Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picture Wrapping

I might be missing something completely, but I see all the posts with the pretty text-wrapping and I think to myself,"How the heck do they do that??"

How does one go about formatting the text wrapping for posts on Chaos? I'm tired of putting my pictures at the top, centered, of all of my posts...

Help me Chaos Peeps, you're my only hope!

Kthxbai!

Bunker-level Normal
Float button.

ig5jB4q.png

To be more specific, Float left puts the contents (doesn't have to be an image) to the left and everything wraps around to the right. Float right does the opposite.

QgwxMff.png
you can also use the code to do it if you struggle with the bootons. But first I'm gonna have to Glomp you *Glomps*. Now for the code [ Float=(Left/Centre/Right)] image or text [ /float] use these without spaces my dear [member="Kimiko Taiyō"]

Bunker-level Normal
[member="Kimiko Taiyō"]

Do it the other way around. The float direction works on the object you want to be floated, and it has to be first. And text works better to wrap around an image.

So like this:

[/float]This is a test of the float system...This is a test of the float system...This is only a test...

Which makes:
[float=right][IMG]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/6641bbbc-78c6-4cce-912f-9ce3ed931446/dcy31hm-a11b8089-8dcb-422e-b524-ba0b707f3556.jpg/v1/fill/w_313,h_250,q_70,strp/divine_within_by_jojoesart_dcy31hm-250t.jpg
This is a test of the float system...This is a test of the float system...This is only a test...

OH so put the IMAGE in between...*smacks own head*

HI [member="Cynthia Solus"]!

divine_within_by_jojoesart_dcy31hm-250t.jpg
I hope to use this image one of these days for a dominion or something martial. Something I am in charge of. I have plans brewing for Ki here, a secret empire and blah blah blah. I think I have spoiled to much...but enough of that for now. I have a bunch of stuff typed up in Word, with all the nice images floated around and pretty. I would like to accomplish it here...maybe this time it'll work? Who know. Coding is an amazing thing. I never once understood it. Never been good at it either...obviously...I drabble on...

NOPE

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Matt the Radar Tech

ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʀᴀᴅᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ
LkiFt9k.jpg
Use this code:

[/float]
It will look like this when used correctly. Simply copy and paste the above and it will work. Also, I uploaded your image to imgur, since the URL was insanely long and potentially directly copied from its source hosting.

[member="Kimiko Taiyō"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom