Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Playbys

So out of all the playbys here in Chaos who do you guys think were memorable, cool, weird or just interesting as choices.

Me personally i like that guy who is around here somewhere who uses Jared Leto *swoons* I think he's a mando.

Mainly because
tumblr_m1foov1HLn1r4p5t8o1_r2_500.gif

[member="Jamie Pyne"] It's such a contrast! He is no nice and fatherly and loving and good where as Jamie Lannister is such a... Lannister.

[member="Isamu Baelor"] dude the Mannis with the Plannis is epic! I just had to limit myself to one and well, Muh Mancrush is Leto

Liliane

L
[member="Spencer Varanin"]'s gif avatar was the best.

[member="Aela Talith"]'s playby is extremely stunning.

Really love [member="Runi Verin"]'s playby.

Jamie Pyne said:
I personally love that [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] uses Nikolaj Coster-Waldau :wub:
^ This. :blush:

So I wont state the bleeding obvious. :p

However there is another that I like. Several actually, and they are the playbys used by [member="Samael Rekali"]. He has the ability to find interesting playbys for his characters, but not only that use eye catching avatars for them. There is a great sense of the 'art' about them all and each one captures a mood for the characters.

Dunames Lopez

Megalomaniac CEO of Star Tours
Let's say that [member="Charzon Loulan"]'s playby is rather unconventional: a real person that is otherwise unremarkable in terms of celebrity. But I can nevertheless put a name on it.

I have no idea who is [member="Jessica Med-Beq"]'s playby though. If anyone has any idea who her playby is, do tell...

Dunames Lopez said:
a real person that is otherwise unremarkable in terms of celebrity.

As long as you have that person's permission, really.

In any case, for me I find that, for me, moving (back, technically) into illustrations work. It makes it very hard to really feel that kind of face dissonance and that lets me in return feel better about myself so there is that.

As for the names I think of when I see certain faces it's very hard not to think of, well...

• [member="Corvus Raaf"] when I see Phoebe Tonkins
  • [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] when I see Jamie Lannister.
  • [member="Jamie Pyne"] when I see Kanye's #1 fan (T. Swift)
  • [member="Reverance"] when I see Mads Mikkelsen.
  • [member="Kana Truden"] when I see [member="Loske Matson"]
You know, the usual suspects.

Matreya

I find Ashins are always good. Out of the norm and the like.

There are others, but I can't think of any.

[member="Mythos"] has had some good ones now that I think about it...

Um...

[member="Gir Quee"]
[member="The Dark Knight"] - it's one of my own, but I still think he looks bad ass

There's a bunch of faces I will always associate with members of Chaos:
  • [member="Coci Heavenshield"] - Kate Beckinsale
  • [member="Kära Vi'dreya"] - Daenerys Targaryen
  • [member="Théodred Heavenshield"] - Jon Snow
  • [member="Connor Harrison"] - Benedict Cumberbatch
  • [member="Cira"] - Sarah Kerrigan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom