Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Preparing for Glory [New Order Shipyard Dev thread]

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
sci_fi_factory_by_joakimolofsson-d5v21co.jpg
Time: 16:00 local time
Objective: Build the New Order warmachine

Production Managers log - 223 - Captain Fontor reporting
Production of the Dark Chancellor's fleet has been...slow at best. Santha Corporation has agreed to be the main producer of our ships but their work is not up to par with what the Dark Circle was expecting. I dare not deliver the news to Vulcanus himself, the Dark Circle does not take well to failure an though it is not my own...I am sure that they would see it that way. I've heard rumors that Vulcanus will be coming here himself to meet with the Santha CEO to discuss the operations, the force help me if he is angered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vulcanus marched through the halls of the factory that Santha was building in name of the New Order, the soon to be Galactic Empire if the Graug Warlord had anything to say about it. He had heard that the progress on the factories was not coming along as it should and that fact angered him greatly. The New Order needed a navy that could crush planets and destroy navies and the lack of progress was unacceptable.

Moving into the production area of the massive space-born factory, the Graug Warlord awaited the arrival of the others called here this day....

The Zabrak moved beside [member="Darth Vulcanus"] , offering a bow of his head to his master. He would look up shortly after to see the ship yard as a whole, a frown lightly played on his lips. "So this is to be where our ships come from. It is impressive at least."

Other Space Kaiden

[member="Darth Ferus"]

"Impressive is not a word i'd use to describe this speed of production" Vulcanus growled to his Enforcer, simply giving [member="Melakoth Tyrin "]a dark look before spinning around to observe the worker droids slaving away. The factory was coming along but it was not to the speeds that the Dark Lord had hoped, his war machine was needed and this Santha droids were taking much longer than he had anticipated. "Soon the New Order will know war and warships will be needed."

"War? With who? Will we crush the Jedi?" There was a twinge of hopefulness in the Zabrak's voice as he watched [member="Darth Vulcanus"] . There was no forgiveness in the Darth for the Jedi and their hypocritical ways, and he relished the idea of finally taking the war to them. He was silent otherwise then, stepping with Vulcanus through the shipyard.

Other Space Kaiden

[member="Darth Ferus"]

"Soon, Ferus, soon. The powers at play must begin to make their moves before we reveal our glorious empire to the galaxy and, when we emerge, our enemies will know boundless fear." Eying the droids, Vulcanus grinned and watched as they wielded together piece after piece of the interior together, "soon we will have our revenge" the Graug Warlord nearly purred the words as he imagined the endless fleet of warships that the New Order would produce.

"Darth Vulcanus, it is an honor mi'lord" The voice of the shipyards manager called from the far side of the room as he marched forward with his hands clasped behind his back. Stopping but a few feet away, he clicked his boots together and slammed a hard fist to his heart and bowed his head.

The Zabrak seemed to brighten at [member="Darth Vulcanus"] 's words, nodding once in appreciation. War would start soon enough. Though his gaze would fall to the manager, eyeing him with the dead ice eyes of his. He would make no move movements, no more sound. Simply watch the man, as if waiting.

Other Space Kaiden

[member="Darth Ferus"]

"Your words mean nothing, Captain Fontor. Your actions have already begun to dishonor every breath you take." The Dark Lord growled, his eyes still gazing off at the distant worker droids. "Explain to me how this facility has yet to be finished." the Graug demanded, his cybernetic eye shifting to gaze at the man.

The captain gulped, standing straighter than a plank "The droids have experienced multiple malfunctions mi'lord and the slave workers have sabotaged systems on multiple occasions-

"Then you make them examples!" Vulcanus screamed, bending the railing with his natural strength alone, "Heads and pikes is all you need to make an example! For every system that fails as a result of their failure or resistance, thirty of their people will be slaughtered and their heads posted for their children to see!"

The Zabrak moved forward then, to the commander. He would study the man, feel his fear, staring down at him with contempt. After a moment, he would finally speak up, a light playfulness in his voice.

"Use him as an example master. Show that the Empire doesn't tolerate failure from even a man as high up as this one, and the slaves will never doubt again. Well, until another lesson is needed at least."

[member="Darth Vulcanus"]

Other Space Kaiden

[member="Darth Ferus"]

Growling and brushing past both men, Vulcanus began his walk towards the next area of the base where he would see these slaves for himself. Without turning back to face the men, Vulcanus barked a simple and very cold command "Execute that filth and have his head placed for all to see" was all he said as the doors to the lift opened before him. These shipyards would be operational before he left, he swore it on the force itself.

The man would turn first to Vulcanus, looking at him as if this whole thing was a joke. He would begin to speak, but it would be swiftly cut off as he felt his throat slowly begin to close off. Ferus would walk past him, both of his arms still calmly down by his sides, leaving the man to hand in the air in choke. But the body would be needed. So, he brought the form with him, allowing him to float beside both Ferus and his master until he died.

Even then, his form would remain floating. Ferus needed to make an example out of his death after all.

A tiny elevator rumbled down the shaft into the shipyards. It came to an abrupt and sudden halt, as the Chiss woman Sokrai Ronaro saw her master, [member=Darth Ferus], and the Sith Lord himself, [member=Darth Vulcanus] there. She quickly clicked her heels, and put her hand over her heart, and did the traditional salute. " To Order, my lords. What are you doing down here? "

"I can take over custody of the shipyards if you wish, Lord Vulcanus." said Melkaroth. "I don't believe my presence will be required in any of campaigns in the immediate future, and if you do require naval support my squadron can still be dispatched--my second in command is capable, and he knows me well enough not to fail."

[member="Darth Ferus"]

Other Space Kaiden

[member="Melakoth Tyrin "] [member="Sokrai Ronaro"] [member="Darth Ferus"]

Vulcanus was pleased at the lack of hesitation his Enforcer displayed, such mercilessness was necessary for anyone that served under the Dark Lord in such a capacity as he did. At that moment, the left doors opened to reveal a Chiss woman, one that Vulcanus had yet to meet. She gave the traditional salute and asked of their business, to which Vulcanus replied "I have come to inspect why my shipyards have failed to meet my expectations" the beast growled. Almost immediately, Melakoth spoke up to offer his assistance

"I can take over custody of the shipyards if you wish, Lord Vulcanus." said Melkaroth. "I don't believe my presence will be required in any of campaigns in the immediate future, and if you do require naval support my squadron can still be dispatched--my second in command is capable, and he knows me well enough not to fail."

Vulcanus looked to the man, silent at first as he thought about the offer. It took bravery to accept such a burden after just witnessing the execution of one who had failed, it took strength and that is what impressed Vulcanus. "If you take on this feat and fail me, I will wear your head as a hat"

The Zabrak looked over to [member="Melakoth Tyrin "]once, a small smile forming on his face. So the boy was growing into his own. Good. He still had the now recently deceased commander of the shipyard hanging behind him through the Force however, swaying ever so gently with the lift. For now he would keep to the back, awaiting [member="Darth Vulcanus"] 's instructions.

"I will not fail, Lord Vulcanus." said Melkaroth, inclining his head. He had an uneasy feeling that the monster wasn't joking about the whole head/hat idea. "I shall have this pathetic resistance movement wiped from existence."

[member="Darth Ferus"]

@Melakoth Tyrin

"You cannot destroy a resistance movement, but you can destroy the want to follow it. Make the resistance seem like a bad idea, make it seem suicidal and the slaves will work instead of fighting something they know they can't win. Try to oppress them more and you will be adding gas to the fire." Ferus's words were calm, collected. He knew what he was saying and why.

The large, uncontained elevator that ran along the large wall of the shipyard continued to drop at a steady pace, giving the young Sith pure blood a rather impressive view from high above. Many ship skeletons had been constructed in the area, all being seperated in order to allow their construction to advance at the same time. The New Order's military might never ceased to amaze the young boy, his eyes still fixed upon the several mighty cruisers. A beeping would be heard as he arrived at his destination, the level that [member="Darth Ferus"] had told him to meet at. What was it he had been called here for? Perhaps it was indeed for the spectacular view he had witnessed earlier.

The young Sith pure blood's boots would clank against the metallic platforms, his eyes drifting to the side in order to watch all of the droid workers operating, doing as their programmed detailed. Leaving all of his weapons behind in his room, the boy would spot the group ahead, noticing the dangling body that had gone limp long ago. There were a few unfamiliar faces that dwelled amongst the group, Ferus not being one of them. However, the person that stood out the most was [member="Darth Vulcanus"]. As he arrived at the group, the teen would quickly drop to one knee, his head lowering in their presence. "Greetings, my lords," He spoke politely, mainly at Ferus, before continuing, "Lord Vulcanus...It is an honor to kneel within the New Order's glorious presence. I am Ballen-Ist." He would speak, aiming to introduce himself. Vulcanus' physique was ridiculous, the mere sight of him would frighten away most people. Though, Ballen-Ist knew that the Dark Lord's true power remained within the Dark Side.

Felt his body being heaved upwards as the shuttle continued it's ascent, the G forces were made apparent as he sailed, he felt becoming as light as a feather. Soon the artificial ramp-way extended and the doors were flung open, out he went..

​The rhythmic clang of metal upon metal rang throughout the labyrinth. From eye to eye a myriad of artificial tools were being created. From droid, to ship, their hulls crackled with energy as they sprang to life..

Still he continued on through a narrow corridor, the thrashing of his metallic boots made his presence known. His eyes widened in surprise as he caught sight of a gargantuan sized behemoth. Grotesque amounts of muscle framed the entirety of his body, and what's more it seemed like the dark side itself was passively made manifest into his being.

Next he caught the sight of his master, next to him lay a corpse, though he seemed to float in stasis, most likely due to Darth Ferus influence. Instead of speaking he'd simply stand off to the side as he tried his best not to attract any attention...

Darth Vulcanus's gnarled visage frightened him, there would be no way in hell he'd come close to him.
[member="Darth Ferus"]

Darth Vulcanus

@Ballen-Ist @Maleus

Ferus glanced to the two who would be his apprentices, a ghost of a grin forming on his face. Ballen, as forward as ever had knelt before his master. Perhaps that would gain him points with the bulking form of [member="Darth Vulcanus"] . Or it would get him a boot to the face. Maleus had chosen to stay away though, fear emanating from his form. There was much to teach the Zabrak, especially how to not be afraid. He would teach the boy the way of Iridonians soon enough.

For now he stayed still, silent. Waiting on his masters voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom