Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

q2RzujO.jpeg

PARADIGM SHIFT
vKSkm56.png

Jace colis Dracken Pryce Kel Se'Taav Casteban Mecetti Rens Ahim Alicio Organa Ariana Du Couteau

"The Trade Federation will not oppose the motion," The Trade Federation Minister explained, glancing back at the federation scribes and assistances within his pod. Chancellor Auteme Auteme had made the decision to end the session early and push for the evacuation of the Senate to the Sovereign System of Fondor by invoking the seldom utliized executive order provision built within the Assembly's Internal Rules and Regulations in the event of an emergency.

A daring maneuver of this nature would undoubtedly face rigorous examination from the Internal Rules Committee, causing discontent among several senators who would feel their influence in the senate regarding this crucial matter had been suppressed.

It would be unprofitable for the Trade Federation to oppose the measure, as the Chancellor would have the benefit of wartime provisions to see that the Galactic Alliance won the conflict with the Dark Empire no matter the cost. Clicking the button on the pod as it withdrew from the Senate Chamber, as the Minister left with his entourage to contact their mutual associate within the ranks of the Dark Empire.

LAST POST

Last edited:

ocqEHzF.png

HAIuSyi.png

Valery looked around the room and smiled.

While chaotic, she felt satisfied that so many Jedi had not only decided to attend but felt free and comfortable enough to offer their opinions. As expected, the opinions varied and it would be impossible for all Jedi to agree on the steps that were to be taken. But with Coruscant threatened, she felt they at least all agreed that the young could not be allowed to stay. No Jedi would risk the future of the Order.

"Thank you all for coming and offering your insights," Valery began to start bringing the meeting to its conclusion. "The Council has much to consider and we'll be sharing a decision very soon. For now, we're going to start with moving the younglings and the young Padawans who can't defend themselves during an attack. They have no reason to be anywhere near the front, so they will be brought to the Prosperity and Vonnuvi Enclave, and those ships will be advised to stay around protected planets for now." Away from the frontlines, and somewhere the GADF and NJO could both offer protection.

"Whether or not the ships will move around or if we decide to settle them on another Temple, will be a decision we share with you soon. As for the rest of us, we will defend the Coruscant Temple if the Dark Empire attacks. We will defend all of Coruscant. I will not leave unless the war itself draws me elsewhere, or if I need to visit those we do send somewhere safe. I'd like you all — Padawans, Knights, and Masters — to do the same if you can. Protect the people of this planet, and be there for the Jedi who can't be here when the fighting begins."

Valery looked at her fellow Council Members and dipped her head. A lot of good opinions were shared, and it'd be up to the Council to make a final decision. But for now, she was satisfied.

"There's...no easy answer to that question if I'm being honest." Shan rubbed the back of his neck, debating if this was going to be too much pressure for the little one. Maybe there was something else he could have her do...but he wasn't entirely sure. Damn it, this was more stressful than he thought it was going to be.

"What...do you feel more comfortable doing?" Shan crouched himself down to look at Zaiya, keeping a small smile on his face. "I'm just...I'm not great at knowing other people's skills. I don't want to put too much pressure on you." At least with Aris, Shan knew more of the extent of what the young one could and couldn't do.

Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti Aris Noble Aris Noble

xgzxUsz.png

Coruscant
PpBs3gB.png

Tag: Gatz Derrevar Gatz Derrevar
While Gatz returned with his supplies and began to speak, Vera came back with some water and helped bring the bowl to the woman's lips. It made it hard for her to respond, but the way her lips curved at Gatz's joke made it obvious enough that she appreciated the humor.

Vera withdrew the bowl a moment later and stepped aside a little.

"I'm Ge'anna," The woman replied with a friendly smile. "Thank you for helping. I know you Jedi must have more important business than tending to minor injuries." She was quite stunned to have not one, but two helping her with an injury she was going to survive. But she wouldn't complain about it at all.

Even from her perspective, it was easy to tell that the medical teams were understaffed.

"Nothing is more important than helping people," Vera said with a warm smile.

Lily Decoria Lily Decoria

He didn’t know this Echani Padawan. He'd not bothered to keep track of how many times he'd made a similar observation since he'd arrived for this gathering. The Order's ranks were too swelled these days and he spent too much time away for even basic acquaintance with most. But for the second time since the great debate had actually started, he found himself regretting that ignorance.

He liked this one. He recognized in her a fire that once burned in him as well, one which he did honestly miss a bit on occasion. Jaidan was by this point a candle long since lit, and the flame which endured could not shine quite so brightly. For one so young to speak their mind amidst the masters of the Order required grit in and of itself, but to stand her ground when she got push back? That was worthy of an Echani. And of course, there was the fact that he happened to agree with her.

Thus as he turned to Jonyna Si Jonyna Si , his tone was softer than when he had first chimed in, but still emphatic in its own way.

“That was your path, Master Si. And I trust as I hope that for the situation in which you found yourself, you found your best way forward. But as you have said, our situation now is different. Indeed, the path of every Jedi is unique. In that, we are very much like the ‘ordinary’ people we speak of.

“Padawan…Lily evidently believes she is a better Jedi among the people than she could ever be in seclusion. I suspect she may very well be correct. We may always be viewed as in some way apart from the people outside the Order, but we both must live in the same galaxy. Perhaps our mystique does indeed hold some value. But so does mutual understanding. Connections, partnerships. Exposure to war is a harsh price to pay for that, no question. But if she is destined for the path of the warrior, at least for a time, she would hardly be the first such case from among our people.”

He had already spoken well more than he meant to, more words passed from his lips in minutes than in some days. So he concluded now, the final words meant for the entire assembly.

“I would certainly put forth that the best judge of whether a Padawan is ready for that risk is their master, in communication with the Padawan themselves. Not some blanket decree, no matter how well reasoned or intentioned.”

BP9MQYZ.png
wHxnyHV.png

Objective Three
Interacting with Aris Noble Aris Noble | Shan Pavond Shan Pavond

TddmRqj.png
-

What did she feel more comfortable doing? Zaiya bit her lip looking around. "Honestly... not sure. I've never done any medical aid. I can talk to people, but not sure if me babbling awkwardly would work... I'm normally at the university studying or working with cybernetics..." the young Lovalla teen took a deep breath.

Zaiya didn't want to feel useless and she certainly didn't want to tell anyone anything wrong.

"How about I help you and assist you? What do you need?"

qXrM5Mv.png
xBoI1s8.png

"I'm...not used to having help when it comes to medical equipment." Shan rubbed the back of his neck for a moment, before pulling out one of his healing crystals, that he had been given for his birthday.

"I was just going to work on either doing physical treatment, or using the Force to heal people. That's...my thing. It's all I'm really good at." He let out a small chuckle, still rubbing the back of his neck. Healing was the only thing he thought he was talented in. Sure, there was probably other things, but he didn't know what it would be.

"...Wait. University?...Are you...not a Padawan?" The Mirialan blinked to himself. A Jedi that was at university...Well, maybe he wouldn't have to leave if he wanted to focus on learning medical treatments.

Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti

BP9MQYZ.png
wHxnyHV.png

Objective Three

TddmRqj.png
-

"I am good at picking things up fairly quickly if you show me. I can also work with med scanners if needed; just let me know what does what." Zaiya rushed to explain, as she didn't want to feel as if she wouldn't be of any help at all.

"Whether you use a medkit or the Force, let me try to assist you. Either way, it helps me learn how the Force works with --" A pause, the combination of a bright orange and pale yellow ripple over her patterns and her expression reflecting curious concern.

"Oh, no. I am not a Padawan," Zaiya admitted, worried that if she weren't a Padawan, Shan Pavond Shan Pavond wouldn't let her stay to help. It wasn't as if she could lie; she was a living, walking mood ring. Deception was out the door.

She gave a tentative smile, "Umm.. yes, the University -- the University of Commenor. I came here to help." and visit Aris Noble Aris Noble but realized that going out to eat at the local burger joint while there was so much need would not make for a tasty meal, maybe after the fact.

qXrM5Mv.png
xBoI1s8.png

PnnQj7u.png
Ship: The Red Night
Weapons: Lightsaber
Tag: Vera Noble Vera Noble

"Nothing is more important than helping people,"

"She's right," Gatz reassured Ge'anna, "but even if she wasn't: I'm about the worst Jedi the Order has to offer, and they certainly don't trust me with 'important business.' I am, however, a pretty good field medic. So, right now, this is the most important place I can be."

He said it as if it was the most natural thing in the world, a fact indisputable. But he also said it with a smile on his face, and mirth in his tone. Did it hurt to be so remedial in the Jedi Arts? Immensely. He'd never reach knighthood. But what was the point of pain if you couldn't laugh at it? Humor was an important thing to hold onto, especially during dark times. Even if said humor was self-deprecative.

Gatz moved back to his cart then, and motioned for Ge'anna to sit up so that he could redress her wound.

"Alright Little Bug, pay attention," Gatz turned to Vera, more serious than usual, "what I'm about to teach you might help you save someone's life someday."

He unwrapped the old bandage from the wound, and found blackened and charred flesh. Second to third degree burns, and that was just eyeballing it. He took the gauze to the wound first, soaked in water and soap, and began to dab lightly at the injury in order to clear it of puss and blood. Once the burns were clean, he gathered another gauze pad wet with only water, in order to rinse the soap away.

"While soap is good for cleaning a wound, it's important to wash it away before you apply a new bandage," Gatz explained, "because leaving it can irritate the wound if it dries."

Gatz then pat the wound dry with a rag. He dabbed at the wound with the anti-bacterial cream he'd pilfered, before showing Vera how to bandage the wound properly.

"Normally, you'd apply bacta after cleaning the wound, but we're in short supply. So we're substituting that with an anti-bacterial lotion instead. It won't heal the wound any faster, but it'll help fight infections. In the event that you don't have a way to heal an injury quickly, the most important thing to do is keep it clean. That means changing the bandage each day—or as soon as it gets dirty or wet—and ensuring that you rinse the wound each time you do."

Shan seemed to visibly deflate at Zaiya confirming that she wasn't a padawan. Well. That was a bit of bummer...but Shan shook his head, deciding to try and stay positive as he kept a smile on his face, nodding carefully to what Zaiya was saying. "Well...If you wanted, I could try to get in contact with Master Valery, or Master Kahlil. That's, if you want to join the Jedi of course. You aren't forced to."

Either way, the Mirialan took his healing crystal and held it out to Zaiya. "Here. Take this. It'll help you for when we do start healing. But first, I suppose...I should try to teach. Wow. This is going to be weird." A small chuckle was his response. This partly reminded him of the mission he went on with Amani. Except less...deathly plague and getting shot at. It was still nice at the end of the day.

"So. Before we can start, I should ask. How do you..."see" the Force?" He kept himself crouched down, tilting his head towards Zaiya. "For example, I see the Force as an endless ocean. With other things connected to the Force being like an island." As Shan explained it all, he twirled his hands a little bit just to be expressive. "And when I come across someone who is injured...Well, their "island" is covered in debris, rubbish and just overall gross stuff. So I use the Force to "clean" the island, which translates to me just...using it to heal people. Does that makes sense?"

Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti

BP9MQYZ.png
wHxnyHV.png

Objective Three

TddmRqj.png
-

Zaiya blinked inquisitively, her eyes shifting through a spectrum of grey hues and dark amber glints, indicating her confusion. The names Shan mentioned were unfamiliar to her, but she supposed they would be. After all, she didn't know every Jedi out there, and Aris hadn't gotten into all those details of who his parents were yet.

"Okay, if you think that's best," Zaiya replied, her tone tinged with uncertainty but genuine curiosity. It made sense to her that talking to Masters would be beneficial. Aris had told her it would be wise to learn more about the Jedi if she was considering joining them. Perhaps these Masters could answer her questions and provide more insight.

"I'll pay attention very carefully," she assured, her earnest desire to learn evident in her determined expression. A shimmer of dark orange with glowing blue flecks danced over her skin as she spoke. With cupped hands, she eagerly accepted the vibrant crystal Shan placed in her palm. A distant resonance rippled across her skin as if a bioluminescent wave of golden energy rolled from her palms over the rest of her body. Her patterns seemed to catch fire with a golden turquoise cerulean ombre, mirroring the eternal flames of the Healing Crystal.

"Whoa," Zaiya breathed, feeling the soft, rejuvenating energy radiating from the crystal. Even her eyes began to mirror the flame-like iridescent hues of the crystal's eternal flames, shimmering with the power of the Force.

"Your crystal..." she said contentedly, her smile joyful as she looked up at Shan. "It is lovely. I can feel it, not just the crystal itself, but through the Force as well... and its affection and support for you." It was a glimpse into how Zaiya experienced the Force. For her, it was all about connections, resonating with others, and picking up on the aura and sensations they emitted. It was like a weaving current, flowing swiftly like a river, bubbling like a spring brook, or entangling like a thick, putrid miasma cloud.

"...Um, I can sense things. Especially when I touch someone or spend time with them. My kind forge bonds this way without the Force, with our parents and our mate, but the Force seems to allow me to do so with others as well," Zaiya explained, still uncertain about how it all worked.

qXrM5Mv.png
xBoI1s8.png

"Heh. Makes sense the crystal would feel that way. A friend of mine got it for my birthday a while back. Well...it was a bit of a late birthday since I had been captured by Sith, but that's a looong story." Shan gave a small dismissive wave of his hand at that. It was better for him to try and teach as Shan tried to wrap around the way Zaiya saw the force. She could sense things...which meant she might be able to sense where someone is hurt or damaged? Hm...

"Do you...associate someone being hurt with a specific sensation? Like do you see it in a certain way?" He rubbed his chin, trying to figure out how to word his perspective. It was harder to see the Force from other people's perspective now that he thought about it. But he wasn't going to give up on it. Teaching people how to heal was something that was important in Shan's eyes

"Perhaps you can manipulate or use the Force to...get rid of that sensation. Replace it with a different one, that would encourage the healing process. It might not help that much but it's better than nothing right? A positive mindset is part of healing anyway." The Mirialan nodded to himself, almost as if he was trying to reassure himself that would actually work.

Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti

BP9MQYZ.png
wHxnyHV.png

Objective Three
Interacting with Shan Pavond Shan Pavond | Aris Noble Aris Noble

TddmRqj.png
-

Zaiya did her utmost best to pay close attention to Shan Pavond Shan Pavond 's explanation. Three circumstances had already passed that had made the teenage Lovalla feel utterly helpless when her friends were harmed or wounded gravely. She was determined to ensure she wouldn't feel that way again and fail her friends again.

If Shan was willing to guide her in the art of healing with the Force, Zaiya was eager to absorb as much knowledge as possible. She wanted to be a sponge, soaking up every bit of information, preparing herself for the inevitable next time -- because considering how things had passed, odds were, there would be a next time, and Zaiya wanted to be ready.

She didn't want to lose anyone she held dear again. To feel that connection fade then die.

“Okay, I think so... when I was in Tython, the creepy, smelly Twi'lek who attacked Braze Braze and Aris seemed to make me nauseated and sick. But when I first arrived on Tython, everything felt so light, and sunny, and like a warm summer day... if that makes sense?" With her meditation practice, guided by Braze and Loomi Loomi , she was beginning to grasp how the Force interacted with others, even those who were not Force sensitive. Slowly but surely, getting better at sensing. Just like slowly but surely, with each exposure, Zaiya was gradually building and reinforcing the bonds she unknowingly constructed the longer the Lovalla hung around and maintained physical contact. Each instance a small interweaving thread that would interlock into a larger tapestry.

"Everyone seems to have this... aura around them. Sometimes it is faint, sometimes bright, and sometimes it makes me feel good, but other times it is sick. I .. I can try to do what you are talking about. How should I use this crystal to help?"

qXrM5Mv.png
xBoI1s8.png

"So...Like you said yourself. You can feel the crystal right?" Describing things through light and colour was harder than Shan expected it to be. Mostly because he had never really thought about things that way before. He saw everything as ripples instead...But that didn't mean he was going to give up on Zaiya. Far from it. Shan was no quitter! He was the opposite of a quitter! A...erh...he didn't know what word to use for that but he just stayed focused on his teaching.

"It should be able to help you then, when you deal with a..."sick" aura. It's common for new healers to put too much energy into healing which causes them to end up getting sick or hurt, right? Well...the Crystal will help prevent that. You'll be using some of its energy to help. But I'm only letting you use it for today. I don't want you to end up relying on it. You'll need to be able to build up your skills without it. Crystals and everything are nice, but at the end of the day, you won't always have them. So...it's good to know your own limits."

By the Force. This felt weird. Teaching. It meant Shan had to make sure that the nonsense he always used to think about stuff made sense. "Just...be careful when using the aura sensing and stuff. If you can sense them, there's a chance people can sense you." He thought it was a good idea to give that as a warning. No point telling her to keep an eye on like sickly auras, and end up having her run into a Sith or something.

Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti

xgzxUsz.png

Coruscant
PpBs3gB.png

Tag: Gatz Derrevar Gatz Derrevar
This time, Vera was completely quiet.

He told her to pay attention and she understood how serious it was. They weren't joking around or working on something easy in their spare time. This was a person who had been hurt, and the medical care they offered would directly impact how well she'd recover. If they did things correctly, Ge'anna would make a full recovery. If they made a mistake, wounds could get infected or she'd recover slowly and with a lot of unnecessary pain.

She wanted to get this right.

"I've got it," Vera said as he began to explain how to clean and properly bandage a wound. "With the daily bandage change, we can also see how well the wound heals, I assume?" Vera asked. "What if it's not healing well?" She then blinked and looked at the Twi'lek, hoping the woman wouldn't be disturbed by her asking questions like she had never done this before.

"Don't worry, we're going to make sure you heal perfectly."

Ge'anna chuckled at the kid and smiled in return, "I know, it already feels much better. Thank you," she said before looking up at Gatz as well. "Thank you both."

BP9MQYZ.png
wHxnyHV.png

Objective Three
Interacting with Shan Pavond Shan Pavond | Aris Noble Aris Noble

TddmRqj.png
-

It clicked for Zaiya. Depending too heavily on the crystal could become a crutch, much like relying too much on a datapad for everyday calculations instead of sharpening one's mental arithmetic skills. If she didn't put in the effort herself, she wouldn't grow or improve on her own merits.

"Got it," Zaiya affirmed, though she made a mental note to inquire about whether others could feel her if she felt them. Would building connections mean they could sense her too? Was it a skill that improved with practice, or was it innate as she honed her Force sensitivity? Lovalla bonds seemed straightforward by comparison, but perhaps they held hidden complexities. Adding the Force to the mix only deepened the puzzle, leaving her head spinning.

But she was determined to understand it eventually.

For now, her focus shifted to using the healing crystal's energy to aid the wounded or sick. Looking back to Shan, Zaiya queried, "So, how do I harness the energy from the crystal to assist me? Is it like meditating?"

qXrM5Mv.png
xBoI1s8.png

"I suppose it could be like meditating, yes. You're...reaching out to feel for it, and then slowly weaving it into the energy you're already using. Making yourself aware of it." Shan nodded to himself. For him, it was more on instinct. His instincts were always to heal and to help others, so it was difficult to explain just how he managed to do it. "Though with any crystal, it should always feel more like...you're asking for its help. You aren't demanding it's energy. Plenty of crystals are living beings. Not objects to be used. The same go for the crystals inside of lightsabers."

The Mirialan closed his eyes for a moment. He might as well try to impress Zaiya as much as he could. He didn't want to make this feel like this was some kind of lecture. So he focused on the crystal inside of his lightsaber, focusing on the Force flowing around him and swirling it together. Forming a solid representation of his crystal and his connection to it, in the form of his little owl familiar. So as to let it flap around slightly around the pair before having it settle on his shoulder. "In a way, crystals are companions that can understand us better than people...Anyway. I'm going off a tangent. Let me get back on the main topic."

He waved his hand for a moment, dismissing the familiar and letting the Force fade back into visible nothingness. "For you, when it comes to healing someone...You'll want the Crystal to lend you its power, so that you're using more of its energy than your own to..."fix" someone's aura. Letting the warmth and joy of the crystal try and heal, with you supporting it, directing it where you think it needs to be."

Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti

PnnQj7u.png
Ship: The Red Night
Weapons: Lightsaber
Tag: Vera Noble Vera Noble

"With the daily bandage change, we can also see how well the wound heals, I assume?"

"Yes. It's also when we want to check for signs of inflammation or infection. The two typically go hand in hand."

Gatz finished bandaging the injury by pulling the linen tight, and snipping it with a pair of scissors. Satisfied with his handiwork for once, he turned back to his cart and began to organize what he'd brought. He'd likely need everything he'd just used for the next patient, and the next one after that. The last thing he wanted was to waste time because he couldn't find what he needed.

While he did that, Vera asked a question. Which as good: a student who didn't ask questions was one who wasn't really learning. Gatz was pleased she was taking this so seriously.

"Well, in the event that the wound isn't healing well, there are a couple of things that could be: the first is infection. You'll usually see some pus discharge, and inflammation like I mentioned earlier. In that case, you clean the wound again, and apply an anti-septic. Kinda like the cream I used. The body can often fight off it's own infections, but if it's particularly bad, we prescribe an anti-biotic and wait to see what that does. If that doesn't help, then we move on to a debridement—a surgery where we remove the infected tissue."

"Thank you both."

Gatz turned to Ge'anna with a smile, "you're welcome. Your injury looks fine—as far as blaster wounds go, of course. I'll be by to check on you tomorrow, to make sure things are still healing well. For now, get some rest."

He gave Vera a light pat on the shoulder to usher her along with him, and continued:

"Now, before we move onto our next patient, it's important that we toss away anything we used on her, including our gloves. They're what we call a 'biohazard.' Then we'll wash our hands again."

xgzxUsz.png

Tag: Wedge Draav Wedge Draav Ailmar Dawnstone Ailmar Dawnstone Ashley Nevermore Ashley Nevermore Open to GA/Jedi/Allies

Ailmar received confirmation from the police surrounding the spire.

"Destroy every parked vehicle on that platform you can manage. Those are among the worst scum we keep locked up in the whole Alliance. If they get out en masse there will be blood in the streets."

Hearing the voice on the other end Minerva blinked her eyes inside the helmet. In the next instant she heard and saw the gunship roared diving in with a strafing run yards in front. The subsequent explosions rocked the platform with new death. In the face of the gunship and the newly arrived frigate above the surviving many prisoners emboldened now terrified fled back through the destroyed entrance. The Mandalorian couldn't help but laugh and exclaim.

"Wedge you crazy gundark! Glad ya made it!"

Still there other prisoners kept trying to get the remaining vehicles within reach that were wrecked or destroyed by now. At Wedge's direction Minerva jettisoned around painting targets, specifically the row of seven police gunships on the right edge of the platform. She couldn't help but notice one group taking cover, then run and shoot in a military style manner. Through the scanner she saw the one in the lead with a torn shirt had a large Imperial emblem tattooed on his back.

Eneraged at the sight Minerva soared around them to the left side, blasting in another burst through the tattooed back and the leader slumped as his fellow scattered firing back with their stolen blasters. Protected by her armor and evasive action she can hear them shout in defiance.

"Long live the Empire!"

Tides of Change

ocqEHzF.jpeg

Objective 2: The Will of the Force

DPFKiwm.png

Elias could sense the tension in the room. It lingered there, thick enough he could cut it with his lightsaber. The New Jedi Order had always felt so centralized, so uniform in doctrine and practice that he’d forgotten how different they all were on an individual level. It reminded him again of the Rimward Jedi, albeit with much less infighting among Force sects. Several of the Jedi here were frustrated - his newest companion Efret Farr Efret Farr among them - but this was nothing compared to the spats he got into with the Jensaarai on Dagobah.

There were several times over the course of the discussion where Elias felt he could supply his perspective, but he held his breath. He’d made his point about Prosperity, as had others, and now he was interested in listening more than talking. It soon became clear that the Order was split over whether to found a new temple on a hidden world, or take to the stars aboard temple ships; a split decision that sparked his closest friend to speak up. Elias felt his eyebrows raise when Nathan Bloodscrawl Nathan Bloodscrawl revealed the existence of an unknown Jedi planet - Kytrand.

For a split second, Elias felt like making this about himself and the increasingly fragile trust between he and Nathan, but it wouldn’t have solved their dilemma. Now was the time for listening, he reminded himself. Assumptions and hasty conclusions have only ever made him regret his actions.

Kytrand’s revelation surprised him, but it seemed to fall on deaf ears; considering he was personally interested in using Prosperity, perhaps Elias was just as dismissive as the others. But he began to splice tidbits of the Jedi’s myriad perspectives and reservations together, threading them into a mental tapestry that might serve as an alternative solution. Master Farr was focused on teaching the new generation of Jedi to survive holistically, hunting and gathering on solid ground. Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania valued the agency of each Master/Padawan duo, and Lily Decoria Lily Decoria was hard evidence that not every pair wanted to hide. He knew from experience that several surviving youth from Dagobah wanted to enter the fray against the Sith Order in the west. He knew that Jun Chiyo Jun Chiyo and Cailen Corso Cailen Corso would refuse to hide for long, if at all.

And then, there was Kytrand… what if…?

His train of thought was interrupted by a closing statement from Valery Noble Valery Noble that seemed to end their summit, at least in the formal sense. He was sure the Council would continue to entertain ideas should they arise, but as she said, there was much to contemplate. He was beginning to form a strong solution that could appeal to the Order as a whole, but Elias wanted to ensure it was sound and feasible before sharing it with Valery and the others.

For that, he needed to catch Nathan and Efret after the meeting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom