Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Perversion of Tython

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Silara"]

That... Actually could be an interesting idea. Considering that Je'daii were sent to the moon in question to grow more attuned to the Light Side, it's likely that the moon has some sort of potent Light Side aura. Perhaps Tython's corruption could be furthered were it destroyed.

Then again, we could just cause a massive Force Storm to happen, but who knows?

[member="Silara"] lol

Have you all considered what that would do to a planet? Just curious, there's a cosmic balance there: tilt, rotation, axis.

Serious question though, as I don't know if that really impacts our narrative. As far as the actual act, I'm fine with it. I like it far better than the other stuff (glassing and BDZ and what not).

Reverance said:
[member="Silara"] lol

Have you all considered what that would do to a planet? Just curious, there's a cosmic balance there: tilt, rotation, axis.

Serious question though, as I don't know if that really impacts our narrative. As far as the actual act, I'm fine with it. I like it far better than the other stuff (glassing and BDZ and what not).
I was just joking, actually, but do you mind deleting this thread? I'll post a cleaner one in a moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom