Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Preparing for Glory [New Order Shipyard Dev thread]

Melkaroth wasted no time. He leaped over the desk as it came flying at him, his cape billowing behind him as he flew through the air and landed right in front of his enemy. He slashed upwards with the hilt above his head, so the bottom of one blade would strike his enemy's head. The blow was not designed to kill or to be a finishing move--he knew that it would be blocked, but when it was he would use the momentum to turn his heavy body around, using the other two blades to land two quick hits on his foe before turning around again.

[member="Aeon Caedus"]

To think he would have blocked it would have been a mistake. Instead of actually blocking the linear attack, he just turned his body away from it, and swung his falcata at the open flank of his enemy. Melkaroth wouldn't be using his momentum today.

Rolling backwards away from the other Sith Acolyte he waited for him to attack him again. "Are you even worthy to administrate this facility? Or better yet, being a Sith? I don't see it." He barked in laughter, making his attempts at taunting him.

Djonas watched as everything was going to hell, and it was getting there swiftly. "Pathetic.." he muttered. It seems the New Order was crumbling under it's own weight. In the distance, Djonas heard the cries of a glycon. He ran to investigate as fast as he could. It seems the recent uprisings had riled up the war beasts and they began to rampage. "Time to put these old girls down." he exclaimed as his lightsabers dual blades ignited in a golden flash.

Melkaroth spun the saber around, blocking the blow, and as his enemy rolled backwards he followed, swinging one blade around in a slash aimed at his enemy's midriff that could not be dodged. Once his enemy was forced to block, he would follow up by bring the other blade around in a diagonal slash. He did not reply to his enemy--the insults heated his anger, causing his fury to boil over, but a response was unnecessary. His feeling of hatred and anger invigorated him, and his blows, already backed by the strength twice that of a normal human, were even stronger, each one powerful enough to stretch most enemies to the limit of their strength just to block them.

[member="Aeon Caedus"]

He put little effort into his moves. His was a thug, that was it. So when the lightsaber swung to his midsection, his lightsaber came around and guided the lightsaber away, and letting it just brush upon his leg and wounding him.

The diagonal slash was thwarted because of his enemy's momentum. Another quick parry. "Idiot."

He waited for his enemy to come again.

@Melakoth Tyrin

The saber grazed Melkaroth's leg, but no pain came from the metal limb. "You say I am not fit to command this facility?" Melkaroth hissed, lashing out with a few choice strikes. "All you are capable of is sewing chaos. In that cantina you attacked indiscriminately--I believe your words were 'kill them all.' " He thrust his saber forward with his full force, forcing his opponent to lock blades with him. "You are a madman, a savage, an animal." He kicked at his enemy with his damaged leg, just to prove a point, then stood there, awaiting his opponent's next move. "How many masters do you serve again? How you were even allowed into a New Order shipyard is beyond me. How you imagine that you can call yourself Sith is even further above my comprehension."

[member="Aeon Caedus"]

His lightsaber and falcata blocked the blows in a high, low, and midguard. "I'm not the one who began the fight. It was chaos before I got there. Chaos that you started." He said calmly and with a smug smile. "I hadn't realized you could read minds."

He avoided the saber thrust and thus the saberlock.

His falcata met the leg and jammed through the circuits in the ankle, before he pulled it out. He wasn't going to go on the offensive with such an opponent. "My only master is myself. I don't understand how you think you know me. but stupidity is fine. Someone has to make the intelligent people look good.

"Of course it is above your comprehension. You are a lackwit savage."

@Melakoth Tyrin

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
The troopers formed up in a close formation as the enemy blaster bolts zoomed overhead, the red cylinders of heat breaking the air. "Follow me, you cowering welts!" The Dark Lord cried before throwing a force charged orb of flame towards the slaves who had decided to rampage in the name of freedom. It was foolish, they would never know the sweet taste of air as freemen ever again....the New Order would see them dead before ever letting them become free once more. Vulcanus was of a species that slaved as a part of their culture and he had quelled countless rebellions on countless occasions, this one would be no different.

Harkins and his squad had been providing overwatch for the vessel's construction for seven days, a break from their constant cycle of warfare. A leave of sorts. The job had been largely uneventful with only the occasional shot being taken by the commandos at the odd slave who acted up. The Lt was scanning with his high powered blaster rifle when he noticed a curious thing. Some of the prisoners were congregating in a strange way, acting suspiciously.

When he called out to a MP to check it out the prisoners killed the trooper brutally with a gear as an improvised weapon, caving in the man's left eye. The Imperial response was a blaster bolt through and out the back of the prisoners skull. The call went out as the remaining prisoners bolted for cover and began being shot by commandos on the railings.

EvolutionMe

The Wondering Zabrak
Dovian allowed his eyes to slowly rest upon the open scene that lied before his distilled, malicious eyes. The shipyard was far from anything the young male had actually expected. It was grand. Illustrious. However, he couldn't help but feel a slight tension looming in the air overhead. This was obviously a place in time and space his young, illusive mind shouldn't have been exposed to.

A slightly annoyed grin danced onto the young male's face as his eyes examined the area. Beneath the grand structures and the false illusions of grandeur, the place itself was a dark, room of complete emptiness and misery. It was a place in which Slaves as the tools for progress.

The young male, however; was not phase by the scenes that unraveled before his dark eyes. It was all natural in the end. After all, this was the life he had picked.

"Well, isn't this quite the sight?" Dovian muttered gently beneath his breath. His body remained concealed within the shadows. He certainly didn't want to make an appearance while there was such a savage display. A fight and an outbreak. Not the greatest welcoming party. Not at all.

"I guess I can stick around." The young male thought to himself as he continued to examine the scene.

Maleus's cloak braced the transparent winds with ease as he followed behind [member="Darth Vulcanus"] with cautious eyes. A spectral flame illuminated the grotesque being. Men in imperial armor followed his flank butchering the unfortunate citizens in a barrage of crimson bolts.

Dense packets of energy were exchanged as the last vestiges of resistance attempted to erect a defense, to no avail. As the clashing commenced the exchange of fire took on the manifestation of a massive white light. Eventually,The mirage ceased to reveal the foreground. Tentacles of steam drifted freely from the carcasses of the fallen, the wounded crawled away, or attempted to. Though, there appeared to be more survivors which attempted to flee further.

He'd turn his head away at this sporadic display of supremacy, though he hoped he would not be noticed.

And so Subach ships entered the scene. These shipyards were either going to be for the company's use, or for Seinar's use, and considering Circe's past relationship with the owner of Subach, she significantly desired the shipyards. As such, some of her company's droids - mostly Legascion sentry turrets and GRD-98 grapple droids - were being deployed on the surface to quell the slave uprising. Considering that the slaves had no armor whatsoever, the sentry turrets were just what was needed to kill the rebels.

"Alright. Let's get this out of the way. I have starships to manufacture and contracts to make."

With great speed, Djonas ran for the raging glycon. He managed to maneuver his way through the shipyard to the beast. With lightsaber in hand, he leaped onto a nearby wall only to kick himself off of it onto the left arm of the beast. "Sorry old gal. You've become a liability." Djonas called out to the glycon. His golden lightsaber managed to pierce into the tough hide of the glycon's lizard skin, but it did not even hinder the beast. So, Djonas continued to climb the monster towards it's head.

Other Space Kaiden

[member="Djonas Vile"] [member="Enigma"]

Slave after slave fell at the hand of Vulcanus, the hulking beast whipping his sword about in a flurry of death that sought to end every life in its reach. With one massive slash, three slaves fell to the ground and a fountain of blood showered the dark lord in their wake. Droplets of blood shot across his armor and the screams of their loved ones echoed throughout the shipyards before being silenced by the blasters of the stormtroopers. The Dark Lord grinned under his helmet, watching as the weak slaves scurried away from the wall of red death that chased after them without mercy.

As the Dark Lord watched the slaves fall dead, a new face entered the yards and began to place down a number auto turrets. The turrets chewed on the flesh of the slaves, killing them instantly. The woman behind the attack was one that Vulcanus recognized, one that would be helping the New Order ascend to greatness. "It is about time you arrived, lesser" Vulcanus called out over the sounds of battle, storming over to Enigma.

"Lesser, no. The military machine is what helps you move further forward with regards to your conquest. I did sell you the Yorikas and Adamiths for a reason, after all." Smiling, she gave a soft grin, considering the circumstances occurring at present. "But we have bigger issues, at the moment. There are still rebels to eliminate, and many more to put into the gulags - I mean, labor camps." She eyed the psychotic Graug over, considering things. Were she to try and remove his soul from his body, the resulting explosion would likely destroy everyone. Or he would possess her and drive her insane.

"So, let's kill them."

[member="Darth Vulcanus"]

It was almost sad, watching ill equipped, ill trained, malnourished slaves try to resist against their overlords. Logan almost felt a shot of guilt. Almost. It was still a means to an end, he'd follow orders, be a model soldier, complete his vengeance. The day would come when New Order boots would crush the throats of the Jedi. For now though, the slaves would suffice.

Another ran into his sights before the life was slammed out of them.

Other Space Kaiden

[member="Enigma"]

Vulcanus could see by the look in Enigma eyes that she was contemplating attacking, but she turned down the chance for a challenge in favor of bringing down justice upon the slaves. "Yes, they require a lesson in loyalty. I hope you brought the droids we require to put the last pieces in place, I need these ships to begin production and be operational by the time the war with the Mandalorians begins." Vulcanus replied, looking back to the legions of storm troopers who were currently chasing the slaves out and into the next room.

[member="Darth Vulcanus"]

"Of course I have them, Kragmaloid." She smiled, eager to hurredly get to work on these shipyard facilities. "We need to have a lot of fun with these slaves - but then again, why did you use them when the better option would've been to use droids? Power is cheaper than good, after all." Then again, it did provide her droids with more combat experience, that would adequately enhance the capabilities of every droid produced after them.

"None of the stealth troopers were around here, right?"

Other Space Kaiden

[member="Enigma"]

"Slaves have their uses" Vulcanus answered simply, following the legions of stormtroopers that made their throughout the facility in a murderous rampage. Already the slave's corpses lined the ground like trash covered the surface of Rodia and the smell of their blood was sweet in the purified air of the space station. "This fleet must rival even that of the Sith Empire, I will not settle for anything less than absolute glory" The Dark Lord continued as they walked, following the legions of Stormtroopers as they began to clean up what was left of the resistance, executing those who had been unlucky enough to be captured.

"and no, there were not"

"Good... I would hate to test out my stealth killer droids." She grinned. "You'll get your fleet. It may take time, but don't worry. You'll have exactly what you asked for. That I can guarantee." With the shipyards around the world firmly in her hands, Subach would be able to easily get to work on bigger, more merciless warships capable of easily tearing through anything in their wake. Other designs were underway as well, and soon the New Order's fleet would be spectacular.

Of course, TIE designs would need to be acquired and put into use by Subach...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom