Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Potential Gladiatorial Games on Geonosis Interest Check

Thinking about hosting gladiatorial games as Darth Carnifex at the Stalgasin Memorial Stadium, formerly the Petranaki Arena, on Geonosis.

I was envisioning that the games could feature both people captured and forced to fight as amusement in the arena, and those watching from the grandstands. Sith, Jedi, Imperials, Mandos, etc. Anyone can have their character captured and forced to fight and then escape at the end of the games, or they can be in the crowd watching either supporting the games or trying to disrupt them. They can even come and try to assassinate Carnifex or gain intel if they want.

Just a late-night idea I had the other day and wanted to see if interest went beyond just me.

If it's just for people who've been captured and forced to fight in the arena I could imagine Diodoros just rabidly watching from the stands wanting to partake in the competition himself.

PUT ME IN COACH!!

bakugou-katsuki-bakugou.gif

Be happy to go watch and interact with random people. Feel free to approach and talk to the drunken Corellian in the stands who will have absolutely no idea these people are being forced to fights against their will.

This looks fun, depends on whether it is fights that are intended to be fair and entertaining or stupidly powerful force user übermensch versus some junior infantry with a rock and a stick.

If allowed I would like to be attendance so that my character can gather intel. As attendees watch the fighting, I would be a willing participant in a side-story of gathering information on the attendees, fighters and other interests that may come up in the thread with other writers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom