Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Preparing for Glory [New Order Shipyard Dev thread]

Watched as his master shifted his head towards his person, was he spotting a glint of disappointment in his eye? Yes, in fact now he understood why. His master sensed his intentions, his fear....

It was like they shared consciousness, but it was one way, Ferus knew what his young Acolyte felt at all times, but Maleus almost never could understand what his master was thinking. It was something that troubled him greatly as one would note by the clenching of his fist of his gloved fist.

He'd avert his gaze to the floor to avoid his masters piercing gaze, but he wondered, if Vulcanus could feel his emotion, his fear.. A knot welled up in his throat as he came to the realization that they would allow no such thing to be shown in their midst.

Darth Ferus

Darth Vulcanus

The shuttle landed in the space-factory and the Apprentice stepped out of the yacht, falcata poking out over his shoulder as he clenched and unclenched his fists. It was such a hassle to get onto such a factory. Even if it was going to be building ships for their Order, he didn't see why he needed to be there while he could have been training his Force abilities.

Or better yet, his lightsaber abilities. After all, he had yet to face any Jedi and it would be better if he was actually trained and prepared to kill Jedi.

[member="Maleus"] - [member="Darth Ferus"] - [member="Darth Vulcanus"]

The Niathal was a recent addition to Ayra. Replacing her old shuttle with the transport, the transport dropped out of hyperspace above Morellia. She surveyed the system quietly with her eyes, before lowering them to her dashboard, scanning the systems with her instruments. Tapping into communications, she said. "This is Darth Ayra. Heading towards construction site." They would know who she was. She was slowly becoming infamous within the New Order, a house hold name. Some even rumored she was [member="Darth Vulcanus"]'s pet, but that wasn't true, even if the Dark Lord of the Sith might of thought so. She was nobody pet.

One of those free souls.

He was now on his way starting to wander through the halls of the space-factory for [member="Darth Vulcanus"] and any other Sith Lords that he would possibly recognize. He felt as if he knew someone nearby, but their Force presence was coming in from the other direction. The direction he had just come from. Space. That couldn't have been right, so he continued upon his way through the station.

It was coming along well he supposed, there were droids bustling past him and most probably getting to their stations. It was efficient, professional even. He loved it. No needless waiting.

[OOC: Since this thread is stagnating into a puddle of greetings and nothing's really happening, I've decided to move it along. I don't think it's going to be much fun for anybody and useful to even less people at this rate, so Darth Ferus and I have discussed what to do, and basically we're just going to have it descend into an all-out battle against the rebellion.]​
1 WEEK LATER

It had now been a week since Melkaroth had taken his new position as administrator of the shipyards, and his plan had been progressing quite nicely. He knew where the captain had gone wrong--he had allowed the rebels to fight on their terms, to stay in the shadows and continue to hit-and-run. This way, however many victories he might win, there would still be the next day, and a new droid sabotaged, a new production line disrupted. What was needed was a decisive victory; proof beyond all doubt that he could retain control indefinitely and that the rebels could never win. What was of course needed for this was an all-out battle, and his enemies had no intention of allowing this to occur.

But Melkaroth was going to force it. Over the past week, he had provoked them as much as he possibly could. Rations had been halved and then halved again. Floggings had doubled and often occurred with barely any provocation. He had chosen the cruelest administrators possible, meaning that there was no longer any time of the day when a slave could receive reasonable treatment.

Meanwhile, he had cracked down hard on the rebellion. Anyone whom his informers named would be shot--not only them, but anyone connected to them too. Only a week ago Melkaroth would have never done such a thing, but that had been before...the Jedi. He gazed down at his new metal body, and knew that the time for mercy was over.

RED ALERT! RED ALERT! FIGHTING IN SECTOR 22;B! REQUEST IMMEDIATE BACKUP! THE SLAVES ARE RIOTING! I REPEAT--

Melkaroth grinned. Swiveling around on his chair, he dialed in his holocom for Vulcanus and Ferus.

"My lords, the slaves are rebelling. I request immediate backup." whether or not they knew what he was playing at, but the broad grin on his face was probably a sign.

[member=Darth Ferus]
[Member=Darth Vulcanus]

NOTE: JUST EDITED IT TO SAY THAT THIS TAKES PLACE AFTER IN A CANTINA AND THE WINTER SOLDIER/MASTER AND ACOLYTE, TORTURING A JEDI TOGETHER!

He had been on the space-factory for a while, fighting off the rebellion, killing people if it was deemed necessary, but most importantly he was just there to see the Shipyard being built. It was something that he believed was once in a life time and he wanted to see it being built.

Because he was a curious person.

Then there was the sound of a red alert going off, there were slaves rioting and he was already heading towards where he needed. "Where do I go?" He inquired through the comlink linked to, @Melakoth Tyrin. It sounded more as a demand however.

@Melakoth Tyrin

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
[member="Aeon Caedus"] @Melakoth Tyrin

(OOC: I agree, let us quell freedom!)
The Shipyards had been near completed and everything had been going much more to schedule with the new administration, but of course nothing went exactly as planned. Vulcanus's holocron buzzed and the beast swiftly moved to answer it, pressing a few buttons and watching as the hologram of Melakoth appeared "My lords, the slaves are rebelling. I request immediate backup."

Apparently the slaves had not learned their lesson, pitiful wastes of space. Vulcanus found no amusement in the matter, only anger that the slaves were going to delay the final stages of production. In fact, the anger that the Dark Lord felt flowing through him was more potent then any anger he had felt for a very long time. "This is unacceptable! Wipe them out, Melakoth, wipe them all out! I want their heads posted on pikes and their bodies fed to the young!" the Graug Warlord snarled, spinning on heel to make his way to the lift on the other side of the hall.

He ran through the hallways and drew his falcata in his right hand, his cybernetic hand, and the black cylindrical object that was his lightsaber. He had found the rebellion and had already begun holding them back, trying to quell the rioters.

He wanted to become a King, a good ruler for his people, and he understood that you couldn't kill them all if they were going to riot. That was why he cried for them to go back to their duty, only killing those who got in his way. Perhaps it was a mistake, but it was necessary if he thought of his own people.

Then it occurred to him that this was all planned. To end the rebellions by killing all those that worked...And then add more.

[member="Darth Vulcanus"] - [member="Melakoth Tyrin "]- [member="Darth Ferus"] - [member="Darth Ayra"]

"Do not be troubled, my lord, everything is going as I have planned. Now the slaves have moved out into the open I can destroy them once and for all." he said to [member="Darth Vulcanus"].

He raised his wrist communicator to his mouth, replying to [member="Aeon Caedus"]. "Report back to my office. I do not wish to unleash our full might yet. Allow all those who are part of this resistance to reveal themsleves...then we shall destroy them all."

[member="Aeon Caedus"] [member="Darth Vulcanus"]

He started to pull back from the main area of the rebellion. There were many of them and he was starting to wonderif the guards would be able to hold them all back, but he still retreated and eventually came back to [member="Melakoth Tyrin "]office.

"You orchestrated this whole thing." He accused of him when he walked into it, and he clipped his lightsaber back onto his belt and strapped his falcata through one of the belt hoops.

"My point is that if you were more lenient to the slaves they would be better behaved." He replied bluntly. He began his explanation before he was thought weak, not that he cared for the others opinion. "They would be more inclined to work, if you were kinder, even if you gave them a promise of freedom, they would work faster. A lie of course, let them have their breaks, it will take longer yes, but only marginally." He bit out, letting his rage stay contained.

"If you kill them all now, we'll have to find more. Ruling by fear is an option, but it's never the best."

@Melakoth Tyrin

"I'm not going to kill them all, I'm just going to kill all of the resistance and makes sure that this never happens again." Melkaroth looked out of his massive window from which he could observe most of the gigantic shipyards. Already, fires were beginning to erupt, and sporadic flashes of light indicated the areas of blaster fire. "I am not going to wait so long that all the workers have the opportunity to join in the fun--mainly just the ones who are already part of the resistance, and those who would have joined it anyway. Once this is over, the news will spread across our whole dominion, to every slave who would consider resisting our rule. And do not be so quick to trust in the goodness of people." said the Sith, his voice hardening as he remembered the events of a certain cantina. "If you try to cut them slack, they will only use the extra rope to tear you down."

[member="Aeon Caedus"]

"When did I mention the goodness of people? It is the want to be free that I spoke of, Administrator." He said it in such a way that it was condescending, as if it were bad to be an administrator.

"I thought you were Sith, not a coward. If you cut them slack they will be less inclined to revolt, or is that what you want? Killing those who are apart of the resistance won't keep more from joining after. Saying you will let them free will give them something to strive for, thus they will work faster. At least most of them."

He waited a moment to gather his thoughts before he said, "you don't know how to rule. You don't even know how to administrate." Again with the condescending tone. "Instill a false sense of safety and kindness." Throughout the whole time, he spoke in a mocking tone, as if daring him to say no to him, or to even strike at him, either way Aeon would have proved his point. At least for the latter.

@Melakoth Tyrin

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
@Melakoth Tyrin

Vulcanus marched towards the sounds of battle, his anger already threatening to boil over and send him on a killing rampage throughout the shipyard. Up ahead he could see the violent flashes as blaster fire and the shadows of stormtroopers who were currently locked into combat with rebel workers. The Dark Lord keep at a constant pace, eventually rounding the corner to see the battlefield that had erupted within his shipyards. Cylinders of red light shot across the air, leaving behind streaks of haze from the immense heat that they radiated on the way to their targets.

The Graug Warlord drew his Sith Sword and deflected a blaster bolt as it flew towards him, the red cylinder crashing into the ground before his feet. "Darth Vulcanus, mi'lord! The rebels have taken the eastern block, we have reinforcements inbound but we think they are destroying the machinery." one of the troopers called to the Dark Lord over the sounds of battle as he stood up and fired a short volley of rounds into the next room.

"We will go in with what we have, prepare your men!"

Melkaroth activated his holocom once more, contacting his master. "Lord Vulcanus, I recommend you do not send in your full forces yet. We must give the rebels time to reveal their entire force, or this will not be a decisive battle. Prevent them from causing damage but do not re-take the block--yet. I am having reinforcements prepared for the push."

Melkaroth swivelled back around to face the other acolyte, now rising to his feet. "This is my facility, my fellow Acolyte, and I will run it as I see fit. Now kindly prevent that tongue of yours from discussing topics that its owner does not understand before I tear it out!"
[member="Darth Vulcanus"]
[member="Aeon Caedus"]

"You can't do anything to harm me, weakling. If you think threatening the one with a knowledge that is superior to yours when it comes to common folk, then you're severely mistaken. You are an idiot, I have heard nothing from you that should validate your reasons besides you being the administrator. You aren't even strong enough to beat me." He spat out, refraining from actually spitting on the man's desk.

He didn't bow to anyone, let alone another Acolyte. Aeon would have almost continue his verbal tear upon the other Acolyte, but he'd wait and see what his response would be first.

@Melakoth Tyrin

Melkaroth knew a challenge when he saw one, and he knew that there was only one answer to his fellow Acolyte's comments. This was hardly the time for a fight, but he knew that he couldn't back down to such insults, and [member="Aeon Caedus"] infuriated him in any case. The first blade of his saber burst to life, then the second. He did not yet assume a fighting stance, holding it loosely by his side, but being ready to defend himself at any instant.

"Try me."

The black cylindrical object found its way into his hand and crimson coloured his black robes, while he drew his falcata as well. He had done it to match the other apprentice. and now that he had, he walked closer until his foot flew up with a blinding speed and kicked the table at the other Acolyte.

"You're weak and stupid, how do you hope to compare?"

He prepared himself, and pointed the falcata at him. The plasma blade remained in a close guard.

@Melakoth Tyrin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom