Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Market Possibly Maybe But Definitely Not Tefka's Loan Office

Totally A New Member
My pitch:
guns-lots-of-guns-i-need-guns.gif

"Keanu is bae, but only once."

A few coins splash the pot.

Seguidor Oculto de la Verdad
My Pitch: I need incendiary weapons, lots of incendiary weapons. Firebombs, White phosphorus, buckets full of lava...

You get: Lots of people who need to refinance and/or need a loan to rebuild what I burn down.

I Get: 10,000UC

You Get: Multiple new hyperlanes, astronomical objects, spacer guides + articles, new ship parts, and other spacer stuff in general. And that is just on this account.

Why?: Chaos needs more spacer stuff
IMG_8235.png

I get: However many Underworld Credots (okay, credits, but I'm leaving my big thumb phone typo in) you decide to give me.

You get: An expedition into Companion Cresh, initiated by yours truly, to fuel the activity of people like Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei who want to make spacer stuff.

Why: I've got fun ideas but I'm really only good at coming up with the barebones and initial push of a story, not always the nitty-gritty. Also I want to continue pretending I'm relevant and that kids like Okkeus are leeching off my creativity, it makes the ego happy, y'know?

Code Of Silence
Factory Judge
Definitely Not Tefka Definitely Not Tefka

The Donna approaches the loan office, concealing her face in a well of shadow with a large-brimmed hat covering her head. She slips inside after making sure the building is empty and approaches the counter. With a dainty knock to catch the attention of the shop's proprietor, The Donna lays out her offer:

Chaos gets: Spooky tales of piracy across the stars in a ship built by the Ancient Sith, as well as a dedicated Criminal Faction of passionate writers to further expand the Age of the Underworld in an attempt to dominate the Galaxy.

Definitely Not Tefka gets: The eternal love and devotion of said Criminal Faction.

I get: 35,000 Ucks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom