Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Podrace Podrace on Ossus! Looking for Racers, Techs, and Sponsors!

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge
My next roll

Y'all better get out the way!
unknown.png

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge
Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin , Juno Sabat, Jerek Zenduu Jerek Zenduu , Eslo Anderson Eslo Anderson

Just a friendly reminder about posting your rolls before we move on to leg 2! Tonight, I will post my part and as soon as I'm done Jorus Q. Merrill Jorus Q. Merrill should be able to narrate the current state of the race while introducing leg 2. You will still be able to race but you'll need to do a quick roll and a quick post for leg 2 after you do leg 1.

For the rest of you who completed the legs, just get your rolls ready so you all can start writing as soon as we introduce the second leg of the race!

Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin , Juno Sabat, Jerek Zenduu Jerek Zenduu , Eslo Anderson Eslo Anderson

Just a friendly reminder about posting your rolls before we move on to leg 2! Tonight, I will post my part and as soon as I'm done Jorus Q. Merrill Jorus Q. Merrill should be able to narrate the current state of the race while introducing leg 2. You will still be able to race but you'll need to do a quick roll and a quick post for leg 2 after you do leg 1.

For the rest of you who completed the legs, just get your rolls ready so you all can start writing as soon as we introduce the second leg of the race!
Will be posting imminently

Exactly how fast are you expecting people to post?

There was no expectation set at the start of this thread, and it hasn't even been 48 hours yet since the thread went up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom