Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Market Possibly Maybe But Definitely Not Tefka's Loan Office

Totally A New Member
A dusty shop in the depths of Denon. Wood and duracrete crack under foot as dust spreads throughout, threatening to aggravate one's allergies.

Two bulbous eyes appear over the counter, and a metal shelf slides hard to the right.

27f74591c5f2f864fc0927715185f483.png

"You know who I am.

I know why you're here.

Pitch your idea and stop harassing my other half."

// OOC |
Code:
The amount of requests for UC is not only overwhelming but I want to publicly shame the beggars so please post your pitches for cool ideas and maybe you'll get UC in return. Stop DMing @Tefka for it, he's just going to shut you down.

Stock Market opens Monday.

It would be nice to have some more bucks in the bank so it doesn't crash in the first week and Chaos plunges in to its first Great Depression. Also the more moolah in circulation, means more people can stand to gain, which means more people will (probably?) interested and want to invest, which fuels even more investment and even MORE gain etc. etc.

Plus don't even think of it as making me rich because this is really a NPC account whose balance represents money in the market, I don't even treat it as my own money. Keeping all transactions transparent and all. Kinda non-corrupt that way.

Totally A New Member
You get: To watch your writers continue to LARP DC comics and create a superhero team on Denon during the Crime event.

"Fine, now scram, LOS-uryuk, uryuk, uryuk."

Coughing is heard excruciatingly loud and cringe behind the counter.

Underworld Credits splash onto the counter in a loud metallic clink as they swivel around the provided bowl.

Aktur Seii

ᴀ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ
I have no shame, here's a pitch:

There's three (3) things I want to do, and I think they are interesting enough ideas that warrant some UC startup. I'll also increase amounts via organic RP, so this is purely to get the ball rolling:​
1. I'm supporting the stock market testing phase, and I've already given an amount, but would like to add more (since I think the idea is great and could end up adding some depth and interest to the business world for characters).​
2. I've looked to integrate wages for characters involved in my criminal faction, and while the starting amount isn't high (it currently relies on me posting to make the wage costs). While this one isn't integral, since the member count is low, having some UCs as backing, and to increase the wages per month would be great - without me having to rely solely on my RP post revenue for others.​
3. I have contract plans that are currently being written up, for the contract board, to promote some RP and criminal play, and I'd like to offer some decent rewards for efforts from those who get involved.​
So there it is. Just trying to do something. Will do it either way, but having some UC to balance it all out with would help.

Totally A New Member

I Get: Underworld Credits

You Get: A bunch of bounties posted with rewards that can back them and good ol' trickle down economics.

"I remember you...

The breath of leadership, you have about you,
WHELP. Leaders don't get HANDOUTS, they GIVE THEM, NOW SCRAM YOU L-uryuk, uryuk, uryuk."

At this point, it was honestly difficult to see if the toxic little worm was laughing or coughing as it slammed the hatch.

No coins splashed the pot.

Totally A New Member
I have no shame, here's a pitch:

There's three (3) things I want to do, and I think they are interesting enough ideas that warrant some UC startup. I'll also increase amounts via organic RP, so this is purely to get the ball rolling:​
1. I'm supporting the stock market testing phase, and I've already given an amount, but would like to add more (since I think the idea is great and could end up adding some depth and interest to the business world for characters).​
2. I've looked to integrate wages for characters involved in my criminal faction, and while the starting amount isn't high (it currently relies on me posting to make the wage costs). While this one isn't integral, since the member count is low, having some UCs as backing, and to increase the wages per month would be great - without me having to rely solely on my RP post revenue for others.​
3. I have contract plans that are currently being written up, for the contract board, to promote some RP and criminal play, and I'd like to offer some decent rewards for efforts from those who get involved.​
So there it is. Just trying to do something. Will do it either way, but having some UC to balance it all out with would help.

"You seem more invested than those before you, more planned. A more welcome presence in my shop.

But a babe walks, before it runs."

The metal hatch slammed SHUT.

No coins splashed the bowl.

I get: 1 million UC

You get: pictures of cute cats cuddling and a sub when the factory opens of a place on the holonet where people can go to get their cute cat picture fix.

166381-Cats-Cuddling.jpg

Do we have a deal

I come not to beg but to plead my case as a proud citizen of this republic, at the altar of judgement that is your conscience.

I am a simple man. A simple man who just wants to write cool stories in a fictional universe he loves. But I am also a simple man who is beset on all sides by the difficulties and stresses of life, and who has shouldered the burden of organizing, planning, and handling a Major Faction on top of that. If it was only the former, I would not come here to speak of my plight. But it is not only the stresses of life that sap my time spent writing cool stories, the small chunks of time I can dedicate to the site are spent dealing with the expansive logistics of keeping a major faction alive and growing, its members happy and well-storily fed, navigating the political nIgHtMaRe of inter-faction relations, and keeping the lecherous, fiendish claws of my enemies (of which there are an endless number) from breaking down the walls of my precious community and robbing it of all that is good and holy.

For that latter reason, the defence of all that is good, I speak to you now, for I have the following ask:

I cannot devote the time I wish, in my heart, I could dedicate to the threads those in my faction so readily and routinely enjoy, and I find myself unable to keep pace with their exponential gain in wealth. In order to stay relevant in the coming stories and the coming economy, I ask humbly for you to grant me Underworld Credits, so that I may continue tirelessly working in service of my faction knowing that I can at least rest easy on the UC front as I navigate the anxieties that come with the burden of responsibility.

Whichever way you decide, I am grateful to be given this chance to plead case, and may the crypto gods ever rule in your favour.

Totally A New Member
I come not to beg but to plead my case as a proud citizen of this republic, at the altar of judgement that is your conscience.

I am a simple man. A simple man who just wants to write cool stories in a fictional universe he loves. But I am also a simple man who is beset on all sides by the difficulties and stresses of life, and who has shouldered the burden of organizing, planning, and handling a Major Faction on top of that. If it was only the former, I would not come here to speak of my plight. But it is not only the stresses of life that sap my time spent writing cool stories, the small chunks of time I can dedicate to the site are spent dealing with the expansive logistics of keeping a major faction alive and growing, its members happy and well-storily fed, navigating the political nIgHtMaRe of inter-faction relations, and keeping the lecherous, fiendish claws of my enemies (of which there are an endless number) from breaking down the walls of my precious community and robbing it of all that is good and holy.

For that latter reason, the defence of all that is good, I speak to you now, for I have the following ask:

I cannot devote the time I wish, in my heart, I could dedicate to the threads those in my faction so readily and routinely enjoy, and I find myself unable to keep pace with their exponential gain in wealth. In order to stay relevant in the coming stories and the coming economy, I ask humbly for you to grant me Underworld Credits, so that I may continue tirelessly working in service of my faction knowing that I can at least rest easy on the UC front as I navigate the anxieties that come with the burden of responsibility.

Whichever way you decide, I am grateful to be given this chance to plead case, and may the crypto gods ever rule in your favour.

"Not.... roleplaying but wanting to stay relevant? How could you ever ask a thing...

..and why do you think I would understand?"

The metal hatch slams SHUT.

...........and a few coins quietly splash the pot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom