Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Padawan Study Group.

Handsome blindfolded hyper-religious whackjob
Hello one and all! Are you a Padawan currently lacking a Master beyond the vague implications that one exists as a nebulous NPC? Have you been having issues finding threads or connecting with other members of your Order? Do you find it odd that even through you've been with the Order and trained by them for years, you do not actually have a friend your own age?

Do you simply want to interact with a Force Sensitive that is not completely out of your league? What with the many different Dark Jedi and Sith running around the Galaxy.

Well then come on down to the Padawan Study Group. Find a friend, find a rival. Discuss your basic understanding of the Force with your peers. In this group, you can finally feel like you understand as much about an esoteric energy field as the person you are talking to. As opposed to feeling confused when your master ever lectures at you. You are no longer utterly outmatched in Lighsaber sparring and can actually gain some self confidence.

So if you're interested, show so in the thread below with a comment so I can start to get names.

And if you happen to be a Sith Apprentice, Witch Initiate or Dark Padawan. Feel free to show interest as well. Every group of plucky kids from my childhood teen movies always had a rival gang. We'd always be happy to have a plot or two with a more grounded, closer to earth group of Force Sensitives.

Last edited:
Handsome blindfolded hyper-religious whackjob
As I said before. This thread is for people who want to form groups with other Padawans. I'll be happy to accept as many people who want to join.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go scream into my pillow as I figure out how the hell I'm to manage so many people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom