Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Post Exegol stories | Jedi/Sith/other

With the Annihilation finishing up soon, I'm starting a new chapter for Valery. She has done what she needed to do to help end the war with the Maw, so I'm looking to shift into some new directions with new stories.

A couple of ideas that could work:

• Social: Valery is going to be expanding her family with Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble and the new kids she's having, so there is the option to do social threads there with friends or new folks who want to meet her.
  • Jedi: She's still a Jedi, so if you need Jedi things, she can probably help or join on a mission.
  • Sith: It's likely that she's going to focus on problems in the Outer Rim as well, with the Sith Order rising there. So if writers there want to set something up, I'm down for it.
  • Post-war: Any other post-war type of story would be fun too :D
Always open to your ideas as well if you'd like to write.

With the Annihilation finishing up soon, I'm starting a new chapter for Valery. She has done what she needed to do to help end the war with the Maw, so I'm looking to shift into some new directions with new stories.

A couple of ideas that could work:

• Social: Valery is going to be expanding her family with Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble and the new kids she's having, so there is the option to do social threads there with friends or new folks who want to meet her.
  • Jedi: She's still a Jedi, so if you need Jedi things, she can probably help or join on a mission.
  • Sith: It's likely that she's going to focus on problems in the Outer Rim as well, with the Sith Order rising there. So if writers there want to set something up, I'm down for it.
  • Post-war: Any other post-war type of story would be fun too :D
Always open to your ideas as well if you'd like to write.

How about some shenanigans within the ruins of a Sith Laboratory with Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble . Would be interesting for Sully as a Post-Exegol Mawite Warlord to meet the Sword of the Jedi who oversee the defeat of the Maw

Hi dad, leave the wife alone, hope the others are doing good.

god-of-war-ragnarok-god-of-war.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom