Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Pregnancy and Prophecies

Kahlil_Div2.png

"I know."

Kahlil hadn't even looked away from Eryx, but immediately reached a hand out to stop Valery from even thinking of getting up by gently squeezing her shoulder. He knew better than most just how much she wanted to be up on her own feet, but right now she needed to rest. He smiled, still looking down at his son. He didn't say anything further.

Valery knew.

Valery Noble Valery Noble | Colette Colette

Valery Noble Valery Noble

Typical Valery, refusing to stay in bed.

Luckily it was not Colette's job to keep her in line, so she didn't do a darn thing about it and just kept on spoiling her cat and showering it with love and kisses. Nibbles didn't seem to be too bothered by it, and by the end as she put him up against his cheek and shoulder he was purring contently.

"I'll handle your chores for the day." Colette told Valery as she stood up and approached the bed, purr-baby in arm. "And tomorrow too if you make a fuss about it."

Argazda
div-orange.png

Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Colette Colette

With her husband's hand on her shoulder, Valery sat back down and pouted just a little. She wanted to be out and about again, even if her body disagreed with every movement she made. She wanted to be stubborn and resist, but Kahlil's silence said more than enough.

Valery sighed and looked at Colette, "Fine, have it your way. But when I've rested up a little, I want to go on a walk in the forest." She squinted at Kahlil but managed a smile as well. A walk with the little one bundled up in a baby carrier could be fun.

"I also want to celebrate it somehow. Either with just us, or maybe with friends, too."

Valery Noble Valery Noble / Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

Valery relented with a huff akin to something Colette most certainly would have given in the same seat. Colette smiled at her — well, mother — and stood up from the seat to pull her bag over her shoulder.

"I should get unpacked." She said and couldn't help but smile at the little bundle of joy. "After that, I'll get right on those chores."

"... Just try and take it easy, okay?" Colette said specifically to Valery. "We want you back to full strength as soon as possible. I can't make myself run laps around the fields after all."

And with one last mischievous smile she nodded her head and left for her room with Nibbles in her arms. Life at home was about to get just a little more active again, which wasn't necessarily a bad thing.

Argazda
div-orange.png

Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Colette Colette

Valery squinted right back at her husband.

Her gaze then shifted to Colette with a more grateful smile, "You two really have to team up on me, huh?" She chuckled but still dipped her head to acknowledge her oldest. "Fine, I'll rest. Thank you for helping out." She didn't like putting more chores or work on her kids, but given the circumstances, she appreciated any help she could get.

"Will Mom finally stop eating so much jelly now?" Vera asked, as the random thought came to mind.

Valery blinked and looked at Kahlil again, "You know what I'd really love right now? A peanut butter sandwich."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom