Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Plot Driven + Character Dev

Hello hello! I am presently gearing up to transition Braze into a more respectable and nuanced role. I have several plots in mind that I'd like to explore and bring to fruition before advancing his character. This transition period will focus on developing him into a more serious and responsible individual.

I am searching for long-haul writers who are interested in engaging in deep, plot-heavy roleplay for the journey I have planned for Braze.

If you're interested in colaborate, please reply to this message or DM me with the topics you're keen on exploring. Let's collaborate and craft compelling storylines together!

Might not be Jedi or officially linked to the alliance, but there is always something to be said for those doing what's right by the common folk.

How do you think Braze would take to rebel groups like The Freestar Coalition? Could always cook something up with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom