cripple the suit's limbs or cause immobility. Sonic weaponry can bypass the plating completely and lightsaber blades can make short work of the plating. Despite these, the Regnum Star Heavy Armor is a reliable form of protection for the Ascendancy's finest defenders.

Testerr.png

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Ascendant Muse Ascendant Muse

This is a very cool armour! I found only one problem. This armour can be only Semi-Unique. This kind of lifeform scanners could also detect beings hidden by cloaking devices, stealth fields, and sound dampeners. So if you want to keep Limited production scale, please use this Life-form scanner (canon).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom