Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Pregnancy and Prophecies

Niv Hani
div-orange.png

Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

Valery just pouted a little more. While she was out here being very self-conscious about getting jelly, he was so confident and acted like he didn't care. Because he really didn't care - it was a very attractive trait of his that she usually had, too.

But she was on the emotional side now, and blowing up like a balloon definitely made one look differently into a mirror as well.

Valery then stepped in behind him when he approached the cashier, who blinked and raided an eyebrow at the sheer amount of jelly they had. She even leaned forward and glanced into the aisle, as if she was checking to see if there was anything left.

"... that's a lot of jelly," she said before putting in the cost, so Kahlil could pay with card.

Kahlil_Div2.png

"It is."

Kahlil nodded once as he swiped the card and punched in the information to pay for it all. He wasn't going to explain, had no real reason to, and instead just lifted up the bags of jelly once it was paid for to lead Valery out of the store. He had no reason to stick around after all.

"Thanks."

Valery Noble Valery Noble

Niv Hani
div-orange.png

"...you're welcome," the teenager said, still confused and probably wondering if they should report this to someone? It was impossible to make bombs with Jelly, right? She shrugged and returned to her job, while Valery and Kahlil made their way out of the shop. Of course, as soon as they did, a quick and sneaky hand slipped into the bag he was carrying and picked up a jar of jelly. She grinned a little to herself.

...only to end up struggling with getting it open.

"Ehh... hngh," she grumbled, pouted, and looked up at him. "Love? This jar is broken, it won't open."

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Is my darling Sword of the Jedi being bested by a jar of jelly?"

Kahlil smirked wide, glancing down towards Valery as he watched her struggle. Then casually reached a hand out, bags and all, to take the jar and twist it open with ease before handing it back towards her.

"Good thing your Shield is here, isn't it?"

Niv Hani
div-orange.png

"She's tired, hungry, pregnant and well, you did this to me." She looked at her stomach, then back at him with quite a grin. "Then you also teased me, so..." Puppy eyes, even though they were hardly needed. He picked up the jar of jelly and effortlessly opened it, still with that grin on his face. Valery shot him a bit of a look for it, but she was too hungry to attack to him this time. "Thanks, love." She smiled and... realized she hadn't brought a spoon.

As if that'd stop her.

Like a gremlin, she inserted a finger into the jelly, scooped up as much as she could, and ate it. "This is way too good..." she muttered with an embarrassed little smile before she scooped up some more.

...and remembered.

"You want some, too?" With a mouth full of jelly, she held the jar that her finger had stirred out to him, and grinned.

Kahlil_Div2.png

Ah, yeah. A spoon. He hadn't thought about that. He glanced towards her, ready to say they'd get home soon so she wouldn't get too upset that she couldn't eat it right away. Only to watch her be an absolute gremlin. He said nothing, just stared blankly for a moment until she offered him some. Then he looked ahead.

"No, no I do not, love."

He did at least love his gremlin wife.

Niv Hani
div-orange.png

"What?" she asked with her mouth full before she swallowed the jelly. "It's not like my fingers are dirty." She huffed and looked at him for a moment before digging back into the jar. He never had an issue getting his taste when- She blinked, and shook her head before going down that rabbit hole now.

There would be absolutely no sleep for days if she did.

"Can you, uh, open another jar for me?" Yes, she had already emptied the first and blushed over it. "Two should be fine for now... then we figure things out for the dreams and visions, right?"

Niv Hani
div-orange.png

"We didn't bring one..." Or well, she could have waited until they were home, but the cravings were too strong and there was nothing wrong with the way she ate it now, right? So, she stared back, as her finger dipped into the jar and scooped up some more jelly.

As if she dared him to tease her about it.

"You sure that you don't want any?" With jelly on her delicious fingers, she held out her hand to him and smiled like it was an innocent gesture. Which it totally was, of course.

"...why are you staring at me like that? I can wash my hands when we're home, you know..."

Kahlil_Div2.png

"No. I do not. If I want some, I'll eat it when we get home. With a spoon."

There was one thing he didn't like much of, and it was messy eating. Even if it was his darling wife, he wouldn't ever eat something like jelly with his fingers. Way too messy for his liking.

"You're going to need a bath with how much you're digging into that, you know."

Niv Hani
div-orange.png

Valery pouted and pulled her fingers back, eyes still narrowed a little, "Fine, but you better not eat all the jelly," she said with a grin before she licked her fingers clean. Only for him to comment about her needing a bath.

Again, she squinted just a little.

"Hey, it's not like I'm getting it all over my face and body," she said, right as she licked some jelly away from the corner of her mouth. Okay, maybe she was a bit messy...but she wouldn't admit to that. Still, the idea of a bath didn't sound too bad.

"...I'll take one of you join me and give me massage." She looked at him with puppy eyes. "I'll give you something in return," she added with a playful smirk and lick around her lips.

The hormones were strong today.

"And uh, will we go after the dreams and visions after?"

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Oh you're getting a massage. Someone has to make sure you're getting properly clean."

He was going to take care of his wife, of course. But he could tell there was more intentions behind what she wanted anyway. He just chuckled and shook his head as they made their way home. Bath time was going to be fun, he figured.

"And yes, after."

Niv Hani
div-orange.png

"Is that so?" Valery asked with a grin that kept widening, "I won't say no to that, so let's go!" She no longer cared that much about the jelly, grabbed his hand with her clean hand, and pulled him along towards the house. Even pregnant, she was surprisingly quick if she wanted to be.

There was still a lot of muscle in her body, after all.

Soon enough, the two were at home and relaxing in bath — sometimes it was nice to have a separate bathroom tied to your own bedroom. Valery's shoulders were just above the water, both to keep him from seeing too much before he earned it, and so he could massage them a little.

"I'm... still a bit stuck on how to approach the visions and dreams. I feel a connection with this woman, so I think she's the key to some of this. But I don't know how to find her." She let out a sigh, then drew in a breath of relief when he loosened up some muscles for her.

"Maybe we try to get me to see those visions again?"

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Just focus on sleeping, really. I can join your dreams. We both already know that much." Their bond allowed for a lot. He reached down to massage her shoulders, chuckling just a bit. She was overthinking that part too much. The real question was what they'd do when they were in the vision together, and who this woman was.

"If there's no vision, good. You can get some sleep. Otherwise we'll handle it when it happens."

Niv Hani
div-orange.png

A deep sigh of relief followed after his strong fingers dug into her shoulders again and loosened her up. She leaned back into him, and got nice and close to relax and enjoy his presence, "Sleep? Right here, hm?" Valery smirked at the thought — it'd be easy enough in the warm water, and with her husband showing her this much affection and care. "I hope you'll make sure that I won't drown, then." She snickered and gently let a hand run over his leg.

"Maybe this would be a good place. Somewhere I feel relaxed and don't worry about anything. And you'll join me?" He had already said he would, but these were the things she really needed him to be sure about.

Or, well, maybe she just needed reassurances again.

"I'm a bit nervous about all of this."

Niv Hani
div-orange.png

"Fine, we'll snuggle up in bed, then?" She wouldn't have actually minded falling asleep here, though it was risky. Especially if he were to join her in those dreams and visions. The bed was luckily plenty comfortable too, and she wasn't going to be there alone. Valery sighed again, this time already more relaxed, and smiled at the reassurance.

They were going to be alright, and so was their son.

"Now, I think I also promised you something..." she turned around, grinned, and inched closer to gently kiss him on the lips. "Just relax, babe."

With a satisfied grin, Valery sat down on the bed in her bathrobes and patted down next to her, requesting him to join her. She had a feeling he'd be just a little happier now, but also tuckered out. She was, too, especially after all of that.

"I'll need some hugs to fall asleep," she said with a quite a smirk. Did she really need them? Perhaps not, but she wanted them either way because it was nice.

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Oh, we can snuggle later."

They were both under no illusion that snuggling was the plan when they made their way back to the bedroom. He returned the kiss, smiling even wider as he casually picked her up to bring her back to the bed.

---

"I don't get why you feel the need to ask. There's no way I'm not going to be holding my beautiful, pregnant wife all night." Kahlil shook his head as he took a seat beside her, smiled as he casually reached over to pull her into a hug to hold her close. Keep her safe.

"Just focus on sleeping, my love. I'll here , no matter what."

Niv Hani
div-orange.png

Valery was only able to sit for a moment before she plopped back down onto her back. Her chest was heaving, her cheeks were red, and she was breathing heavier, though with a smile on her face. Sure, they had been a lot more tender and romantic about it this time because of how protective he was, but she was still out of energy.

Which, given what they planned for after, was a good thing.

"S-sleeping won't be a problem..." she said through her breaths. "I'm exhausted now, because of you~" She smirked at him, and gently nudged her way into his arms to be comfortable.

It didn't take long for her to fall asleep.

Thunder split the sky apart above her head, while she stood in the dark and looked around. Cold rain was coming down on her, and for just a moment, she wasn't sure if this was what she had hoped it to be. But... then she felt him. A presence that had yet to grow, but felt so distinctly like all of their children.

Their son was here, but she couldn't see him yet.

Up ahead were small buildings with fires burning inside for warmth and light. They were built into the mountainside, and something about that bit of scenery looked familiar.

"Babe... are you here?" she asked, hoping her husband would make it inside.

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Good."

That was the intent after all. Get her exhausted so she might, hopefully, sleep through the night. Whether she should was still up in the air though. He chuckled, kissed her forehead as he held her close. Watched as she drifted off into sleep. Then, shortly after, he'd join her. Part of him just wanted to watch her sleep, but that wouldn't help her if she did have another of the dreams.

"I'm here."

Sleep wasn't exactly what happened for him. He pulled on their bond, found her slumbering consciousness, then made his way into it. He stood beside her, curiously looking around where they were. He didn't recognize this place.

"Where are we?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom